It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Starting to Happen in Australia

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
a reply to: continuousThunder

To paraphrase you a bit:

woah dude hold the phone, no need to go paraphrasing me to make what i said look all wishy-washy, here's a direct quote you can use to hopefully plug up that massive gaping hole in your understanding;

a dude told my girlfriend, directly to her face, in actual words, that jews are the lowest rung on the racial hierarchy and must be exterminated.

this isn't some conflation because i read a post on tumblr and want to be a cool antifa, those words actually came out of a dude's mouth at this rally. get outta here with your condescension and your accusations of poor critical thinking, if you read the words i wrote you'd know this.

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Now, your claims could be true in this circumstance, of course.

real wild how we have this effect in play right now where, because people have been called nazis before, most everyone is willing to bend right over backwards to avoid calling anyone a nazi no matter what.

"ohhhh there's tons of proof this guy idolises hitler and wants a picture of him in every school and for children to be given a copy of mein kampf and his crew all throw nazi salutes and wear ss helmets and many of them have documented history with extreme white nationalist groups that have done literal violence to minorities and their """workers party""" rally was carefully timed with the anniversary of the formation of the nazi party [also originally called a workers party] and his rhetoric is extremely familiar to anyone who's spent any time reading history but he doesn't have a literal swastika tattooed on his forehead so naaaaaa sjw hyperbole"

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

"oh but lol it's a joke lol"

Another counter-protest in Melbourne yesterday by "Campaign Against Racism and Fascism". It was a peaceful protest, nobody called for example, for people to be deported or executed, unlike those who they were protesting against.
edit on 12/1/19 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/19 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

All 5th columnist's trying to destabilise this Country's sovereignty for no other reason than they stupidly believe all people around the world are the same. I will give you a heads up matey, some cultures are better than others and to deny this proves your own stupidity.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

took you a whole week to come up with that scintillating rejoinder?
nothing to say about any of the points raised, nothing of value to say, and you can't even commit to your own racism any further than a real waterry "oH sOmE cUlTuReS aRe BeTtEr"
although i guess at least you're no longer trying to pretend that's not your total stance.

tepid.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Some cultures are better. Ours. mazzroth certainly isn't part of that culture that we have here in Melbourne. Fascists, racists, and neo-nazis are not welcome here.
edit on 20/1/19 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz

Some cultures are better. Ours. mazzroth certainly isn't part of that culture that we have here in Melbourne. Fascists, racists, and neo-nazis are not welcome here.

Fascism Characteristics..
ratical.org...

Sounds exactly like the USA to me mate. But not the Right Wing in Australia, they have none of those 14 characteristics but the left does 3,6 and 9. So you label people like Blair Cottrell as a Facist Nazi when in fact your ideology has more in common with it.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy
No man it appears a bloke has got some valid points about the government & media being lying filth with agendas not disclosed to the people they are supposed to be representing & he's bringing peoples attention to that. Or trying to do so but is being distracted by the same form of tactics- misinformation/shoot the messenger before the message gets told & the unhelpful & mind numbingly hypocritical practice of stirring up fear within people & demanding he be seen as a racist & labelling him because........supposedly he is stirring up fear & demanding others be seen as this/that & labelling them ! All I hear him doing is reminding the people of the fact that we do get told b/s by our own govs. & media( hello isn't that a reason a large % are members here ? ) Has he produced videos & pamphlets to radicalise the younger followers of his supporters ? His message to me seems to be we should stop being fed our info. by the TV or papers & to look around & see what is really going on & above all unite & gain strength in numbers to combat the wrongs instead of being gullible lazy sheep with an expectation that it's someone elses problem &/or job to fix it. After all you pay taxes , hey ? Pro-active is the smarter option than re-active every time . Now for argument sake ( & I dont know or care if correct as it changes none of the crux of debate ) he's a criminal & said he agrees with points of nazism.Right all agree , lets say it's a yes to both those points & move on to the message itself he speaks to the public as entitled( or should be) under freedom of speech. He says our Gov. & media spin b/s to us & control public opinion- You disagree ? He says he wants people to wake up & unite & demand we be treated better & not lied to- You disagree ? You disagree ..... because he's a criminal or said he agreed with points of nazism.... Ok ? Wow ! But what about the message he speaks ? Think mate ! Turn TV off , put down play station, refrain from being TOLD the news from print or media for a week so you must seek out news for yourself if so inclined , but please to make noise & be ignorant to his attempts to wake people up to things because he's a criminal( hello we've all got criminal ancestry ) & his opinion on a single controversial subject differing from your own ( more than likely not reached on your own accord anyway ) is ................??????? I wont say it & will let you try & think for yourself.Go on try it !!??

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

it was super excruciating attempting to read that wall of text but i think i get the gist and all i can say is you can understand the way the world is and want to change it without getting in bed with literal nazis.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
This man is telling the truth and the main stream media paint him a convicted criminal at every turn, they twist the event into a nazi party type event when it was the the lefties doing the nazi salutes and starting the violence. The media then says its the Unite Patriot Front doing it, pack of theives and liars are our media but people are waking up.

Dunno when people are going to learn.

Its not a matter of lefties vs righties or whatever else. Its about who determines what goes to air and what doesn't sometimes what is not being covered if more important than what is being covered so why is it being covered and has the power to put it on air.

Some bloke supposedly shoots a whole lot of people some where. It get full blown, wall to wall, saturation coverage and christ knows what else.

A tidal wave, a flood, a earth quake kills hundreds of people if not thousands and it makes a 1 minute summary on TV ticker tape.

Who makes decisions about coverage about both of the events? The same people don't they???

Why? because its what the station owner wants on TV.

World wide earth shattering events like sandy hook of the las vagas thing are "in your face' because somebody wants it to be "in your face" that's why.

It furthers their agenda.

Its all about controlling and molding the views of the masses on the part of the owner and the international agenda they likely support.

There is a whole range of things the super wealthy all agree on.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join