It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Earth Battalion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Pandaram
Have you done any of what you speak of?
And what's wrong with right now, just as it is?

Yes i have.. mildly i would say. To help with insomnia. Now i told my self to go to sleep.

There is stages. Like unlocking levels.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Obviously. Your body will be sitting motionless. But mind will be all over the place. Apparently you can send your mind back to your first time sexual encounter.

I would say that if your first instinct on achieving enlightenment is to revisit your first sexual encounter, you are:

a) Most certainly not enlightened..
b) Motivated more by perversion than by spirituality..
c) Quite a sad individual, if that's the limits of your imagination on achieving the keys to the universe..

Surely you can see that, right? If I were to achieve the ability to achieve lucid control of my etheric body so as to fly around the universe across all places & times, without restrictions, then just about the last thing I'd want to do is relive my first fumbling, brief, somewhat disappointing sexual encounter. Why on God's green Earth would that be the first activity you would consider either important or worth reliving?

In anticipation of your inability to provide justification - or, in fact, anything of sense whatsover;

FITO.

Sorry bud. You got the wrong end of the stick.. my English knowledge is limited so couldn’t put it in writing what exactly it is.. after all its somthing you do to yourself. You alone. And stop judging others. You will never have peace since no one cares about what you think of them. LoL.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Some people compare the experience to taking heroine. ......... People do ho bongers after first attempt to awake gundalini in their body.

Firstly, any experience supposedly spiritual which is compared to mainlining heroin seems highly unlikely to be of any transcendent benefit in the long-term. If the gurus themselves are telling you that, then in essence, you are simply seeking a way to get high, rather than achieving anything of moral, ethical or philosophical/ spiritual value - and they are no better than drug dealers.

Secondly, from my own researches, I have found the activation of the kundalini to be dangerous & in essence, a doorway to the demonic. It is a manifestation of the unlocking of the spiritual powerhouse of our mind-body-soul amalgamation, and in itself it has no central value for the spiritual seeker. It's like hacking into an electrical sub-station & connecting your laptop to it, hoping for free juice. Instead, the laptop explodes & you lose all your work/documents. The activation of kundalini is the opening of a portal in your spiritual complex which can be inhabited by very dark & dangerous entities. The only reason it has been taught down the centuries is that for those who can achieve a measure of control over its operation (IE monks with a lifetime of training &/or knowledge of the fundamental mechanics of spiritual practices, such as astral projection). People in the West with no formal training or any of the original, fundamental teachings of the discipline can find themselves to be decimated by the overload of spiritual force which accompanies the experience. It has the potential to not only sed a person mad (by exposing them to the direct influence of dark powers & principles of imbalances in the mind-body-soul complex which should be managed & maintained by anyone having the portal in an open position.

Without suitably guiding the energetics of the experience, and warding against dangerous spirits, you can end up being torn apart by wild horses! People absolutely do become schizophrenic as a result of the inexperiences & ignorant opening of the kundalini channel. They can also be utterly formatted, becoming catatonic due to having their brain wiped when the 'serppent power' suddenly travels up the spine & explodes into the brain matrix. Similar negative effects can arise from attempts to 'open the third eye' - basically, all these complexes are necessary for a healthy spiritual life, but their deliberate manipulation can lead to unexpected & dangerous outcomes. It is exceedingly unwise for an unsupported Western individual to attempt either of these feats in isolation without a guru willing to train you for many years. The basic low strata mechanics of access to the physical universe & the astral plane are rooted in the structure & operation of these energetic 'organs' of the mind-body-soul complex, and in general there is no practical need for us to attempt mastery of them. Rather, engagement with ordinary religious practice within a left-brained, generally rational Western society, is a far more sensible concept for the development of the spiritual life. Leave conquering of the siddhi powers to those who are enmeshed in the Eastern monastic communities, and focus instead on the moral powers which are relevant to a positive, rewarding & comforting spiritual experience. Don't overload your connection to the matrix! In time, we each evolve to the point of spontaneous mystical experience, and when that time comes we jump into it all with joy - until then. be calm, be cool, be committed to the Golden Rule & to a humble quest for the truth. It's best to investigate opportunities for volunteering in the community than to tinker with the adbanced & largely non-applicable spiritual woo woo. Perhaps one day you will experience those amazing outcomes for yourself, maybe in your dreams. But keep on the straight & narrow in the meantime!

