It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a 33 degree enlightened being....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

I have messed around with using concert 432 Hz vs 440.

I wanted to believe, and still don't discount it completely, but I found nothing to directly support why it's supposed to be better in any way.

Can you link a source?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: YouSir

...You can't live there...and live in the world as well...you can choose one or the other...not both...

Completely understand.

Yet still wondering if there is some kind of middle-ground?

What is next, after now?

Ummm...perhaps as a Bhoddisatva...?

No better employment to be found...

YouSir

Perhaps...
Maybe some kind of altered and unattached Bodhisattva, without the burdens of goals, vows, agreements, contracts, and such.

Maybe just reflect the 'golden light', or whatever, back to whatever the 'outside' world might be.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses
Yeah I'm not completely sold on the idea that A=432hz tuning is better than A=440 but this vid has some interesting things to say about it. How it mathematically matches many other patterns that exist in nature. I'm sure some guru can debunk it probably. LOL!

I saw a thread a few months back and haven't been able to find it again about humming certain phrases at certain frequencies to open up the chakra's and the 3rd eye and I think 432hz was mentioned there as well.

edit on 3-1-2019 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2019 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Looking at the vid, I see "vortex based mathematics" and I already feel inadequate.

But I will watch this later.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Jesus has played a massive part in my life, because it was Jesus that made me question this world, i mean the whole of the bible could be true and if it is then everything is true, dragons, gnomes, leprechauns the lot, because i dont like the idea that one group are following the truth and the rest a lie, doesn't seem right to me, but if thoughts are energy and there is nothing new under the sun, then everything exists somewhere, maybe they are in the nothingness of an atom

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

What if everything that exists is you?
What if nothing exists except what is appearing presently?
If there is a belief in other than there is then wholeness/completeness will be veiled and there will be fragmentation, conflict and fear.

edit on 4-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
On top of the 33rd vertebrate sits the place of the skull - the place where Jesus crossed/passed over on Passover. (Golgotha means 'place of the skull'). He is literally the manifestation of the truth that has been programmed in our body - the 3D image of God - since the beginning. Truth in its purest form manifests on all layers and planes of reality simultaneously.
edit on 4-1-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Is this perhaps an example of correlation does not imply causation?

What I find ironic is that Jesus supposedly was well versed in the law, even being called Master. And yet somehow a new religion was formed from his death.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The problem with religion is that they tell you how you should be.
Jesus was trying to teach the blind to see and the deaf to hear...... to witness the way the truth and the life.
Religion has rules so is slavery.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The cosmic significance of the number 33 has nothing to do with Freemasonry. Its meaning transcends human organisations because it is purely mathematical.

When constructed from tetractyses, each a triangular array of 10 dots, the lowest 33 Trees of Life are composed of 1680 dots. This can be shown to be the number of circularly polarised oscillations in the standing wave that constitutes the ground state of the E8xE8 heterotic superstring making up up and down quarks.

The 33rd odd number is 65. This is the gematria number value of ADONAI, the Kabbalistic Divine Name assigned to Malkuth, the last Sephirah of the Tree of Life, signifying the material universe composed of superstrings. The number of Sephiroth on the central Pillar of Equilibrium up to Malkuth of the 33rd Tree of Life is 65. Hence, the number 33 determines mathematically the very number of oscillations in the standing wave thst constitutes the ground state of the E8xE8 heterotic superstring.

The 33rd prime number is 137. This was described by the physicist Richard Feynman as the most mysterious number in atomic/nuclear/particle physics because its reciprocal is approximately the magnitude of the so-called fine-structure constant that measures the strength of the coupling of the electric charge of an electron to the electromgnetic field. Hence, 33 determines the absolute size of atoms and the scale of the energy changes involved on an atomic level in chemical reactions.

33 = 1! + 2! + 3! + 41. In other words, it is the sum of all possible permutations of ten things arranged in a tetractys, selected one, two, three & four at a time. As the tetractys is a symbol of the Tree of Life, all the possible permutations of its rows generate the very number of Trees of Life that, constructed from tetractyses, are made up of dots equal in number to the number of circularly polarised waves in the ground state of the E8xE8 heterotic superstring.

Yes, 33 is a highly significant number for theortical physics - the only connotation worth considering because it is the only one with cosmic-scale application.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: cooperton

What I find ironic is that Jesus supposedly was well versed in the law, even being called Master. And yet somehow a new religion was formed from his death.

He called people to become his brothers and sisters. "A disciple becomes like the master". Yet the "hopeless sinner" mentality pervades among the churches, worshiping something that is perceived as unobtainable rather than striving with heart mind and soul to resemble Jesus's archetypal example.

Once the Roman empire adopted it as the official religion, it was inevitably going to become a corrupt function of the state, and most of the integrity of the practitioners would be ruined. Despite that, this did help allow the manuscripts to survive, even though they only supported 4 out of the many manuscripts with authentic words of Jesus...

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The problem with religion is that they tell you how you should be.
Jesus was trying to teach the blind to see and the deaf to hear...... to witness the way the truth and the life.
Religion has rules so is slavery.

Religion is like people handing out brochures at the base of a mountain with information on what they perceived at the top of the mountain. Ironically, most, if not all, have not actually been to the top of the mountain, so their brochure will be incomplete and misleading, but perhaps helpful in some circumstances. Instead, it is the truth-seekers responsibility to ascend the mountain. But many are stuck in base camp because they didn't like what they saw in the brochure.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

That's right I remember you posted this to me before another mask so to say... E8xE8 does sit well with me, I think I need to be able to understand it better, but you could see how things could get weird if the two universes touched. How conscious are those of the other universe, the mason G stands for gravitas....possibly

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

"The Egyptian Staff of Osiris, dating back to approximately 1224 BC, depicts two intertwining serpents rising up to meet at a pinecone.

The sumarians used it too..

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

And how many universes does Magic theory have or M theory, it would be good if you could explain it layman like... Cheers
edit on 5-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join