It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: imthegoat

It's not cancelled. He's going to give the SOTU address somewhere else.

Whew! I'm glad you clarified the previous poster's statement. I have been looking on news sites, gov sites, twitter accts, to find anything that says it was cancelled and was just about to ask imthegoat for a link.

I was watching Fox News and Shep Smith said that Trump came out (for the (closed?) presser and said the SOTU was canceled because "she doesnt want to hear the truth, she doesnt like the truth." or something of the sort.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: 3n19m470

You're absolutely correct on ATS gets in a stuck hung state at the bottom of every hour. I did a test across 3 days mainly using the reply function which the hang would ALWAYS start between :27-:28 minute and lasting ~5 minutes. This unresponsive state occurred 28 out of 28 times in replying. Often proceeding posts from others do not display until later after doing several page refreshes.

I thought about CIA/NSA messing around but I doubt they would be doing at the bottom of the hour EVERY hour. I think it's a database performance issue that needs tweaking OR maybe they do dB backups every hour.

Yeah, they probably have their databases set to back up every half hour or something like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Whew! I'm glad you clarified the previous poster's statement. I have been looking on news sites, gov sites, twitter accts, to find anything that says it was cancelled and was just about to ask imthegoat for a link.

I was watching Fox News and Shep Smith said that Trump came out (for the (closed?) presser and said the SOTU was canceled because "she doesnt want to hear the truth, she doesnt like the truth." or something of the sort.

Nothing has officially come out from Trump cancelling the SOTU. You know Trump better than that, dont you? There is absolutely ZERO chance he totally cancelled the Address. Plus, if he did happen to officially cancel it, his Twitter would be the first place to look, and that hasnt happened yet.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: imthegoat

Nothing has officially come out from Trump cancelling the SOTU. You know Trump better than that, dont you? There is absolutely ZERO chance he totally cancelled the Address. Plus, if he did happen to officially cancel it, his Twitter would be the first place to look, and that hasnt happened yet.

Just reporting what I heard bro.

I could have only caught a snippet of it as things were going on around me, and it would make more sense if Pelosi canceling the SOTU in House is what was being talked about, or Shep Smith was erroneous.
edit on 1/23/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/23/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It looks like Nancy is denying him the House Chambers. He has simply said, according to Fox:

Reacting to Pelosi’s letter, Trump told reporters at the White House "we'll do something in the alternative," suggesting a speech of some kind will still happen next week.

She won't even allow McCarthy's resolution to go forward.

Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy also introduced a resolution to allow the State of the Union to go forward as planned on Jan. 29.

But Pelosi makes the final call, and fired back in a letter to Trump saying she would not consider what's known as a "concurrent resolution," which is needed to allow the use of the chamber for the State of the Union.

edit on 23-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hmmm?

The same was seen on HRC sig from JW a bit ago - that one was not close either.

Link

Yes, "staffers" "auto pen" and what not, but it would seem this letter was not a reply to a kid who got into college but a historical moment.
edit on 23-1-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hmmm?

The same was seen on HRC sig from JW a bit ago - that one was not close either.

Link

Yes, "staffers" "auto pen" and what not, but it would seem this letter was not a reply to a kid who got into college but a historical moment.

Sure enough. One of these things is not like the other...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Some may find this interesting.

It is the briefest of breakdowns of Earth's hierarchical structure of control. I have said many many times that those names that are known are below middle management -

From what I understand the woman talking has been involved in the breaking down of the old "trusts" that have been in place and replacing them. Large, deep, rabbit hole...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Significantly different.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Does she just step down as Chair of House Judiciary Committee? Or from the Committee and it's votes too?

How can this be used by POTUS? Does it help with getting Judges passed? Does it also help with getting ACB onto SCOTUS?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Andy, pteridine, agree with both but... when were they last seen in public?

I think this important as it speaks to whether they are confined or controlled by white hats?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for posting that vid. I am one who found it interesting. It would explain a lot and be really awesome if true and the reason for Q to surface.

I'm already on-board with the whole elite families control the world thing. It seems illogical to be anything else. World leaders come and go but really old money not only lasts forever, but grows with each level of control gained.

And I also think it is logical to assume there are beings on other planets which are over a billion years ahead of us technically. Kind of the most likely scenario statistically. So warping space-time may have been solved by them hundreds of millions of years before humans developed (or were created) on earth.

Putting those two things together is not a stretch of the imagination, it falls within the realm of possibilities. It all makes me wonder why those in control didn't do a better job of suppression say 1000 years ago. Never letting us get to an information age where we can discuss these things easily. Perhaps some universal rule of freewill.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Probably gonna get beat up for this name but although he's been 'parts unknown' there has not been any proof to say otherwise.
Jamal Khashoggi ?

He was working w/Brennan all along, IMO.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Even I'm fattening the bug out bag... and I'm in the U.K.! I've located a spot with a 17th century fridge dug into a hillside.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Don't assume Oct 28th 2017 was the start of the 3 year plan...

I think the plan timeline includes the pre-phase of getting POTUS elected!

That would bring the end of the 3 years to sometime in the next 3 months?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Probably gonna get beat up for this name but although he's been 'parts unknown' there has not been any proof to say otherwise.
Jamal Khashoggi ?

He was working w/Brennan all along, IMO.

Isn’t it remarkable how quickly his death became a non story?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There are multiple inconsistent letters in that final signature … not just the 'n'.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
this is bonginto guy my mom listen to. is good stuff about what you are talking her.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Would anyone be surprised to hear that a member of ATS was indicted in a conspiracy involving the Democrats and the deep state?

I was just thinking about a very vocal poster from the past, fairly hardline liberal Democrat that hasn’t been around for a while. I thought if that person was involved in Democrat primaries... what says there isn’t some member that might be implicated?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

C'mon you have to give more clues....

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join