It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Starting to Happen in Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
a reply to: continuousThunder

Just out of curiosity, why was your girlfriend at a 100% nazi rally?

ever heard of a counter-protest? or are you going for the quick and easy troll routine because there is no way anyone with any degree of rationality could deny that these are actual real life nazis?

she was doing what any right-thinking individual does when they know there's a nazi rally in town - she was showing them that their repellent ideology has no place in our vibrant multicultural society!

So, not a casual observer, but one instilled already with disdain for her opposition, hence she was there to protest them before knowing anything about what they were to say. They could have talked an English lesson to them, but would have been met with the typical smelly green left communist feral government funded university student responses.

The same sort of person, shall we conclude, who would claim they were throwing nazi salutes and wearing SS regalia.

Yes?

Then no...

--ETA
And please show me where this multicultural haven is? All I see are a lot of tiny cultural enclaves that when it comes to food, don't mind competing with each other, but in every other aspect, refuse to mingle. But food, a kebab, bowl of cantonese, some pizza and a cheese sausage... Hmmm Hmmmm, Sooooo multicultural.

edit on 7-1-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I watched that video pretty closely. There weren't any Nazi symbols or sieg heils. Plenty of shots of the crowd. It sounded to me like they were saying Aussie Aussie Aussie not Nazi Nazi Nazi.

You must have some other reason for this post. Is it important to you for some reason that these people are imported into the country? Or are you saying there are no African gangs?

For him most likely, there are no such things as African gangs. Well he's never met any, and all the Africans he knows are top blokes from high school. They like the footballs and the crickets. Real ocker..

So he'll send his gf out into the wild blue yonder with a protest sign, and sit on forums saying things like "Hey Losers!!!!!!11 My GF Said...." and we'll just have to accept that this is the current state of the world as it is...

And pray that grandparents raise any grandchildren to save the next generation...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Labelling Tommy Robinson a ‘hater’ shows how brainwashed someone is.
Claiming Tommy Robinson is ‘rightwing’ and then falsely claiming that ‘right wing’ somehow means ‘white supremist’ shows how low-info and brainwashed someone is.
Claiming that opposition to Islam (an extremely racist, fascist, hateful ideology) is somehow ‘hateful’ is just moronic.

I imagine this Blair Cotrell suffers from the same fascist leftist false accusations as Tommy does.

And EVERY time I see or hear opposition to Tommy, it’s NEVER trying to dispute or refute his message. It’s ALWAYS a direct attack on Tommy himself or some finger pointing at things he once said or did. NEVER is it a dispute of his CURRENT message.

I imagine it’s the same for Mr Cotrell.

Even Nigel Farage thinks Robinson is a racist little troll.

But tell us all about how EX BNP member Robinson isn't racist.

My point proven. Thanks.

How is his CURRENT message ‘racist’?

Answer: it most definitely is NOT

So because he has moved on from demonizing races to demonizing an entire religion you think he stopped being racist?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Labelling Tommy Robinson a ‘hater’ shows how brainwashed someone is.
Claiming Tommy Robinson is ‘rightwing’ and then falsely claiming that ‘right wing’ somehow means ‘white supremist’ shows how low-info and brainwashed someone is.
Claiming that opposition to Islam (an extremely racist, fascist, hateful ideology) is somehow ‘hateful’ is just moronic.

I imagine this Blair Cotrell suffers from the same fascist leftist false accusations as Tommy does.

And EVERY time I see or hear opposition to Tommy, it’s NEVER trying to dispute or refute his message. It’s ALWAYS a direct attack on Tommy himself or some finger pointing at things he once said or did. NEVER is it a dispute of his CURRENT message.

I imagine it’s the same for Mr Cotrell.

Even Nigel Farage thinks Robinson is a racist little troll.

But tell us all about how EX BNP member Robinson isn't racist.

My point proven. Thanks.

How is his CURRENT message ‘racist’?

