It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think the kid's psyop has Q/DJT relevance (DJT tweeted and Q has mentioned the staged events and this is one) but as I pointed out months ago I was not going to comment on any of them as the just vanish faster then free teeeveees.

But I saw a tweet where someone stated something untoward should happen to these kids, then followed that line by the most comical line in recent months: "this cultural marxism (MAGA) needs to stop."

Shooting someone for stealing bread while demanding that folks stop shooting people for stealing bread. Which brings me to my point.

Not one single human being on earth - none, has ever experienced freedom. None.

I have listened to folks attempt to school me on "freedom" far longer then I care to accept and not ONE was speaking from Truth. They all spoke from mind controlled programming. "Freedom is being able to have an abortion." "Freedom is being able to vote." "Freedom is being able to tell others they too can be free."

For every person on earth freedom is theoretical and how they define it comes from the prison wardens.

Folks might want to stop accepting the controllers definition of freedom and look within to find that feeling the controllers were so desperate to stop us from seeking. Demand the freedom from your personal truth within be let loose, right here, right now.

One of the "Dark To Light" areas Q hasn't touched on yet..... yet..... is this true notion of freedom. That should be our Q destination exit sign.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

I really hope the Q movement isn't just a larp, which is why I monitor this thread

Well said, Bjr! I think that's what the majority of us hope and why we are here.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Start at the 3:38 and listen to what he says at 3:40 mark.

"We have to bake our country safe again"

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wow, just wow. They really do not care anymore.
Kamala Harris hires Marc Elias of Perkins Coie to be her Presidential Campaign's legal counsel. Wonder if Crowdstrike has been hired yet to handle her cybersecurity.

What Do Kamala Harris and Fusion GPS Have in Common?

EMN, some are saying that she isn't even qualified to be elected. Her parents citizenship status makes her ineligible (not looked into it) as with BHO. Which makes her lawyer selection (hatch act?) even more obscene.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree, if the Blackhats are writing the RBG script then they are waiting to rile up the npc crowd at the right moment

But

If the Whitehats are writing the script then they are waiting to rile up the npc crowd at the right moment

It could push the npc's over the edge

Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."

edit on 1/23/2019 by Sostratus because: Dyslexia

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Start at the 3:38 and listen to what he says at 3:40 mark.

"We have to bake our country safe again"

Hey WC! I don't know how he does that??? He has done that several times and I have no idea how it is done. Pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You *should* take a run at politics, brother. You definitely would do much better than any of the clowns to whom you refer.

Here's a bit of inspiration from one of your former Presidents, who also was, dare I say it, a Mason:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” ― Theodore Roosevelt

It's almost like he's talking about your current POTUS!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe Nancy will build A WALL in front of the U.S. House to keep Trump out?

You don't think trump is smart enough to get a round a single wall?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Maybe Nancy will build A WALL in front of the U.S. House to keep Trump out?

You don't think trump is smart enough to get a round a single wall?

LOL.. The "dumb" person would be Nancy. In fact, she's proving it daily!
edit on 1/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What's up with the Drones over airports?

Newark Airport Traffic Is Briefly Halted After Drone Is Spotted

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Some may find this interesting.

It is the briefest of breakdowns of Earth's hierarchical structure of control. I have said many many times that those names that are known are below middle management -

From what I understand the woman talking has been involved in the breaking down of the old "trusts" that have been in place and replacing them. Large, deep, rabbit hole...

Cranky, do you have a link to the source of the video. Hate to be a pain but

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Good info

Yes- fishy

Combine that with Fox & Friends graphic on her death
Combine that with Boo twit from DB
Combine that with DB stating that Boo was 12 human years which equals 84 dog years and RBG being 85 years old

Fishy indeed

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

It is the briefest of breakdowns of Earth's hierarchical structure of control. I have said many many times that those names that are known are below middle management -

From what I understand the woman talking has been involved in the breaking down of the old "trusts" that have been in place and replacing them. Large, deep, rabbit hole...

Cranky, do you have any source of information on the couple in the video. Hate to be a pain, but I need to know more about the people I listen to , as in their history etc., before I embrace the information.

However, it was interesting and not beyond my own suspicions on the matter.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Honestly when I tell people that I'm a centrist I really mean it.

Some of the stuff talked about in the q threads I hope are real.

A concerted effort by fbi , military and other law enforcement to stop trafficking for example. I hope that's very real.
And though I didn't learn this from the q threads if I knew then what I know now about hillary I wouldn't have voted for anyone in 2016.

So part of me is hoping for a show.

I'm very skeptical though.
And I think whatever the show ends up being , nobody is going to be 100% happy with it.

Nobody is ever 100% happy when it comes to truth. Sometimes, truth is painful, especially for those who want to conceal it.

edit on 23-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Cranky, do you have a link to the source of the video. Hate to be a pain but

LAL, the only link I have is this to the original Tommy Williams Link not to that clip per se. Keep in mind, the information is relevant, good and packed deep, but laborious. Tommy is articulate but very slow to the point.

Happy hunting.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
a reply to: Justinajr

Hello Justinajr - Yes, RBG may have passed away or is very close to passing, they may wait for the right time to announce her passing so they can use her funeral as a reason to delay another event.

They basically shut down DC for a week when George Bush passed, which delayed/cancelled hearings & testimonies in congress.

The writing was on the wall with RBG. You do not remove cancerous growths stemming from a former cancer, and do not pursue further treatment.

Think about it. If the cancer they found was a metastasis, meaning it was cancer from another part of her body, it almost has to be malignant. If it was large enough they found it by mistake when treating her for something else, it's fairly large. And there were two growths, not just one.

Not pursuing further treatment more less means there is no point in treating further, not because the cancer is gone, but because there is nothing they can do.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Greg Rubini approved video of his "coup" thread

Wow...that was quite a theory !! So if this had happened would the plan have been to blame Russia ? Damm..
It's hard to even wrap one's mind around what this would have looked like.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky I thought you might find this interesting . I know I did. It touches on the freedom issue you talked about almost word for word.

Seriah talks with Eric Wargo, author of Time Loops, about his ideas on retro-causation, movement, though time, fate, premonitions, dreams, and a static universe.

Well worth a listen.
wheredidtheroadgo.com...

This has changed my perspective on everything.

Even the way I think about Q

edit on 23-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No comment.

Link to 5th column

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join