It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Earth Battalion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
You probably heard about it through the movie "Men Who Stare At Goats", if truly interested you can purchase the manual here

To get a nice overview watch this:

It talks about crazy sounding ideas like "walking through walls", it's all a matter of the right state of mind.
1. master the body
achieved through the right diet, fasting and martial arts training
2. master the mind
be really at home in your own head so to speak, know your thoughts and look at them like a force you can use to protect and project as well as influencing other less focussed minds
3. merge spaces
accept and really internalize the idea that atoms are ultimately made of empty space, you and the wall are just piles of loosely bound together empty space

The military apparently really had "spoon bending parties" but the goal wasn't to bend metal it's really a nice way to illustrate the power of the mind, something that can be quite eye opening to those having doubts about that. Because everybody can do it.

There was/is the "Project Jedi" with the objective to walk through a house with laser sharp observation, you know immediately what is where in the house, you're not counting how many chairs or whatever you just know. The next step would be perfect intuition, a dream really you never make a wrong decision ever again, because "intuitive navigation" always leads you in the right direction.
I actually do and did it before in Rome, I had no clue never been there before but I just started walking without thinking about it and found the shortest way to the central station, my destination.

There are seemingly contradicting patterns arising, one is the core motivation "fall in love with everybody" the other is the "art of being cunning", the result is a Master Warrior Monk.
Equipped with a "shield of mental concentration" and the "weapon of remote influencing".

Of course this is hard to master and might seem nutty to some, but to me it's the future of mankind. Our next evolutionary step and where the way of humanity will truly split in two groups, those who bring the discipline and the passion to master their own potential and those who will be forever nothing more than driven by instincts, slaves to forces beyond their understanding and ultimately manipulated and controlled, which makes them a risk for themselves and the groups they're a part of.

You decide if you're in charge or a victim.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Its just sci fi..
want real deal? Google gundalini yoga and learn to fly.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

haha says scifi.
and it's called kundalini you #
edit on 11-1-2019 by Peeple because: shorter

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

haha says scifi.

gundalini originated in Tamil culture. I am tamil. We call it gundalini.

edit on 11-1-2019 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

My bad.. we have G sound for K in northern sri lanka. Its actually sounds Kundalini in wider tamil lands.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

okay I'll accept that. But to have a discussion about it you can't call stuff from the 80's scifi and just say google it. What about kundalini yoga makes you think is superiour to a concept that has as one of many small buildig stones the full mastery of mind, body and spirit? Because it teaches you to imagine how to fly? Ha!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

haha says scifi.

gundalini originated in Tamil culture. I am tamil. We call it gundalini.

My bad.. we have G sound for K in northern sri lanka. Its actually sounds Kundalini in wider tamil lands.

Vids of this????

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Another name for it is new world order....mind control.... MK Ultra.
It is a 'peaceful war'.......

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

okay I'll accept that. But to have a discussion about it you can't call stuff from the 80's scifi and just say google it. What about kundalini yoga makes you think is superiour to a concept that has as one of many small buildig stones the full mastery of mind, body and spirit? Because it teaches you to imagine how to fly? Ha!

Thanks.

Gundalini is a real deal. It exists. Available For general public. You spend time. Do it right. You will fly. Separate your body from soul. Meet other being s from other dimensions.. With out drugs.

What you suggested is Don’t exist. Or Only available to dodgy people. You will never experience by yourself even with drugs. Its just fake news.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Fly as in actually taking off from the ground and flying about? Or do you mean feel high?
I have never seen anyone fly.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

you seem confused, you talk about imagination, I talk about reality

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

We are the future.

It's an interesting subject. I recommend everyone to it.

The reality of it is greater than we know.

Choice and will power will set us free.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Fly as in actually taking off from the ground and flying about? Or do you mean feel high?
I have never seen anyone fly.

No. Obviously. Your body will be sitting motionless. But mind will be all over the place. Apparently you can send your mind back to your first time sexual encounter. Not like a dream or vivid memory. Actually being in your body at that time. its actually very hard to do unless you are have a type of mindset. Some people compare the experience to taking heroine. Most say, just try yourself.

Ps.. There is issues with it too tho. People do ho bongers after first attempt to awake gundalini in their body.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Have you done any of what you speak of?
And what's wrong with right now, just as it is?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder of this fascinating subject, which of course goes hand-in-hand with Grill Flame----Stargate remote viewing programs, with Ingo Swann's remarkable tales & abilities, and with what we can only assume must be an ongoing, unceasing transferrence of skills & protocols to the next generations of super soldiers & psychic spooks..

Of course, the establishment denounced & attempted to discredit the program/s in 1995, as part of a wider implementation of a mandate for increasing secrecy to surround these mission-critical programs which all nations now must certainly depend upon. I heard that several nations & corporations have implemented 'hardened' security measures around sennsitive installations, imposing psychic barriers which prevent snooping by the remote viewers/ influencers of competitor corporations & nations.

