It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post blames Trump for the MAGA kid drama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

At what point did I equate the two... you are defending things that are not there, maybe you feel they could be and need to deflect, but I never equated the two, and I won't because they are obviously not the same thing, that doesn't discount the point, of saying that using native genocides to mock someone could COULD COULD contribute to the desensitisation of mocking natives and not seeing it as overt racism

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Trump is responsible for the genocide of the American Indians now apparently.

Soon he'll be the reason the Dinosaurs went extinct.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
The thing is, this is not just Trumps fault, though, him using Native Genocide to get a cheap dig at Warren ( who also uses us to exploit minority political power ) contributes to the idea that it's not "Overt Racism"

see, we have been seeing this "Off Camera" since the colonists came and started genociding us, we see it from Left, Right, Far-Left, Far-Right, and any forms, also from Black, Brown, white etc

this is not new, this is not "Trump" this is continued, we can argue that Trump fuels it in people, makes it acceptable etc, but anyone attempting to put this blame only on Trump, or only on the left is just deflecting their own bias

What in Gods name are you on about????
How has your President exploited Native Genocide?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Who...Said...That

In a topic focused on Fake News sensationalism... you are literally saying "Fake News"

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

goddamn, do you read?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Trump is responsible for the genocide of the American Indians now apparently.

Soon he'll be the reason the Dinosaurs went extinct.

well, if you mean Pelosi and Shiff...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The pro-Trump Internet has, for years, worked to create a media environment that is designed to destroy the traditional news media and replace it.

When I first read this statement, I laughed.
Then I thought about it for a minute.
And got P'd.

They can not be serious. Can they? Really?
Have they reached such a delusional, deniable level, that they are truly believing the crap they expect us to believe?
I swear. If someone had real money, and started a news station that only reported facts, half the populations head would explode. And that person would probably make some serious cash.
The media today has gone beyond a joke.
It's no longer funny. It's down right scary.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think that our government should revoke WaPo's license immediately. WaPo should be held liable for all the turmoil and stress it has caused with it's twisted evidence and outright misconceptions and lies. When the owner/owners are stripped of all his/her wealth from multiple lawesuits, let them apply for welfare or live on the street. Street people are probably more moral than the people at WaPo. They are preforming illegal actions, their insurance does not have to cover them, the liability goes to the people running it. Investors should also be held liable somehow because they allowed this company to tell lies.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

The pro-Trump Internet has, for years, worked to create a media environment that is designed to destroy the traditional news media and replace it.

When I first read this statement, I laughed.
Then I thought about it for a minute.
And got P'd.

They can not be serious. Can they? Really?
Have they reached such a delusional, deniable level, that they are truly believing the crap they expect us to believe?
I swear. If someone had real money, and started a news station that only reported facts, half the populations head would explode. And that person would probably make some serious cash.
The media today has gone beyond a joke.
It's no longer funny. It's down right scary.

it's astounding...

because what they are implying is that, in two years, a bunch of racists and Russian bots destroyed 100 years of journalistic industry.

yeah... delusional doesn't do it...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
If someone had real money, and started a news station that only reported facts, half the populations head would explode. And that person would probably make some serious cash.

Unfortunately, I think that person would more likely be in jail on false charges or dead.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Well they were IN FACT chanting Trump Trump and wearing nothing but MAGA attire! I wonder how the Post was able to deduce.

Maybe they were wearing crucifixes also... IMPEACH JESUS !!!11

<< 1   >>

join