It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Might not be boredom. It might be harder come up with something convincing. Easier to just let followers take things wherever they want for a while then they can come back make a few drops about "fake news", vague stuff about what might be going on in DC and say BOOM half a dozen times.

I see things slowing down a bit.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: interupt42

For those unaware, or simply aloof to the reality of war, their is no timetable on victory. Moves and countermoves, dis info and purposeful misleading, It's called strategy.

Having no timetable or exit strategy going into a war leaves you with the mess we have been fighting in the middleast.

At somepoint you have to realize your strategy isnt working. In this case im willing to give it to the next election for something of positive importance to occur. Having big wigs forced to retire ,fired or transfer is not it. Thats not justice.

Im not saying for the whole cabal to be brought down or the war to be won, but give a brother something .every week we have a boom and then nada no justice or even a legit investigation that isnt done by someone with conflict of interest.

I ask one question, why haven't they doxxed Q yet? With all the brilliant hackers that exist,why cant they can't touch it? Save your brain cells, I'll tell you. Q is real and far above what you know as reality. US Military intelligence at it's finest, Get some.

Thats actually one of my concerns with this whole Q thing. They certainly can legally and technically stop it, so why havent they?

I will tell you a couple other possibilities , its a nothing burger , or its a change from one deep state puppet master to another., or its a deepstate propaganda or distraction or even a MI excersise with unbenounced or completely different intensions then q followers think.

To many open possibilities still exist and things that make you say uhm including negative ones for me to swallow this Q thing without scrutiny.

edit on 59131America/ChicagoTue, 22 Jan 2019 23:59:21 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre,
CAPS decode of Comey's tweet:

RRB AI

RRB = Ronald Reagan Building (Washington, DC)

AI = ...
Air India (airline code)
Artificial intelligence
All-In (poker)
Action Item
Amnesty International (human rights organization)
Area of Interest

I'll take Artificial Intelligence for 300, Alex.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting graphic.

link to larger image

"Sandmann" is the last name of the kid vs native debacle. Nick Sandmann. Coincidence I know, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Sabre,

RRB AI

AI = ...
Air India (airline code)
Artificial intelligence
All-In (poker)
Action Item
Area of Interest

Or is it "Ronald Reagan Building (is an) Area of Interest?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Enderdog

Sabre,

RRB AI

AI = ...
Air India (airline code)
Artificial intelligence
All-In (poker)
Action Item
Area of Interest

Or is it "Ronald Reagan Building (is an) Area of Interest?

Well...there you go again...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Stumbled onto something quite provocative here, and frankly I don't know how this slipped under the radar:

Former Google CEO selected to lead National Security Commission on AI

Eric Schmidt ( of Google/Alphabet fame ) is now leading the National Security Commission on A.I.?!

Former Google chief executive and current chairman of the Defense Innovation Board Eric Schmidt has been selected to chair a new commission studying how artificial intelligence will affect national security, with former Deputy Defense Secretary Bob Work tapped to serve as the vice chair.

Not even sure where to go with this one. If Q is correct, then ES is dirty as hell. Did he flip? Cooperate against his will?

qmap.pub...

Who appointed him?

The Pentagon, the Commerce Department and lawmakers appointed a range of tech executives, former government officials and academics to the panel

Even more question marks.

edit on 23-1-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: Added link

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Rubini Thread Unroll

This is gruesome...

4. Jan 21st, 2019. 3:56 am Eastern

John Brennan gives Michael Steele the "APPROACH and UP" order.

British Submarine Captain executes, activates [STEALTH] mode, and cruises towards the US East Coast.

5. Jan 21st, 2019. 8:53 am Eastern
the British Submarine is now closer, 100 miles from Washington DC.

Hopefully thread unroll works for all...

twit link

might this be what the fabled "watch the water" reference is (partly) about? That Hawaii business was apparently from a sub too

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

10-11....30 second observation..

1978 GOP Set the stage for Reagan, dating clue?

46-47

edit on 23-1-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Could this be a coded message to reassure us, in face of apparent threats by his opponents lately, that he is "Looking out"?

