It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a 33 degree enlightened being....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

That is awesome.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Show me the dead that Buddha raised, the blind he gave sight to (not metaphorical but literal), the lame he and sick and crippled that he healed.
There is only one way to God, The WAY and the LIFE and the RESURRECTION.
The first followers of Jesus were called followers of the way.
I am not saying that the Buddha was a bad but he was simply nowhere near to Christ, there is only one way to get to god.

John 12:45
Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in Me does not believe in Me alone, but in the One who sent Me. 45And whoever sees Me sees the One who sent Me. 46I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in Me should remain in darkness

Also Jesus was not a mason and neither was the Buddha (whom I quite like but do not see as divine unlike my Lord Jesus).

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Many words .........

but Jesus made claim to being "the only begotten Son of God".

You of course know that all that is known of Jesus, if he wasn't a composite of 3 messiahs during those years, was recorded long after his death.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Early second century anti christian graffiti in Roma, a first century pre roman expulsion Christian Church with two alters in Jerusalem.

This site is now known to the world after being hidden from it for so very long.

You are making an anti christian statement which is actually a LIE.
HE is the son of God, you don't believe it that is YOUR problem but do not try to lead others' to there death with FALSE enlightenment and blasphemy - there is a reason the Devil is called the FATHER OF LIES.

edit on 2-1-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1
thanks
i have bookmarked that link btw it is something i was looking for

my bedroom is deep purple, maybe thats why my third eye area twitches sometimes lol.

the room is also shaped like a pentagon with 5 walls

which i thought was very synchronistic considering when i moved in
last summer i was just starting to read up on Magick etc
edit on 2-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sounds like an interesting room you have there. I don't recall ever seeing a 5 sided room.

I think there are some other links with exact frequencies and phrases that might be important. Also I think to be tuned to A=432 as opposed to A=440.

Thanks for the thread! I'm still learning also. Little by little never stop learning!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

yeah the two bedrooms in my flat have 5 walls because they used to have fires in the corners, im guessing a long time ago
before gas central heating was installed, so they covered up the fireplaces with a wall, making the rooms have 5 walls.

i downloaded some binaural beats last week that are tuned to the 432 frequency, haven't used them yet, but will

everydays a school day.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

This was inspirational to read. I would like to go there, where you've been.

Ummm...I know this is going to seem contrite...or simplistic...but usually the answers to striving are surprising in their obvious nature...

The only thing that keeps you or anyone from attainment...is self...

What I mean by that is that we tend to place stumbling blocks in our own path and claim impossibility through front loading negativity...
Set aside doubt and skepticism...set aside negative connotation and thought patterns...

Enlightenment requires Gnosis or knowing...know that you will attain...visualize attainment...be faith filled...remember that faith is beliefs culmination...belief being..."I think possibility"...and faith..."knowing possibility"...

Ego is the enemy of attainment as is singular perspective...release what you think you know or understand...what parents education and experience/environment have filled you with...leave all that by the wayside...

Put the entirety of your existence and energy into not seeking answers...instead become focused awareness only...
When you meditate...meditate on not following thought as it rises and falls...initially think on not thinking...when you have attained this then cease thought altogether...just be...

When not meditating...think about place...your place within the compass of the all...how you exist as one of countless expressions animating perception...how you and they all are woven together while perspective within the meld creates differentiation...yet none are distinct and wholly of their own...each related and bound in that relationship to every other aspect expression seeking individuality...

Merely choose to become that which you already are...yet refuse to recognize...because life and living get in the way...and we heap justifications high...build walls of them and seek to separate ourselves...insulate ourselves from honest appraisal...

It's up to you my friend...to boldly go...or seek solace in emotive...ego driven behavior...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: ManyMasks

The human spinal column is made up of 33 bones
when a human being awakens the Kundalini Serpent it travels up
through the chakras and spine(al) after the 33rd one they experience God.

The toes are 10, the fingers are 10, the Hang Ten is a surfer term, maybe Jesus was a surfer.
Vanilla Ice got to Number 10 in the music charts, and there were 10 commandments, maybe he was Moses. See I can find any correlation and make it stick.

we are asleep, Jesus, Buddha etc were awakened.

Jesus never claimed to be awakened, but the incarnation of the creator. The word.

33 degree Masons are Awakened, thats what the all seeing eye symbolizes
their pineal glands have illuminated their being, the reason they distract you
is so you dont do it, they dont want you using their secret cause then they
wont be special anymore and their bloodline wont be special. they dont want
you to quieten your mind and they will go to any extreme to prevent this.

Again, He never claimed to be awakened. You're arguing a premise that has nothing to do with Christian thought.

you have been told the truth from the beginning but you wont accept it.
the higher power resides within.

Pretty sure I read that openly in the new testament. But ok, if you feel the need to make out you are releasing a 'secret'
And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen.
Mathew 21:21

Catholic religious tradition is intricately interwoven with pinecones, perhaps most prominently atop the sacred staff carried by the Pope himself. The Coat of Arms of the Holy See, found on the Vatican flag among other places, features a stacking of three crowns suspiciously similar in shape to a pinecone. The very name, “Holy See,” appears to many to be a direct reference to the Third Eye"

'See' means SEAT, the seat of the Bishop of Rome, not 'see' with your eye....`

(TRIPLE CROWN) The Triregnum represents the triple power of the Pope: father of kings, governor of the world and Vicar of Christ) from the XVIII Century, it looks like a bee hive to me, but I guess anyone can make it look like anything to support an argument. Maybe it looks like a flower pot and therefore the Pope secretly represents legalization of weed?