Answer: it most definitely is NOT

So because he has moved on from demonizing races to demonizing an entire religion you think he stopped being racist?

Demonising islam is the same as demonising nazism.
It’s something that we should ALL be doing.

Hate. Intolerance. That’s all islam is.

Wether he’s racist or not is beside the point. His current message is spot-on.

Islam is disgusting.

It’s not about supporting the messenger, it’s about listening to the message.
edit on 7 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Blair Cottrell, such a nice chap.
Not a Nazi sympathizer at all

??? This proves what? This guy is Hitler because he doesn't smoke cigarettes?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Here he is in all his glory just incase anyone might think hes worried about Australian jobs and people being imported to fill them...

What, exactly does this video demonstrate? He didn't say anything Nazi.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: mazzroth

What a load of absolute nonsense.

I am also Aussie, I personally do not see these nonsense "gangs" that the likes of Dutton dreamed up, nor do my many friends who live both down in Melbourne and elsewhere around Victoria and other states.

There is NO EVIDENCE other than the words of right-wing nutjobs like Dutton and Cottrel to prove the existance of these "gangs".

Also, anyone who is trying to make excuses for that right-wing rally is both blind and ignorant. I personally saw, WITH MY OWN EYES, the right-wing nutters making Hitler salutes and the like.

STOP THE LIES.

The message I'm getting is that not only is it a crime to represent your own interests there but it is a crime to even think about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

It demonstrates who he is and what he stands for, how you interpret it is up to you.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I am just going to throw this out there having a pretty good idea what will happen....

Whether the guy is a nazi or not is up to the individual until he looks straight at the camera and says, "I am a nazi."

Even, if he does do that, does it mean everything he says is automatically wrong or a lie? No, it doesn't. It means that ideologically he may be wrong or at the very least unpopular. But he is still capable of telling the truth, even if it is unpleasant and unflattering, like violent gangs of immigrants the world's governments are trying very hard to deny.

In the last few years we saw the same thing happening in Europe. I believe it was cnn who sent a woman reporter and her camera crew in to one of the allegedly non-existent no-go- zones. She was on camera saying how nice and friendly the people were and they were in no danger. Then more migrants started to gather, and their attitude changed. The crew got attacked while the camera was running. They ran for their lives and its a good thing they did.

People have to stop using words like nazi, racist, bigot, homophobe, etc, to discredit and refute people or ideas they don't like. It seems like if you can get one of those brands to stick the object of your disdain automatically becomes impotent.

Remember, even the boy who cried wolf told the truth once in a while.

Post script: before anyone even suggests it, no, I am not in any way trying to legitimize or defend nazi's.
edit on 7-1-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

But Australia has bad problems caused by multiculturalism and to my knowledge no real nazis

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

OK then explain to me why it's just him and a few followers?

Our society here is just fine and muslims taking over is some seriously retarded right wing propaganda.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

OK then explain to me why it's just him and a few followers?

Our society here is just fine and muslims taking over is some seriously retarded right wing propaganda.

the only thing muslims are taking over is MY TUMMY
how good is that falafel hey! gimme the haloumi!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
so hey everyone, i considered posting some video people i'm close to took, but i'm not gonna do that for two good reasons; the first is that there were two literal walls of cops between the two groups, so most video is relatively unimpressive,
and the second is that, gosh darn, have you read the attitude in this thread? you guys are not the kindest group i've spent time around for sure, and i don't want to foist you upon the twitter accounts of people i love. no one deserves that.

in lieu of that, perhaps you will consider this detailed breakdown of events, courtesy of a prominent leftist who was present
Cronulla 2.0
which, interestingly enough, addresses a couple of points raised here - it acknowledges and explains an asian presence that was pointed out [fallaciously] as proof that it wasn't racially motivated, and it talks about how disorganised the leftist contingent was, in direct opposition to at least one poster here calling them out for being paid professionals.

