It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KY Prosecutor Confirms: Multiple Investigations Underway Into Twitter Users

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I just love how the right endorses bad behavior just so long as it triggers liberals. SOunds like something liberals would do.

=]

“Bad behaviour”.

You haven’t seen the video obviously.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Kid gets up in the face of Native American with the biggest arrogant snip eating grin he could muster and wouldnt let up.

So the liberals blow it out of proportion as expected.

Now since they did we should make tribute memes about "Standing Your Ground" glorifying the behavior, which now in this nearly immediate hindsight has it coming off like the racism the left made it into.

The kid may well be a dooshbag chump, typical of kids, but the adults handling of it now thats a worthy discussion.

And never mind the the guilt of the Two Party System in the tyrannical oppression of Native American peoples. We just wont even go there of course.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You obviously didn't watch the full video. The kid didn't get up in the face of the man. It was the other way around.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You know I have the utmost respect for you, but I think your read of the situation is a bit off.

From all I can tell, there was an altercation between a small group of black supremacists and these high school kids who were waiting on their busses at a prearranged rendezvous point when Mr. Phillips and his group heard the ruckus and then interjected themselves into something that had nothing to do with them at all.

The Indigenous People's march was over by the point in time when he took his borrowed drum and walked right up into the middle of this group of high school boys and right up to young Mr. Sandmann and then he proceeded to obnoxiously drum and chant at this young man.

The media (so the story goes) then took a tweet of a small portion of what happened and ran with a story but then had to backtrack (except for the hardcore zealots) on what was initially reported.

edit on 24-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I need so badly to appear woke AF, even if it means threatening children. So brave! See how virtuous I am?!
——

a reply to: Propagandalf

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Michelle Grissom a great example of triggered "higher dire" education at work roflol 🤣

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Holy crap! If Obama had a son...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

As they should, doxing kids to adults wanting to harm them shows you have no place in the educational field, and then being wrong and bringing the possibility of undue harm to another doubly confirms.

The fact that they haven't yet suggest they are looking at workable angles, they seem to be giving him time to try and back himself out.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Democrats and who they champion, as in Hillary and many others have been given the example from their morally bankrupt leaders that you can do anything and totally get away with it, or so they believed, (because of seeing Hillary and Obama get away with the most obscene of crimes). After these things have happened in the past with zero consequences to the perpetra(i)tors, the perps deny it and their followers just deny it ever happened since no crimes saw any charges. (This seems to mean to them that they are innocent).

And now the followers decide to test the waters themselves and ----Whooops! They might find themselves in a real big scary prison soon!

Dem leaders have no morality, so why should their followers? (They thought they could be like Obama and Hillary and others).

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Just another of the endless examples of Liberal mental illness.
The Left-Wing extremists are always the first ones to call for violence for everything.
What is it going to take to stop these clowns?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Their moderates admitting they have many mainstream radicals in their midst would be a start.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Apparently in the day in age when people want kids to remain kids longer, they also want them to be more adult than those they are learning from. Are those kids perfect, absolutely not, but in the context of the situation they acted much better than most adults involved and still got death threats FROM adults.

I think it's about time we bring back public displays of punishment.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So some innocent unassuming white kids show up in Trump hats and everybody including the Indian in the cupboard got all up into their faces? I missed that.

My casual browsing of the subject here at ATS gave me the impression of some extremely obnoxious kids up in there more or less crashing the party. Which was a pretty lackluster story to run with if you ask me. But then people online went nuts like it was a clan rally, thus prompting the other side to defend them (to the point of validating even the parts that were bad behavior). Which is all typical in partisan politics these days.

As always, peoples (groups) reactions are the bits that tempt my attention.

edit on 24-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I first saw the video that made everyone mad and simply shook my head I could already tell there was more to the story later I saw the other video and thought "that should shut some people up" but on neither account did I feel the need to comment.

This is different. On no account should anyone threaten violence over the issue and I am very happy that the authorities are going after those who have such poor control of themselves and an unstable personality that do make such threats.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It would seem that many are trying to out virtue others by a game of one-upmanship in how they would punish or torture those they disagree with. The Cowardly Lion had some good ideas but couldn't get to the wood chipper level. It was satire, it was a joke, it was humor.....no, it was a crime. If they can't be jailed, even for a month or so, a felony conviction should slow them and other self-righteous jerks down. Hefty fines and criminal records may be the best cure.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Should these people face prosecution and dismissal from their employment?

Absolutely, and to the fullest extent of the law. Those in the media
should be made an example of, and face civil damages as well.

I am leaning towards the facts weighing heavily that this was a well planned
and strategized attack on this private school, a multi faceted assault on
many freedoms.

This was an orchestrated event, right down to the twitter account
that was used, Phillips ties to NGO NWO organizations, and those
who immediately took up the viral campaign.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Thought crime here we come...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm not exactly sure how that's a "thought crime". It says in the piece that there are laws in place for this and it constitutes terroristic threats in many of the cases.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't think that means what you think it means.

An instance of unorthodox or controversial thinking, considered as a criminal offence or as socially unacceptable.

Oxford English Dicitonary

Please explain how addressing actual threats of violence is "thought crime?"

Are you trying to say that threatening to burn down the school with the kids in it or the making of death threats is socially acceptable?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm not exactly sure how that's a "thought crime". It says in the piece that there are laws in place for this and it constitutes terroristic threats in many of the cases.

This is where it begins ,soon terroristic threats will be redefined, it's a slippery slope.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join