I get you.. what gundalini dos is enhance you.. yes you. You get what you made of. There is no demons or gods. Just powers we don’t understand. These powers are.. for example electricity. Its good stuff if you know what you are doing. Otherwise... its demonic..

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

any links about gundalini bud!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

any links about gundalini bud!

Lol. Its like asking for link to Christianity..
just Read about it in wiki for starters. Join forums and talk to similarly minded people.
Generally it was advised not to attempt to practice it alone. Make sure someone around to keep an eye on you. And make sure body is clean from man made drugs.

edit on 11-1-2019 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

you seem confused, you talk about imagination, I talk about reality

The military apparently really had "spoon bending parties" but the goal wasn't to bend metal it's really a nice way to illustrate the power of the mind, something that can be quite eye opening to those having doubts about that. Because everybody can do it.

How many times have you bent spoons with your mind?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Say that you're in that mindset. You're flying around and going back in time like you are in your real body... If you die in that state, do you die in real life?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Say that you're in that mindset. You're flying around and going back in time like you are in your real body... If you die in that state, do you die in real life?

I dont know.. but that would explain the memory wipe issue Tho...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

That sounds like a form of time travel.

Except that you are moving back in time in your own life.

Close... How can I explain.. how about, first person view of a you 20 years ago. very very very detailed and touch sense both ways.

edit on 11-1-2019 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well considering that our reality may be counsiousness as well as a simulation. I would imagine it would be possible to controll it with the power of the mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm already starting my own course to be
Able to do things of paranormal nature
Want to start it's so simple

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Peeple

I'm already starting my own course to be
Able to do things of paranormal nature
Want to start it's so simple

What are you doing?
What is the final goal?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

well this exercise which is really easy and consumes little time sets you
up for further work, apparently you can notice a difference after 15 days

ultimate goal?.. progression through the levels of consciousness

to the higher self

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

well this exercise which is really easy and consumes little time sets you
up for further work, apparently you can notice a difference after 15 days

ultimate goal?.. progression through the levels of consciousness

to the higher self

Well considering that you already have a higher self yet are experiencing your earthly Karma what would you like to do with your higher self? What is the purpose?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

have you read "the alchemist" i bet you have

its not about the destination, its about the journey.

searching without when the answers within

but if you went straight to the destination

it wouldnt be as fun.... finding truth.

finding God

finding yourself?

dunno but its a mystery i have been unravelling since
i started being conscious of my place in the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

That is good advice. Small detail though, break up posts into smaller sections. Walls of text get ignored around here.

As far as the subject: We only ever face ourselves. The darkness is ours. So is the light.

There are guiding forces along the path. Sometimes they need to show us our fear so that we can overcome it.

They are not good or evil. We are.

Well, I suppose I can thank you for recognising my intent to provide accurate & relevant knowledge for those who are seeking the truth. Secondly, I will refute your strange admonition that my posts are too long & somehow impossible for ATS members to understand. You may not realise this, but I've been a member here since 2008. I have ten years of experience of contributing to all manner of discussions, presentations, thread authoring & debate/ argument. The problem has nothing to do with my writing style - it is purely a reflection of the pathetic modern requirement to only receive information in single subject, impossibly brief snippets. Don't yo see that your comments have basically just proven that 'their' strategy has been wildly successful? I wonder, have you ever read a book? Even a newspaper? Did the authors need to break their information down into 'manageable, bite-sized chunks' (pathetic) so that the world can understand the points being put across...? The problem has nothing to do with the length of my posts. The only problem is that people like you seem to think we should abandon our intellectual faculties, to check our brains at the door when we enter online discussions. That is frankly ridiculous! It happened on Facebook years ago, but I'm extremely disappointed to see the seeds of the same 'strategy' for dumbing us down being parroted on ATS, bastion of the last thinker standing.

