It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Hillary Camp Set Up Trump Tower Meeting Between Russians and Don Jr.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

** Title modified to fit **

CONFIRMED: Hillary Camp Set Up Trump Tower Meeting Between Russians and Don Jr. – ‘Russians’ Involved Are Connected to the Clintons

California US Representative Devin Nunes shared on FOX News that Hillary Clinton’s campaign team, working with Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS, likely set up the entire Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner as a way of entrapping the Trump campaign.
The whole thing was a setup!

Dan Bongino said on a recent podcast about the meeting at Trump Tower –

This meeting’s a set up. It’s a set up! It’s a set up! It’s a scam! It’s a set up”

Bongino lays out how the entire meeting at Trump Tower was a set up. The ‘Russians’ involved were all connected to Hillary Clinton.

Listen starting at the 13:00 mark –

Click link for full article...

Nothing new except for the fact the Russians involved are linked to the Clinton camp. This was speculated some time back when the Prussian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. met with Fusion before and after the meting.

Couple this with Bakers testimony, Steeles deposition in the UK where he stated he was retained by the Clinton camp to manufacture a reason Clinton could use to cal the outcome of the election into question if Trump won and the leaked testimony of FBI Agent Bill Priestap which contradicts Comeys testimony, putting Comey on the hook for perjury to Congress (Comey blamed Priestap for the 9 month delay informing Congress only to find out Comey was the one who ordered the delay).

Each day the real collusion is Clinton and Russia, supported by Federal Law Enforcement and US intelligence.

The eight people who attended the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016:
— Donald Trump Jr.
— Jared Kushner (left early)
— Paul Manafort
— Natalia Veselnitskaya (Fusion GPS)
— Anatoli Samochornov (translator and Fusion GPS)
— Rinat Akhmetshin (lobbyist – Fusion GPS)
— Rob Goldstone
— Rep. of the Agalarov Family

The lawyer who met with the Trump team in June 2016 was denied a U.S. visa to enter, however; she received special permission to enter the United States after filing an affidavit in a Federal case in New York.

edit on 1-2-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So Hillary was the one colluding with the Russians?

Color me surprised!

See, I hope now you guys stop listening to the crap CNN and the whole MSM tries to feed you with.
edit on 1/2/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Color me surprised!

Yup however after 40 years in politics, career as a lawyer and their inability to be held to account as much as I would love to see her in prison I doubt anything is going to happen to her given just how corrupt/compromised the FBI/DIJ/US Intelligence agencies are.

If wishing made it so...

ETA - reference your msm comment.

Wikileaks already exposed their part in this by providing the list of media outlets / personalities who worked for the campaign, allowing Clinton aides to review stories before they are published. When Matt Lauer asked the unapproved question about her email she came unglued and then look what happened afterwards with him and his career.

A report from the OIG dealing with 3 senior FBI officials thats come out says the 3 received gifts etc from medias outlets for info etc.

The entire mess is all linked, including the complicity by US media outlets in an effort to unseat a duly elected President = a coup.

They will go down swinging before they will admit to treason and go to prison.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How can something be "confirmed" if it is only "likely"?

You may want to edit your title again and stop spreading opinions as fact.
Just as bad as "fake news".

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I hope Bob Mueller knows about this collusion and conspiracy with Russians.

Nunez has to use the word likely, because it's part of an ongoing investigation.
edit on 2/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

LOL seems like BS to me!!! Ha Ha Ha
Fear the all powerful Hilary!!

link   

####### lol
edit on 1-2-2019 by LDragonFire because: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

— Donald Trump Jr.
— Paul Manafort
— Rob Goldstone

The lawyer who met with the Trump team in June 2016 was denied a U.S. visa to enter, however; she received special permission to enter the United States after filing an affidavit in a Federal case in New York.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mueller is doing what Rosenstein brought him in for. To investigate Trump while hiding Clintons (and others) crimes.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Color me surprised!

See, I hope now you guys stop listening to the crap CNN and the whole MSM tries to feed you with.

That's been the democrat game for decades- do something that benefits you greatly, then use every possible angle to accuse your opponents of doing the same. Accuse then loudly, and repeatedly.
Over and over.
After a while the public will see any news come out about crimes the democrats have done, but the key words will already be set in their minds.
"The Russians" is a great, recent example- if Clinton/Russian collusion is confirmed, only "Russian collusion confirmed" will be processed by the masses.
Most of those leaders would be strung up on light posts by now otherwise.

link   

California US Representative Devin Nunes shared on FOX News that Hillary Clinton’s campaign team, working with Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS, likely set up the entire Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner as a way of entrapping the Trump campaign.

Maybe you all can point me to the confirmed part, because it isn’t anywhere in the article. Which isn’t surprising given its the gateway pundit we’re talking about.

I get that the gateway pundit fabricates stories left and right, but is that something people want to crap all over ATS with?

That’s a rhetorical question.

ETA: Is straight up lying in the title and the OP tolerated on ATS now?

edit on 1-2-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Allaroundyou

— Donald Trump Jr.
— Paul Manafort
— Rob Goldstone

HAHAHA I see that crap article forgot to mention a few things about that meeting.
I'll help ya out cause i'm a nice guy.

WIKI trump tower meeting

Scroll down and read about those Fusion GPS folks and let me know what you find.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So, the truth is it was Hilary that colluded with the Russians. I sure hope Mueller goes after her since that is his job after all.

edit on 2019/2/1 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This pretty much proves to me that the Clinton Campaign was working with Russia to steer the election. So they proved Russia Collusion, knowingly colluding with the Russians, in the Clinton Campaign. See, and people were believing that Muellers team were not doing their job. They found collusion with the Democrats.

Unless someone can prove to me that Hillary had no knowledge what was going on in her campaign or she was being a dip, I would believe she was directly behind this. Well, there is evidence that she does not know what rules are from her binge in the Secretary of State job and evidence that she is a little dippy, so it isn't her fault, she is a woman and women evidently are not supposed to have to play by the rules because they are women I guess. It kind of follows through with Pelosi, if she was a guy she would have been canned already for all the ethics violtations she has done. The men in Congress must not have any balls, they would never have allowed a guy to get away with what these women are pulling. If we had all women in Congress, they would all be fighting and the rest of us could just get the popcorn out.

No, I am not being sexist, most people know the effects of estrogen driven people can create chaos, Testosterone usually causes a bunch of other symptoms in men, and since both men and women have both hormones, I am only talking about the result of the hormones on personality. That is not sexist.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
''likely set up the entire Trump Tower meeting'' does not equal ''confirmed''. At to that, David Nunes?

You can paint it however you wish but ''red'' is not ''green''. Likely is not confirmed. Opinions and circumstantial evidence are not conformation.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
LIKELY : Hurray for our side!

It just doesn't have the same ring.
I can see where it rubs
edit on 1-2-2019 by Jubei42 because: have? Has, you crazy dutch bastard
No, wait, now I'm really confused. I'll just leave

edit on 1-2-2019 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Someone who has had dozens of people murdered would not even break a sweat with setting up a trap.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
She set up the meeting to interfere with her own election? Give me a break.

Also LIKELY is not a synonym for CONFIRMED.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Oh yeah. And replace that with the falsehoods and outright lies of things like the gateway pundit.

Great idea.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The whole thing was a setup!

Another nothing burger

edit on 1-2-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join