I presume that this takes one of two forms - either a team of psuchic influencers on a rotation to patrol the territory & shut down any who seek to penetrate the perimeter or the personnel; alternatively, we have resorted to using 'standing defences' which in some way place an impenetrable forcefield around the installation - my interpretation of such barriers, reported by many remote viewers who have shared their stories, is that these barriers were established by the use of arcane defensive 'psychic technology', which can be applied to the etheric substrate of our universe on many levels, or planes, of existence.

Therefore the modern military is actually turning to ancient SPELLS & sorcery in general, to prevent others from stealing the tangible national secrets being held or stored at certain installations. This is a fascinating area of study - long may the thread continue!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Obviously. Your body will be sitting motionless. But mind will be all over the place. Apparently you can send your mind back to your first time sexual encounter.

I would say that if your first instinct on achieving enlightenment is to revisit your first sexual encounter, you are:

a) Most certainly not enlightened..
b) Motivated more by perversion than by spirituality..
c) Quite a sad individual, if that's the limits of your imagination on achieving the keys to the universe..

Surely you can see that, right? If I were to achieve the ability to achieve lucid control of my etheric body so as to fly around the universe across all places & times, without restrictions, then just about the last thing I'd want to do is relive my first fumbling, brief, somewhat disappointing sexual encounter. Why on God's green Earth would that be the first activity you would consider either important or worth reliving?

In anticipation of your inability to provide justification - or, in fact, anything of sense whatsover;

FITO.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Some people compare the experience to taking heroine. ......... People do ho bongers after first attempt to awake gundalini in their body.

Firstly, any experience supposedly spiritual which is compared to mainlining heroin seems highly unlikely to be of any transcendent benefit in the long-term. If the gurus themselves are telling you that, then in essence, you are simply seeking a way to get high, rather than achieving anything of moral, ethical or philosophical/ spiritual value - and they are no better than drug dealers.

Secondly, from my own researches, I have found the activation of the kundalini to be dangerous & in essence, a doorway to the demonic. It is a manifestation of the unlocking of the spiritual powerhouse of our mind-body-soul amalgamation, and in itself it has no central value for the spiritual seeker. It's like hacking into an electrical sub-station & connecting your laptop to it, hoping for free juice. Instead, the laptop explodes & you lose all your work/documents. The activation of kundalini is the opening of a portal in your spiritual complex which can be inhabited by very dark & dangerous entities. The only reason it has been taught down the centuries is that for those who can achieve a measure of control over its operation (IE monks with a lifetime of training &/or knowledge of the fundamental mechanics of spiritual practices, such as astral projection). People in the West with no formal training or any of the original, fundamental teachings of the discipline can find themselves to be decimated by the overload of spiritual force which accompanies the experience. It has the potential to not only sed a person mad (by exposing them to the direct influence of dark powers & principles of imbalances in the mind-body-soul complex which should be managed & maintained by anyone having the portal in an open position.

Without suitably guiding the energetics of the experience, and warding against dangerous spirits, you can end up being torn apart by wild horses! People absolutely do become schizophrenic as a result of the inexperiences & ignorant opening of the kundalini channel. They can also be utterly formatted, becoming catatonic due to having their brain wiped when the 'serppent power' suddenly travels up the spine & explodes into the brain matrix. Similar negative effects can arise from attempts to 'open the third eye' - basically, all these complexes are necessary for a healthy spiritual life, but their deliberate manipulation can lead to unexpected & dangerous outcomes. It is exceedingly unwise for an unsupported Western individual to attempt either of these feats in isolation without a guru willing to train you for many years. The basic low strata mechanics of access to the physical universe & the astral plane are rooted in the structure & operation of these energetic 'organs' of the mind-body-soul complex, and in general there is no practical need for us to attempt mastery of them. Rather, engagement with ordinary religious practice within a left-brained, generally rational Western society, is a far more sensible concept for the development of the spiritual life. Leave conquering of the siddhi powers to those who are enmeshed in the Eastern monastic communities, and focus instead on the moral powers which are relevant to a positive, rewarding & comforting spiritual experience. Don't overload your connection to the matrix! In time, we each evolve to the point of spontaneous mystical experience, and when that time comes we jump into it all with joy - until then. be calm, be cool, be committed to the Golden Rule & to a humble quest for the truth. It's best to investigate opportunities for volunteering in the community than to tinker with the adbanced & largely non-applicable spiritual woo woo. Perhaps one day you will experience those amazing outcomes for yourself, maybe in your dreams. But keep on the straight & narrow in the meantime!

edit on JanuaryFriday1901CST07America/Chicago-060053 by FlyInTheOintment because: tags, clarification

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That is good advice. Small detail though, break up posts into smaller sections. Walls of text get ignored around here.

As far as the subject: We only ever face ourselves. The darkness is ours. So is the light.

There are guiding forces along the path. Sometimes they need to show us our fear so that we can overcome it.

They are not good or evil. We are.

edit on 1 11 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

so what do you suggest, yoga?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

That sounds like a form of time travel.

Except that you are moving back in time in your own life.

<<   2  3 >>

join