It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Greg Rubini approved video of his "coup" thread

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

When I read this today, I thought that there must be more to this than meets the eye. But, what?

SJL is the congresswoman that walked up to Blasey-Ford's attorney during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing and slipped him some kind of a note. Lots of speculation here at the time about just what she was up to.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Enderdog

Stars and flags are getting wonky, aren't they? I notice one of our brand new posters has 3 flags and has never started a thread....how does THAT happen?

Star and Flag for that!

Don't worry...it won't show...

The ongoing saga of you and the staring failures.

ROFLMAO!

Thanks, dude. I needed that!

ETA: Metadata is still data. But, it requires a different level of analysis. Still working on granularity though...
edit on 23-1-2019 by Enderdog because: Flurry of ideas.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So Pelosi has officially told Trump that he will not be welcome to give his SOTU address in the House. Im very interested to see what Trump's next move will be. I have a feeling this is going to blow up spectacularly in Nancy's old, catchers mitt face.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So Pelosi has officially told Trump that he will not be welcome to give his SOTU address in the House. Im very interested to see what Trump's next move will be. I have a feeling this is going to blow up spectacularly in Nancy's old, catchers mitt face.

LOL! This is going to get good, now. It's show time!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It all has to do with how much money they raise. Basically they buy seats on these committees by raising money for the party. The more money, the better the seats. I don't recall the name but there was recently a one-term Congressman who wrote a book on it, he was so fed up he didn't bother running again.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Enderdog

Stars and flags are getting wonky, aren't they? I notice one of our brand new posters has 3 flags and has never started a thread....how does THAT happen?

I am not sure if this phenomena is related, but it seems like, whenever it gets near the half hour, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, etc, a time period lasting ablut 10 minutes from about :25 after the hour until about :35 after the hour, "nothing works" on ATS.

This is the cause of 99% of double posts. If you click post during this special "ATS Witching Hour", it will post, I've come to learn, but you simply must wait for about 2 full minutes. (I'm just guessing, it could be 50 seconds or maybe 3 and a half minutes, who knows? I just know it was a lot longer than usual... time is hard to guess sometimes, when you're used to everything happenin near instantaneously, waiting 45 seconds could feel like 5 minutes...)

Most people assume something went wrong and they hit the post button again... or even a third time or more. This results in multiple posts.

I am wondering if this same phenomena is effecting stars and flags.

When I first discovered this a month or two ago (after another poster mentioned it) I joked that this is when the CIA/NSA does their hourly keyword search on ATS, or this is when they download the entire contents of the website. So they can go back to any day, any hour, and see the state of ATS website at that time.

It could be something else, but since I don't know a lot about websites and coding, I find it interesting to speculate.

As far as someone having flags but no threads, I've noticed the same thing before btw, I can only think that their first and only thread got removed, but perhaps flags cannot be removed or maybe they can but for whatever reason it doesnt happen automatically and they decided not to bother with that. It could be that it's a pain in the butt to go through with it or maybe it requires a higher access level, such as Admin, and the Admins arent going to waste their time with it unless it is a significant amount or something.

So, those are my thoughts on that for what it's worth.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Maybe Nancy will build A WALL in front of the U.S. House to keep Trump out?

Seriously:
Trump has already calculated what evil Nancy would do. He's written a "rally style" SOTU to be delivered next week. I think it will be Texas.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I starred you! Doesn't show...does it...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This is fascinating, as much as any of Trump's "let's play chicken" efforts so far. If he goes to "her/their house" (she quite literally sees it that way) and rocks the place the humiliation will be too much to bear. RBG not being there is a problem too.

If the SOTU is a platform for a much greater reveal - she/they fear this, then stopping it by any means matters. This denial is really all she can do, so it makes sense from her POV.

If he does end up elsewhere she/they are seen as beings who cannot cooperate - the major point of the whole shutdown. Unity is unity, unity is NOT this episode. Folks with half a brain will feel this, this is not unity of the soul.

This is soooooooo much more then the wall.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Trump said the SOTU is canceled because "she" doesnt want to hear the truth. Why is he caving?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It's not cancelled. He's going to give the SOTU address somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Trump said the SOTU is canceled because "she" doesnt want to hear the truth. Why is he caving?

I dont think that he meant that the entire SOTU is cancelled, just that she cancelled it from being held in the House chamber.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

You can take anything coming from the Guardian with a grain of salt!!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: imthegoat

It's not cancelled. He's going to give the SOTU address somewhere else.

Whew! I'm glad you clarified the previous poster's statement. I have been looking on news sites, gov sites, twitter accts, to find anything that says it was cancelled and was just about to ask imthegoat for a link.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You're absolutely correct on ATS gets in a stuck hung state at the bottom of every hour. I did a test across 3 days mainly using the reply function which the hang would ALWAYS start between :27-:28 minute and lasting ~5 minutes. This unresponsive state occurred 28 out of 28 times in replying. Often proceeding posts from others do not display until later after doing several page refreshes.

I thought about CIA/NSA messing around but I doubt they would be doing at the bottom of the hour EVERY hour. I think it's a database performance issue that needs tweaking OR maybe they do dB backups every hour.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join