On-topic, I'm sorry to say that every other aspect of your post is wrong, arising from incomplete & misunderstood pseudo-spiritual shenanigans handed down & changed at random by a succession of charlatans who have cumulatively crapped out the New Age 'movement' arising from the ultimately fruitless & frankly embarrasing, irrational 'teachings' of the BS fake gurus who were prevalent in the discussion of spiritual, social & sexual behaviour (studied with great interest by the CIA & others) in the hippy revolution of the 60's & 70's.

Truth is not relative. I don't know how many times I need to use this argument on here before people start to understand what I, and many others with similar perspectives, are trying to express & thereby ensure intellectual honesty, integrity & good sense, at least here on ATS.

If you had a 3 yr old daughter, and your 54 yr old male neighbour abducted her from her school with a BS excuse that he was helping you out with something that came up urgently - and then he took your little girl awy to a cabin in the wilderness, subjecting her to all sorts of abominations for seven whole days before deciding to kill her, dismember the body, and bury it across an expanse of twenty square miles in that desolate landscape - would that ever, ever, ever, under ANY 'qualifying' circumstances, be somehow NOT EVIL? Of course not. Your argument is fatally flawed & frankly idiotic. You have fallen for the 'no good, no evil, you are your highest advocate & power, you are god, patriarchal religion is evil, freedom of the spirit is what counts' BULL#.

Good & evil are not relative terms. The law of conscience, of the Golden Rule, is our principle guidestone on our path through the dangers of this world. The line down the middle, which is esssentially a matter of expediency & weighing up the greater good - delineates a grey zone where fuzzy logic is applied to matters of importance from every angle of groups operating in the sub-strata of the surface world, populated by spooks & secretive contractors/ mercenaries, who police the darker side of humanity through use of psychic techniques & surveillance, as they seek to apply themselves to the analysis of complex, multi-faceted lines of destiny, cause & effect, manipulation of the finer strands of action & inaction which can push or pull in just the right moment to influence someone or some event which is possibly somehow 'getting out of hand'. The grey zone is also the domain of the criminal underworld, and undercover policing of a gritty, sometimes brutal nature. The Elite of the Elite have a window into the exactitudes of this secretive world, through which they look for opportunities which are expedient to their longer-term goals.

The whole 'darkness is ours, only ever face ourselves' is almost completely incorrect - yes, some of the darkness we face is ours; but not all of it. I'm not going into it in great detail because my takeaway has just arrived. I'll just quickly mention also that yes, there are guiding forces, but they don't actively disrupt our experience 'for our benefit'. God allows some curcumstances to unfold so as to test us in certain ways, but He will never push us into situations which we aren't equipped to deal with. The whole 'they are not good or evil; we are' is also BS. If they are not good or evil, what are they? Are they automatons with no spark of the divine lifes which flows in all of us to greater or lesser extent? They don't have any emotional investment in the actions they undertake for the benefit of humanity? Why then are they motivated to help us, if they have no free will or creative intellect of their own. Are they simply programmed to help us? I think not. The universe is alive in many, many senses of the word - angels, messengers, are a part of the universal communion of life, and so it is wrong to say that they have no allegiances. The sleep paralysis entities are one part of the evidence that a malevolent spiritual wickedness is operative in this world, coming from some other mode of existence into our world to harass, terrify, and perhaps feed on our own spirit-energy.

Lots more i could say, but leaving it there for now. "Holy wall of text Batman, what should we do?" "We should probably leave it. It's okay to ignore information which expects us to read more than 240 characters at a time".

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That was nice! Hello fellow traveller!
Thank you for the quality you brought to this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Wow. Snarky. Keep walking the path bub. You have a while left to go.

Wall of text is only comfortable for you to write. Lazy.

It's uncomfortable for your readers, if you care.

I leave you with that. You have all the answers you need and want. Watch out for the spooky demons.

P.S.
Your dogma is not appealing. Good luck making people see fluid spirituality through your obtuse personal lens.

Edit to add:
Did you hurt your finger? LoL

edit on 1 11 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Excellent read. If I may ask, what is your current motivation in life?

Other non related questions. Can you feel another person's spiritual energy? Would this be considered the soul or is it separate from that, tied to the physical body? Can other people feel my spiritual energy? Can this only be accomplished through training? Do people actually feel this energy regardless of training, maybe subconsciously but never making to conscious level?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join