It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Starting to Happen in Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This man is telling the truth and the main stream media paint him a convicted criminal at every turn, they twist the event into a nazi party type event when it was the the lefties doing the nazi salutes and starting the violence. The media then says its the Unite Patriot Front doing it, pack of theives and liars are our media but people are waking up.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It is sad to see. I hope some common ground and common sense can be applied before it is too late for the land of Oz. God be with us all in the Western societies.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is the meeting at St Kilda beach in its entirety, say no more. The media here has to be shown up for what it is...Total Propaganda.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
We can be incredibly difficult to wake up.

But get Aussies upset and whoa, you are in for a fight.

In a country this small, these Media Lies will evoke a nasty reaction.

Wakey wakey Aussies, hands off snakey.

Time for some serious political discourse.

So much is wrong down under. Wakey wakey.

I would like to get the ball rolling before I die.

P

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hey losers, just so you're aware that "meeting" at St Kilda was literally 100% a NAZI RALLY.
My girlfriend was there and witnessed first hand plenty of sieg heils, swastika tattoos, and reichsadler pins, and was told baldly and outright that Jews are the lowest race and must be exterminated. [and for those of you who are gonna blah blah blah on that it was NOT from the Left, we know very well which side of the grass we're standing on thank you so very much]

If you wanna know the REAL truth, that "msm" that you think is persecuting your pathetic boi Cotrell is actually taking great pains to treat him and his abhorrent ilk FAR better than they deserve - calling them "far right activists" when they're out harrassing innocent kids playing basketball and throwing sieg heils like it's '33???

well too bad for you it's never gonna last - they'll never win in melbourne.
NAZI PUNKS FAK OFF!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's why we have a second amendment in place... To address this kind of failure of government ourselves. Good luck Mr. Blair Cottrel.

+66 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Just out of curiosity, why was your girlfriend at a 100% nazi rally?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

could be passing by at that time.. it is only a popular destination.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

could be passing by at that time.. it is only a popular destination.

Yeah, or she could be a Nazi.. Let the question stand, unless you just like answering personal questions for other people.

Von Doom for the win.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

ever heard of a counter-protest? or are you going for the quick and easy troll routine because there is no way anyone with any degree of rationality could deny that these are actual real life nazis?

she was doing what any right-thinking individual does when they know there's a nazi rally in town - she was showing them that their repellent ideology has no place in our vibrant multicultural society!

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I watched that video pretty closely. There weren't any Nazi symbols or sieg heils. Plenty of shots of the crowd. It sounded to me like they were saying Aussie Aussie Aussie not Nazi Nazi Nazi.

You must have some other reason for this post. Is it important to you for some reason that these people are imported into the country? Or are you saying there are no African gangs?

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

ever heard of a counter-protest? or are you going for the quick and easy troll routine because there is no way anyone with any degree of rationality could deny that these are actual real life nazis?

she was doing what any right-thinking individual does when they know there's a nazi rally in town - she was showing them that their repellent ideology has no place in our vibrant multicultural society!

Your anecdote is nice but a poster above posted actual video of the rally

You say they were 100 percent Nazis , yet that video I watched I didn’t see any

So I could believe your story, or the video

Hmmmmmm....

link   

Actually, I ignore them and deny them the validation they seek. Kudos to her I guess for showing up and showing them that they really are powerful and dangerous and a force to be reckoned with. Now they feel good about themselves.

+9 more 
link   

Plenty of shots of the crowd. I didn't see a counter-protest.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

hey losers

Well hello winner. How have you been.

just so you're aware that "meeting" at St Kilda was literally 100% a NAZI RALLY.

So you have first hand knowledge of this because you were there, right?

My girlfriend was there and witnessed first hand plenty of sieg heils, swastika tattoos, and reichsadler pins, and was told baldly and outright that Jews are the lowest race and must be exterminated.

Oh your "girlfriend" was there. Does she hang out with people like that a lot or are you just telling one your winning fibs again, and don't really want to discuss the actual video in the OP?

[and for those of you who are gonna blah blah blah on that it was NOT from the Left, we know very well which side of the grass we're standing on thank you so very much]

Is there anyway you could make that statement more coherent so that it can be understood better.

If you wanna know the REAL truth, that "msm" that you think is persecuting your pathetic boi Cotrell is actually taking great pains to treat him and his abhorrent ilk FAR better than they deserve - calling them "far right activists" when they're out harrassing innocent kids playing basketball and throwing sieg heils like it's '33???

So you hate people because they hate other people? That is why your a winner I guess.

well too bad for you it's never gonna last - they'll never win in melbourne.

Thats the winning attitude. You are a true winner when it comes to hating.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They were working class Ozzie's,that all.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

ever heard of a counter-protest?

Yes. That is when people who hate the people who are already protesting so they show up to cause trouble. Usually a very fascist group. They don't like other people's opinions on matters of importance, and will say anything they can think of to insult the other group. Your "girlfriend" is fascist.

or are you going for the quick and easy troll routine because there is no way anyone with any degree of rationality could deny that these are actual real life nazis?

Trolling would be to easy with what you have just wrote.

she was doing what any right-thinking individual does when they know there's a nazi rally in town -

Of course. Join in on the Festivities.

she was showing them that their repellent ideology has no place in our vibrant multicultural society!

I don't know, if she likes hanging around them she might be what is considered a political groupie.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
As someone who hasn't really heard of this movement or the leadership driving it, I'll take note of your hearsay - however I'll put more stock into the videos (posted above) where I can actually see/hear what's going on for myself. And funnily enough, having watched both videos, I didn't hear or see anything/anyone that looked like Nazis or racism -- certainly not from the leadership which is mostly what matters, but not even the spectators/supporters that attended the event.
edit on 6/1/19 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

She probably dated this Blair Cottrel and got dumped. Now she wants to sic Antifa on him.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Plenty of shots of the crowd. I didn't see a counter-protest.

that should tell you something - there was a massive counter-protest at least double their numbers. If they've omitted that, what else may they have omitted? 🤔

originally posted by: ketsuko

Actually, I ignore them and deny them the validation they seek. Kudos to her I guess for showing up and showing them that they really are powerful and dangerous and a force to be reckoned with. Now they feel good about themselves.

i mean you can hide inside and cower all you want but when they come for you, don't blame those of us who actually tried to stop them early

originally posted by: highvein

So you hate people because they hate other people? That is why your a winner I guess.

i hate people who tell my girlfriend to her face that she should be exterminated, hell yes. you telling me that if you were just trying to go about your life peacefully when these no-neck low lives get all up in your business, beating up your friends and trying to start race wars, you telling me you wouldn't hate that? you wouldn't push back? these jerks march up and down making foul noise and proclaiming they want to put your partner in an oven and you'd do nothing? if that's the case i feel real sorry for the people you love.

this is a real nice pile-on, guys, real smooth and i'm sure you're all having a lot of fun, but i gotta go out for a while and do some gay communist anarchist multicultural stuff, you know how it is.

i'm sure at least some of you will sieze on my absence as proof i couldn't hack it so how bout this; i'll talk to my [numerous!!!] friends who were there in the flesh and see if anyone's posted any video of the counter-protest or the outright undeniable nazi stuff you can't handwave off to make yourself feel better, and because it will be on youtube that will somehow make it real and you'll all have to agree with me and actually try and help to make the world better next time. how 'bout that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join