"The Bible itself alludes to pinecones and the Pineal Gland on several occasions, sometimes quite specifically. Beginning in Genesis, Jacob wrestles all night with God, and is commanded to change his name to Israel. The bible then purports the following:
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. And as he passed over Peniel the sun rose upon him.
--Genesis 32:30-31

The Penuel is a place east of the Jordan River. It is also called Peniel "Face of God" by Jacob: "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."
It was likely a rock face that look liked 'God' not anything to do with the pineal gland.
You can't correlate the two because their spelling is similar.....
There were also a couple of people called Peneul in the bible, their similarity in spelling to a English word for a gland, doesn't not make them so.
The word in German is Shnell for fast and smell in English is stinky, do they mean the same thing secretly because they are spelt kinda a lil similar? come on dude....

because your body is the temple
No argument here.

edit on 2-1-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

"I have been studying and teaching Kabbalah and The Tree of Life path since 1988. Our Tree of Life Wisdom School meets weekly in California, in the San Francisco Bay Area. We use the Tree of Life as a path of inner development for anyone from any tradition who wishes to develop their soul.
The 33 Keys to Personal Mastery are based on the wisdom teachings from the Kabbalah and the Tree of Life.
Below is a diagram of the Tree of Life and you can see that each Key and each Sacred Robe occupies an important position on the Tree of Life.
Each circle (sphere or Sephirot) and pathway on the Tree also corresponds to a particular part of the body.
When you activate each point and pathway you light up your “Light Grid”, the sacred geometries on your body. Activating your entire Light Grid is a powerful, supportive experience as you feel your Divine Blueprint come to life and provide and internal structure to support you through all of life’s challenges."
meganwagner.com...

i dont personally subscribe to religions zazz, cause that means right away your biased
and you believe your side is right, fair enough if it makes you feel safe.

im on a search for truth witch means i need to eliminate biases, i also rattle up posts in the moment
when im compelled to.
it might not look like it but i am an academic, BSc psychology, but i dont proof read or dissect
unless i have desire to, sometimes you just know when the path feels right.

i could go on and find many sources to back up my claims as well as ones that would contrast them
but i dont want to, im not here to make people like you believe me, if you are indoctrinated into
a way of thinking then you have your path, im happy for you, but im less easily pleased and i will
search every nut and cranny for truth, magic shrooms, dmt, pranayama, yoga, magick
the lot.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The old my karma ran over your dogma....

I am not here to convert nor be converted. I just took the time to point out the gaping mistakes in your OP in discussing theology, history and esoteric mysticism.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

some more symbology located in the vatican that support the OP...
on a quick search.
honestly though ATS has its own little illuminati dont you think haha

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

this one is extra creepy like a half man half reptile like creature.

maybe it signifies the reptilian part of the brain

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Don;t forget Jesus was the chief corner stone the builders REGECTED
maybe they liked Shakespeare better

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Me i dont believe anything to be true but my mind is open to any possibility, and that's the way i investigate things of my liking Some excellent posts here that have got me thinking more, cheers all

Well I like the way you think. Much the same way I like to approach the unknown.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The spinal cord is known as the serpent brain in modern science.

"as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up"

Son of man meaning quite literally - that which emerges or is produced from the human. The wilderness as a necessity to remove all erroneous thought-patterns to clear the way for true being to arise. A John the Baptist style fast to prepare for Christ to emerge within us. In this way the truth cannot be obfuscated, because the very narrative of Christ and the Passover is the destiny of those who awaken from the valley of death.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I was more in the frame of mind of calling out the caller outer who used some convoluted logic dismissing kundalini, serpent energy whilst they made definitive statements like

There is no record of Jesus ever saying that He was awakened or enlightened

33 years of life it is claimed and yet so few words of that lifetime.

I would suggest the Gods OF Eden as a primer about who ultimately may control this planet. Morphing a mountain god Jehovah into a forgiving NT Lord was one of the best "cons" invented.

www.serendipity.li...

Anti Christian graffiti suggests that like others have declared that technically Christianity was a "cult". It gained officialdom at the tip of the Roman Sword. All the actions that led to it were done by "votes" by mere mortals at the various councils.

Roman Empire !! rules the world. Funny that.

HE is the son of God,

Funny again how Trinitarian-ism was a later addition to by "edict". If any one is leading anyone to "spiritual death" well lets talk about pre-destination shall we? Or how about when God was ignorant of the serpents wiles in Eden.
Or his Essene background. Or Peter being armed and a cohort being needed to quell the troublemakers in Gethsemane.

Are you sure its a Christian God you worship?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

this is good theory on the garden of eden...