Is he telling us he's got 'eyes on', so to speak?

I'd say that's a reasonable guess to make, it certainly is his style

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

gotta be "Piss Poor Planning " lol

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Death Of Russiagate? Mueller Team Tied To Mifsud's Network

In April last year, Disobedient Media broke coverage of the British involvement in the Trump-Russia collusion narrative, asking why All Russiagate Roads Lead To London, via the quasi-scholar Joseph Mifsud and others.

The issue was also raised by WikiLeaks's Julian Assange, just days before the Ecuadorian government silenced him last March. Assange's Twitter thread cited research by Chris Blackburn, who spoke with Disobedient Media on multiple occasions covering Joseph Mifsud's ties to British intelligence figures and organizations, as well as his links to Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign, the FBI, CIA and the private cyber-security firm Crowdstrike.

We return, now, to this issue and specifically the research of Chris Blackburn, to place the final nail in the coffin of the Trump-Russia collusion charade.

It seems reasonable to conclude that the gambit was initially developed with participation of John Brennan and UK intelligence. Following this, Mueller inherited and developed the Mifsud narrative thread into the collusion soap opera we know today.

Ultimately, we are faced with the reality that British and US interests worked together to fabricate a collusion scandal to subvert a US Presidency, and in doing so, intentionally raised tensions between the West and a nuclear-armed power.

I noticed about 6 months ago that all roads in Russiagate seemed to be leading to MI6. But nice to see someone agreeing with me.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

We could really do, about now, with a way to search on the internet for last sightings of key perps in this process!

Does anyone have any info on last physical sightings in public of:

Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Chelsea Clinton
George Bush
Jeb Bush
Nancy Pelosi (since flight attempt?)
Diane Feinstein
RBG
John Brennan
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
Loretta Lynch
Sally Yates
Eric Holder
Peter Strzok
Lisa Page
George Soros
Lynne De Rothschild
Other Rothschilds
Tony Podesta
John Podesta
Cheryl Mills
Debbie Wasserman Schulz
Nazi Yeti?

Any others to add to the list?

If you've seen anything with recent pics please PM me and I'll update this post.

Just yesterday I read that Chelsea Clinton is expecting her third child. As it is, she's about the smallest fish on this list. I believe she was an officer of the Clinton Foundation, so she might face legal jeopardy for that, but I imagine they'll let her slide to avoid appearing vindictive.

I would easily pick Brennan as the one that most desperately deserves to be delivered to one of the deepest circles of Hell.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Chelsea is a bit player reaping the benefits of her parents crimes; she was in no position to do anything but participate in the CF and will be ignored, criminally. I would guess that all assets derived from the CF will be lost. She may have to move out of her $10 million NYC apartment and live like the worker bees.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Supposedly, the Clintons were broke when Bill was elected president. If we take them at their word, then basically every dollar they have was obained by corrupt means. It's been obvious for years that the Clinton Foundation exists mainly to support influence peddling. It's own CFO has testified that very little of the money it takes in goes to any kind of charitable cause.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It is obvious that the Clintons ran a criminal enterprise and used their influence to enrich themselves. The NSA has most of it, especially the later stages when Hillary was selling us out.
A permanent solution is necessary lest the next Dem president pardon them. I'm thinking that they may suicide rather than face trial.
The rest of the world will have to do the same thing with their problem elite. They cannot be permitted to return as they may start up again.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: pteridine

Supposedly, the Clintons were broke when Bill was elected president. If we take them at their word, then basically every dollar they have was obained by corrupt means. It's been obvious for years that the Clinton Foundation exists mainly to support influence peddling. It's own CFO has testified that very little of the money it takes in goes to any kind of charitable cause.

Yes, it has recently come out that Bill and Hillary use the Clinton Foundation like their personal bank account. They are filthy rich from scamming everybody for 25 years.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Julian Assange launches legal challenge against Trump administration

Headline is from the Guardian. Their reporting on JA has been partly wrong and manipulative in the past as has been pointed out by Glenn Greenwald - so take it with a grain of salt!
edit on 23-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join