It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then ‘Dr. & Mother’ Could Decide If It Lives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D.) commented Wednesday about a controversial 40-week abortion bill and in so doing said the law allows an abortion to take place after the infant's birth.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.

link

Pro Choice people: Is this what you really want? You want to kill an actual live birth of a human being, living outside of the women's womb? That's what this bill would do to hear the sponsor of it.

Is this the end game result you envisioned for the pro choice movement?

Gotta tell you, it sounds absolutely horrifying to me.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

In-Womb or Post-Womb...it's MURDER of a HELPLESS HUMAN BEING!

edit on 1/30/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Devils advocate, necessary abortions aside(rape, life risk). Do you really want someone who would abort a baby weeks before birth, raising said baby?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And Romans thought the Huns were barbaric 😈

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Virginia Barbarian Bill was defeated in the legislature I believe.

😎

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Heard about that today...

Seems the left are jockeying for position on who is more immoral.

If you did that to laboratory testing animals you would go to jail...

And the governor was still calling it abortion... I had thought the term at that point would be infanticide?

So I guess if you're 15-16, have a kid and throw it in the dumpster then it's OK now?

Sad part is that not a SINGLE Democrat that I have seen has stood up and said "Wait, What?"

They're just all supporting it.

I was a preemie by 2 months.

This is just crazy.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Virginia Barbarian Bill was defeated in the legislature I believe.

😎

I thought they should have called it the "repeal life" act.

(post by norhoc removed for political trolling and baiting)
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Then there is the argument that if we found a single cell on another planet the headlines would exclaim "Life is found in universe" but a fetus is somehow not a life to the leftist. They are a disgusting group of people.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
God knows the best time to ask a mother if she still wants to keep the baby is when she’s drugged up and just got done going through the most intense pain she’s ever felt in her life... way to think this through Democrats... 🤨

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And ironically the same leftist that are ok with killing an innocent baby , most of them are against the death penalty for murderes

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Why stop at 40 weeks, why not push the cut off time till the 195th trimester. The up side is that it would save Social Security, the down side is we would have to hear about it. They do this kind the 195th trimester thing in Chicago and it seems to work (I mean if it didn't you would think that the Mayor's Office would be putting a stop to it)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

all the Democrats on the committee opted to support the pro-abortion bill’s enactment.

www.thenewamerican.com...

ALL the Dems voted for the bill which as defeated.

Let that sink in.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

I am convinced the de-masculation of men , the gay agenda, abortion, and now killing children is honestly part of population control from the leftists

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: norhoc

On the bright side this ends the whole argument about when leftists think life begins... it doesn’t and never has mattered to them... because now even after the baby is born they’re cool with killing it... so everything leading up to this was them just greasing the slope...

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Heard about that today...

Seems the left are jockeying for position on who is more immoral.

If you did that to laboratory testing animals you would go to jail...

And the governor was still calling it abortion... I had thought the term at that point would be infanticide?

So I guess if you're 15-16, have a kid and throw it in the dumpster then it's OK now?

Sad part is that not a SINGLE Democrat that I have seen has stood up and said "Wait, What?"

They're just all supporting it.

I was a preemie by 2 months.

This is just crazy.

Where is the data that even points to this being necessary? How often is the mother's life in danger when a child is capable of being born that justifies an abortion?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is it.... it divides right from wrong. No amount of mouthboogy will make it otherwise. Are we about to legalize Murder ?
edit on 30-1-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Why did you leave this part out?

"When we talk about third trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it is done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that is non-viable."

It seems to me that this is only allowed when the baby is not viable, or the mother is at risk. The guy clearly states that, but i can see in the article how this was glossed over. And you certainly didn’t make any effort to include it. Did you see that part?
edit on 30-1-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Dude you can not ,in any way, argue for murdering an infant outside the womb

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked
a reply to: norhoc

On the bright side this ends the whole argument about when leftists think life begins... it doesn’t and never has mattered to them... because now even after the baby is born they’re cool with killing it... so everything leading up to this was them just greasing the slope...

And by the same thinking, how long after birth would this be legal? Leftists beware, are you in that time frame...? Just saying...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join