It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Starting to Happen in Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

You and yours have a great day,at protests you don't support

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Just out of curiosity, why was your girlfriend at a 100% nazi rally?

ever heard of a counter-protest? or are you going for the quick and easy troll routine because there is no way anyone with any degree of rationality could deny that these are actual real life nazis?

she was doing what any right-thinking individual does when they know there's a nazi rally in town - she was showing them that their repellent ideology has no place in our vibrant multicultural society!

So let me get this straight your girlfriends counter protesting and just like here in the states calls everyone who doesn't think correctly a nazi?

I don't really know much about the situation but calling people losers doesn't sway me to believe it might be different.
edit on 6-1-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I'm curious to see some of your girlfriends videos from the counter protest.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

"that should tell you something - there was a massive counter-protest at least double their numbers. If they've omitted that, what else may they have omitted?" Bring home that video; maybe I'll believe some of what you're saying.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I'm curious to see some of your girlfriends videos from the counter protest.

Apparently he claims the counter protest was twice as big as the protest

So no doubt many people from the counter protest filmed the protest and will be able to confirm his statement that they were 100 percent Nazis

I anxiously await the posting of those videos

Until then, I will believe the video we do have that shows 0 percent Nazis

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

that should tell you something - there was a massive counter-protest at least double their numbers. If they've omitted that, what else may they have omitted?

Look kid. I watched the video and heard what he had to say. If you think he is racist, then you don't understand the definition of racist. To protest what he said is the most ignorant thing that any Australian could do.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Yeah I didn't hear any Nazi crys,see any Nazi symbols. I did see a few Asians with Ozzie flags though,must have been a racist gathering for sure.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Also seeing as how you claim the protest was “literally“ 100 percent Nazi

I watched the video mazzroth posted

It shows a whole bunch of people

Can you kindly go thru that video and point out how you know each person is a Nazi for us?

I’m fact, how about pointing out just one Nazi to start with

Regardless of there were other Nazis this video doesn’t show, you claimed it was literally 100 percent Nazi

So you should have no problem using the video we have to prove that

Thanks for your time!

edit on 6-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

i hate people who tell my girlfriend to her face that she should be exterminated, hell yes. you telling me that if you were just trying to go about your life peacefully when these no-neck low lives get all up in your business, beating up your friends and trying to start race wars, you telling me you wouldn't hate that? you wouldn't push back? these jerks march up and down making foul noise and proclaiming they want to put your partner in an oven and you'd do nothing? if that's the case i feel real sorry for the people you love.

Post the videos of that happening. Of the man that was speaking in those doing those things. What did your girlfriend say to them to get them to say something to her?
After all to counter protest a protest is fascist.

this is a real nice pile-on, guys, real smooth and i'm sure you're all having a lot of fun

Said the guy that greeted the thread with hey losers. lol. You are really mixed up kid.

i'm sure at least some of you will sieze on my absence as proof i couldn't hack it so how bout this; i'll talk to my [numerous!!!] friends who were there in the flesh and see if anyone's posted any video of the counter-protest or the outright undeniable nazi stuff you can't handwave off to make yourself feel better, and because it will be on youtube that will somehow make it real and you'll all have to agree with me and actually try and help to make the world better next time. how 'bout that?

Now your getting the jist of the matter. Get some evidence and Change My Mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The is just a standard response when the left is confronted with facts Grambler, they roll out the old Nazi and Racist garbage thinking it will immediately shut down any form of responsible debate about what has gone on here in Australia.

I bet the same person thinks Fair Work Commission represents the Government, its a Corporate Front to protect Big Business from paying its workers a fair pay. The clue is in the title, "Fair" guys I work with at Alcoa got told they are being put back onto the award (70% of current pay) because its going through hard times with a 1.1 Billion after tax profit...taxes that it paid in the freaking USA. Corporate greed at its worst.

The foreign corporate "RailwayMen" are ripping this country off and have bought nearly every politician and lawman that can still breath with their money.

Enough is Enough, time to take our Country back.

www.mandurahmail.com.au...

investors.alcoa.com...