here is also, just for Veracity's sake, a news dot com dot au article with video [very poor video for the reasons i've already explained] and photos, along with open acknowledgement of what was going on from many sources including high ranked politicians and the like, who you wouldn't expect to see talking about nazi salutes if it was just a couple of good old aussie blokes having a yarn.

while i'm here can i just explain for the, oh, even dozen of you who didn't get it and had to repeat the line, when i say "it was 100% a nazi rally" i am, believe it or not, not actually stating that i can verify that every single person in attendance was without doubt a dues paying nazi member and therefore so is my girlfriend oh ho ho you got me good, what i was saying is that it was ABSOLUTELY A NAZI EVENT.
it was organised, by a nazi, on the anniversary of the day that the political party that would become the nazis was formed.
i cant believe i have to explain this, but not every person that goes to a nazi event is actually a nazi. some are sightseers, some are there for the infamy, some are interested but not yet invested... people have all manner of motivations.
however, let me draw you back to that previous point - it was organised by nazis. with intentions to start their own "workers party"..... that's what the nazi party was!!!
i'm!!!!
guys this stuff is REAL OBVIOUS please actually read some history!
even the flipping wikipedia page for the nazi party, even that explains a LOT come onnnnn

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

"Whether the guy is a nazi or not is up to the individual until he looks straight at the camera and says, "I am a nazi." "

People would believe it then. What if he looks straight at the camera and says, "I am not a nazi."? Would people believe that? Why the difference?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I looked at your links and still couldn't see all this seig heil saluting you're going on about. The only ones I could see with their arms up were taking pictures with their phones. Even so, after percolating this through your leftist hive mind, you still have no convincing pics or video.

At least now I believe there was some sort of counter protest so you did establish that.

I wish you luck and hope you can avoid being put into that oven you were talking about. Or was that over the top - when you said it. Maybe you have pics of that. Am I the extremist? You are the one making these statements.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Just out of curiosity, why was your girlfriend at a 100% nazi rally?

ever heard of a counter-protest? or are you going for the quick and easy troll routine because there is no way anyone with any degree of rationality could deny that these are actual real life nazis?

she was doing what any right-thinking individual does when they know there's a nazi rally in town - she was showing them that their repellent ideology has no place in our vibrant multicultural society!

I'm sure a counter-protester knows what's up and doesn't have any biases whatsoever.

Counter-protest is such a joke.

Especially the modern redefinition of protest to mean violent rioting and going out of their way to disrupt and inconvenience as many people as possible.

Maybe George Bush had a point with his free speech zones.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I'm not gonna just do a this side did this, this side did that at your protest since I obviously wasn't at the event. But based on the video how does this guy not have valid points?

How come this exact issue is rampent across the world and everyone is expressing the same concerns and the oppossiing argument is to call them a nazi and not actually attack their ideas. It's the same story everywhere

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, I was right about what would happen...

Nice straw man argument. I never said it was just him and a few friends or that it wasn't. How many people do you need before you allow what they say to be true? Cant one man tell the truth all by himself?

I never said muslims were taking over anything. I simply gave one example of a false narrative about migrants being friendly and safe. The camera crew sent there to prove they were friendly was attacked by the same people they were saying were friendly.

You don't get that?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Blair Cottrell, such a nice chap.
Not a Nazi sympathizer at all

??? This proves what? This guy is Hitler because he doesn't smoke cigarettes?

please.
There is a Facebook post where here glorifies Hitler right under.
So yeah. He is a knuckle dragging neo nazi filth.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

How come this exact issue is rampent across the world and everyone is expressing the same concerns and the oppossiing argument is to call them a nazi and not actually attack their ideas. It's the same story everywhere

Because the Idiot glorifies Hitler.
It has nothing to do with his ideas.
The man is a first class violent jackass.
I won't ever side with people like him and it has nothing to do with border security nor preservation of cultural heritage

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join