It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Disagree With Mr. President ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If you voted for Clinton back it the day, and you now disagree with him.......ask yourself an intellectually honest question.

What changed you ?

Enforcing the laws of America to keep stability and order should not be a political issue.

If it was President Clinton asking for 5 Billion for the wall the Democrats would give it to him.
edit on 30-12-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Except he never says anything about a wall. Just changing laws, which everyone wants.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think Obama said it right:

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Wow, a standing ovation for that speech. And some of the same ones clapping and standing are Democrats in our government today. The fact that the left isn't questioning that boggles the mind. Either not smart enough to see it, or too embarrassed to admit it.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

LOL, that's exactly what Trump wants.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As Johnny Rotten once asked his public live on stage in the US (I believe it was their last gig)

"You ever get the feeling that you've been had?"
edit on 30/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Well, why doesn't Trump ever propose such well thought out and logically based proposals for stopping illegal immigration?

All Trump ever does is scaremonger about Mexicans as a whole for cheap political points and rants on about a stupid expensive wall, which in reality will have very little effect on illegal immigration.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That’s the key, is it not...that this is exactly what Trump (and all Americans, really) want??

This is exactly what TDS looks like — effectively turning Americans (lefties) against their own citizens and their own best interests based solely on political affiliation and specifically because of Trump.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Well, why doesn't Trump ever propose such well thought out and logically based proposals for stopping illegal immigration?

All Trump ever does is scaremonger about Mexicans as a whole for cheap political points and rants on about a stupid expensive wall, which in reality will have very little effect on illegal immigration.

It continually makes me smile. People hate Trump. Anything he does, just anything, and it's bad. He wrote a book. Must be bad, don't read it. If you had, you would know his tactics. He explains them. In asking for something, you don't ask for what you want. Ask for something completely outrageous, so when the "compromise" happens, it's exactly what you were looking for all along.

Stronger border security, with less illegal immigration is what his base wants. "the wall" is many things. It's not just a 15 foot cinder block wall nobody will watch.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Keeping America safe shouldn't be a political football. But power matters more than country.

link   

link   

President Trump's appeal is growing across racial and gender lines now.

mobile.twitter.com...

Also a California women's March was canceled because not enough Black and Hispanic women are against President Trump and his policies like they were last year.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Except he never says anything about a wall. Just changing laws, which everyone wants.

What do you do when you try something and it fails to solve the problem, you try another solution, I am not going to doubt that Clinton & Obama didn't at least try a little bit to stop this.

Have a look at this video of the wall replacing a simple X barricade to stop it.

edit on 30-12-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

He wanted to secure your borders against illegal immigrants , what's to disagree with ?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He wanted to secure your borders against illegal immigrants , what's to disagree with ?

Exactly the point!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It continually makes me smile. People hate Trump. Anything he does, just anything, and it's bad. He wrote a book. Must be bad, don't read it. If you had, you would know his tactics. He explains them. In asking for something, you don't ask for what you want. Ask for something completely outrageous, so when the "compromise" happens, it's exactly what you were looking for all along.

So according to you, his deliberately asking for something outrageous, so that he can then "compromise" for a more rational policy that most democrats would have supported in the first place, yeah?

I gotta say, that's some other world ingenious 4d chess!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So according to you, his deliberately asking for something outrageous, so that he can then "compromise" for a more rational policy that most democrats would have supported in the first place, yeah?

I gotta say, that's some other world ingenious 4d chess!

It's .....in.....the.....book. I didn't write it, just reporting it sir.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yep, I doubt his plan included making deals with kids. Without reason, thinking is hard.
edit on Sun Dec 30 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think we have a paradox here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join