Those are the facts above to what is happening here now.
edit on 6-1-2019 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They had a counter-protest organized which means they came to the conclusion it was a nazi rally before it even happened. So either they stick to the "its 100% nazi" story or admit they organized a counter-protest for all the wrong reasons. Its a lose/lose situation.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Just out of curiosity, why was your girlfriend at a 100% nazi rally?

ever heard of a counter-protest? or are you going for the quick and easy troll routine because there is no way anyone with any degree of rationality could deny that these are actual real life nazis?

she was doing what any right-thinking individual does when they know there's a nazi rally in town - she was showing them that their repellent ideology has no place in our vibrant multicultural society!

If there were counter-protestors there then technically it wasn't 100% nazis. Unless the counter-protestors were also nazis.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Its clear that these so called counter protests seem rather paid and heavily organized. The Counter Protests don't seem very organic. No doubt the counter protesters will always cover up their faces.
edit on 6-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Plenty of shots of the crowd. I didn't see a counter-protest.

that should tell you something - there was a massive counter-protest at least double their numbers. If they've omitted that, what else may they have omitted? 🤔

originally posted by: ketsuko

Actually, I ignore them and deny them the validation they seek. Kudos to her I guess for showing up and showing them that they really are powerful and dangerous and a force to be reckoned with. Now they feel good about themselves.

i mean you can hide inside and cower all you want but when they come for you, don't blame those of us who actually tried to stop them early

originally posted by: highvein

If you wanna know the REAL truth, that "msm" that you think is persecuting your pathetic boi Cotrell is actually taking great pains to treat him and his abhorrent ilk FAR better than they deserve - calling them "far right activists" when they're out harrassing innocent kids playing basketball and throwing sieg heils like it's '33???

So you hate people because they hate other people? That is why your a winner I guess.

i hate people who tell my girlfriend to her face that she should be exterminated, hell yes. you telling me that if you were just trying to go about your life peacefully when these no-neck low lives get all up in your business, beating up your friends and trying to start race wars, you telling me you wouldn't hate that? you wouldn't push back? these jerks march up and down making foul noise and proclaiming they want to put your partner in an oven and you'd do nothing? if that's the case i feel real sorry for the people you love.

this is a real nice pile-on, guys, real smooth and i'm sure you're all having a lot of fun, but i gotta go out for a while and do some gay communist anarchist multicultural stuff, you know how it is.

i'm sure at least some of you will sieze on my absence as proof i couldn't hack it so how bout this; i'll talk to my [numerous!!!] friends who were there in the flesh and see if anyone's posted any video of the counter-protest or the outright undeniable nazi stuff you can't handwave off to make yourself feel better, and because it will be on youtube that will somehow make it real and you'll all have to agree with me and actually try and help to make the world better next time. how 'bout that?

You are full of it. I believe that you are lying to score political points.

Post some pics that your gf took. Or did she conveniently not take anything?

Basically, unless you have pics I'm calling you a liar

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I think you are lying. Pics of you and gf or it didn't happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
All you guys that support this are pretty much saying you're against legal immigration, this is what these guys are basically worried about, we don't have an illegal immigrant issue.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Oh shut the hell up. I saw Asian folks in that second video.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Umm,your missing the point or didn't listen to the guy in the video. Its a out the govt bringing in people that will work for less and take jobs from people wbos families fought for what Australia is. Don't be so ignorant man.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

This is a little about your guy here...

Blair Cottrell is an Australian Far-Right activist. He is the leader of two far right political action groups in Australia, the National Democratic Party (NDP) and the United Patriots Front, which he formed along with Sherman "The Great Aussie Patriot" Burgess. After Burgess' departure from the UPF in October 2015, he granted Cottrell full control of the organisation. From late 2015, Cottrell is the self appointed Chairman of the United Patriots Front's political party, Fortitude.

Cottrell has gained exposure in recent times due to his presence both online and at public rallies, where he has openly denounced the left and promoted New World Order conspiracies and nationalism. He has also on occasions criticised radical Islam.

source

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Blair Cottrell, such a nice chap.
Not a Nazi sympathizer at all

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join