"The story of the "Garden of Eden" in the Bible was stolen from Eridu texts in Ancient Sumeria, and the most original meaning was allegorical like most of the ancient Myths. Later on it was corrupted by the Jews who inserted their "God" Jehovah into it and made it the "original sin" to become spiritually enlightened and ascended...

Originally, the tree in the garden symbolizes a map of the human soul and the trunk of the tree is the human spine, with the branches symbolizing the 144,000 nadis. The serpent on the tree is a metaphor for the Kundalini Serpent (life force, divine energy from the Creator) that coils around the Tree of Life. This is Enki (Satan) who told Adamu ("Adam" - symbolizing the Pingala) and Eva ("Eve" - symbolizing the Ida) in the garden to eat from the Tree of Knowledge. The Kundalini Serpent brings knowledge of ones divine nature as it "climbs up" the tree (spine) and awakens the inner centers of Wisdom, which is the Chakras. With the ascended Kundalini and the fusion of the Ida and Pingala at the 6th chakra, gnosis is obtained and one's spiritual eyes are opened. This was originally symbolized in the Ancient Egyptian "All-Seeing Eye." The separated capstone we see today symbolizes our Creator's God (Enki) unfinished work on Humanity, which He was prevented from completing. Anyways, when Adamu and Eva are awakened they become one and realize they're naked, which is symbolic of Rebirth. This is the female aspect merging with the male. Here this is the Shakti fully transmuting the elements of the whole being to spirit and generating the pure divine form."
www.religiousforums.com...

i used to equate religions with the stars and moon and son etc, and maybe they do come off myths of
phenomenon we see in the "heavens" but when you add in the kundalini energy or Chi or whatever it has been called through the ages, religious stories do start to make sense to me..........finally!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ummm...I know this is going to seem contrite...or simplistic...but

Oh not at all! In fact, I connected with your post in a visceral way. I never really felt an understanding of the term gnosis, like I do now.

I draw and paint. I am self taught since childhood. It was always my fortress, my stronghold, against life's hardships. I often go into some sort of meditative state when engulfed in a project... losing hours, and being somewhat detached from thought of how to paint, or even that I AM painting. At some point I 'wake up,' maybe 3 hours later yet feeling like 15 minutes have passed, to such progress that I often feel surprised at. Also, very relaxed and no discomfort from sitting so long. But the blessing to me is, I know... I KNOW without a single roadblock of doubt... that I can draw or paint anything that I feel drawn to. I always HAVE known this. It is my gnosis. I always explain it as Belief + Desire = Success, like a math problem... but I see the parallel to what you've described. Drawing is my meditation!

Thank you for the growth experience.
edit on 1/2/2019 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Actually there are many, there are non included writing's many of which still exist in some of the older church's and it is true that what we see today is a standardised form of Christianity or rather several version's of it.

However it remains far more true than for example Gnostic Christianity - I hate the word heretic when it is most often used to justify hatred of someone because of a mutual lack of understanding.

I am sorry if I came across a bit nasty but I am sometimes very protective of my Jesus which is laughable if you think about it especially from his perspective I would imagine.

Among the Coptic Christian's for example - non biblical - there was a story that at the time boy Jesus was in Egypt he took two lump's of mud from the Nile (he did use mud made with his own spit to make eye's for a man whom was born without and had to then take some of that vision away so that the man would see as you and I do since he could see right into people and saw there vein's and arteries and bone's and sinew and tissue so described men as like tree's walking).

He then shaped the mud into two doves and breathed life into them then let them fly into the sky.

And if you do a bit more research you will find not only the Vatican but the Coptic, the Syriac (oldest contiguous church whom still hold there ceremony's in Aramaic the language the Lord would have used and the actual language spoken day to day by people while Hebrew was used mostly only in Synagogue's but not much more than the Copt's or the Ethiopian church's) are sitting on vast treasures of document's, writing's and PERHAPS even entire gospels not included in the bible for fear that the uninitiated would not understand them or that they may cause confusion as even among the twelve apostles there was much disagreement on several matters which only calmed when the holy spirit gave them clarity.

Take the book of Enoch, an OLD testament period book that was LOST not only by the Christians but by the Jews themselves (or at least the Northern diaspora of the Jewish peoples) after not being included in the old testament, it is very confusing and paint's an image of vision's that seem to be almost nonsense but that is because as the Rabbi's would say in there context only the initiated could understand them and for each passage there are SEVERAL not single interpretation's, this book was found twice, once in a library and being a much later copy was thought to be purely a work of Gnostic believers possible far after the time it was supposedly written and then it was found AGAIN but this time dutifully copied and preserved by Ethiopian orthodox monk's, it was almost identical and proved that the other copy though having dubious origin was actually a genuine version of the text.

Today however false gospels are turning up conveniently for authors to write book's about them almost every where you look, this is a very sad turn of event's but what you would expect when for many people Money has become there God.

Like I say though I like the Buddha, you can tell a thing or a person as Jesus pointed out by there fruit and mostly the Buddhist's (whom adhere most closely to his writing's rather than just Buddhist by name such as a certain country) are pacifists, vegetarian's and seek a path of do only good in the world.
But Like I say there is a reason that Christ is called the Way - THE WAY - THE ONLY WAY.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join