It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt underway for gunman who killed California officer during late-night traffic stop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Manhunt underway in Northern California for Hispanic Male who Shot & Killed Police Officer Ronil Singh 33, during a Vehicle Traffic Stop in Stanislaus County. The Officer was Shot several times and Died at the Hospital. Suspect Fled the scene & is still at large.

Manhunt underway in Northern California for a Illegal Immigrant & Criminal in our Country Illegally.

Thoughts and prayers to this young officers family and friends.

"🚨Update: The California Law Enforcement Community is closing in and zeroing in on the Hispanic Male Cop Killer. The
Police know his identity but have not released it Publicly. He is
a Illegal Immigrant & Criminal in our Country Illegally. We will
find him & get him to justice⚖️
3:00 PM - 27 Dec 2018 "

www.cnn.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 27-12-2018 by tensetek because: Adding more links.

edit on 27-12-2018 by tensetek because: Title trigger.

edit on Thu Dec 27 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: BAN MUST use source title.....title edit to reflect ABC stroy

edit on 27-12-2018 by tensetek because: Ummm "DontTredOnMe" don't change my title, my post is ORIGINALLY from the twitter which is why I posted it with the name I did! LEAVE IT ALONE! REMOVED ABC STORY.

edit on 12/27/2018 by Zaphod58 because: BAN Topics must use titles of the article as posted.

edit on Fri Dec 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: DO NOT make changed to mod edits!

edit on 12/29/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Better watch the border.

-from both directions now

This story is messed up.

Good luck finding people who have no id.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

I like how you hyped that up by using twitter as your source and emphasizing the illegal immigrant part??

Clicking on the CNN link,it says
www.cnn.com...
Manhunt underway for gunman who killed California officer during late-night traffic stop.

Just so people are aware that you want to spin this.
A cop was killed but I see what YOU are focusing on.

edit on 27-12-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Illegally illegal!

Doesn't a double negative equate to a positive?

But lets just ignore all the other criminals, this one's an illegal criminal!

... oh, wait, ...

edit on 27/12/2018 by chr0naut because: A twit from the twittersphere! Propaganda much?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Honestly you're completely wrong and *Snip*. My mother who uses a tablet and is on twitter (I don't have twitter) emailed me that link. I posted it in heist and then looked up other sources and that's why you see the edit. No ill intentions or focusing on anything was done. That's the story so very boring.... Take a break you're reading between to many lines.

edit on 12/27/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Fixed title.
2nd line.
edit on 27-12-2018 by tensetek because: triggers

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I like how you hyped that up by using twitter as your source and emphasizing the illegal immigrant part??

Clicking on the CNN link,it says
www.cnn.com...
Manhunt underway for gunman who killed California officer during late-night traffic stop.

Just so people are aware that you want to spin this.
A cop was killed but I see what YOU are focusing on.

He is here illegally! I saw the police live press conferance. It's CNN who as usual omitted the fact which is SOP for them.
edit on 27-12-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This has been going on far too long. Cops getting killed make the national news, but it's usually some innocent family, an elderly woman living alone, or some dude unlucky enough to get jumped, and those stories often fail to make the national news. These illegals must go and their means of entry must be sealed. Build the wall and when you think it's high enough, add another 20 feet and electricity to it.
edit on 27-12-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek

Lol I thought that too, just copy, pasted the guys title. Go bug him about it Lol.

If I re-broacast the Nazi Manifesto, although it may be free speech, wouldn't it be taken as a promotion of Nazism?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Lol I thought that too, just copy, pasted the guys title. Go bug him about it Lol.

If I re-broacast the Nazi Manifesto, although it may be free speech, wouldn't it be taken as a promotion of Nazism?

LMAO! Statement of inconvenient fact (Illegals commit violent crimes at an alarming rate in the US) is on the same plane as the Nazi Manifesto in your mind? Wow... I'm not sure if you're saying you consider the Nazi Manifesto to be a summary of facts or if you're trying to compare border security and prevention of violent crime with Nazi policies, but either way...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Don’t want to be ‘that guy’

Your title is redundant.

Every illegal IS a criminal.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
But it is a sanctuary state. He is allowed to kill cops, so why are they chasing him?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Illegally illegal!

... oh, wait, ...

New Zealand only takes in around 1000 refugees a year! Up your countries quota or mind your own business!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This has been going on far too long. It's usually some innocent family, an elderly woman living alone, or some dude unlucky enough to get jumped, but these illegals must go and their means of entry must be sealed. Build the wall and when you think it's high enough, add another 20 feet and electricity to it.

Nonsense, the fix is for everyone to wear hats and suits!

Krav MAGA (an abbreviation of Moronic American Grating A$$).

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Nonsense, the fix is for everyone to wear hats and suits!

What in the wide world of sports are you rambling about with this one? Walls and fences keep unwanted visitors out of places. They are the proper tool for this job, period.
edit on 27-12-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
But it is a sanctuary state. He is allowed to kill cops, so why are they chasing him?

Exactly. I hope like hell the citizens of California are motivated enough to find him first and build a human shield around him and protect him from these fascist authorities.

He’s a ‘victim’ after all. Poor guy.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Took all of 8 posts for a far left Communist to invoke "Nazi's". You need to be better comrade.

I want you invoking Nazi's within 3 posts of the OP or your whole family will be sent to Siberia.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Illegally illegal!

... oh, wait, ...

New Zealand only takes in around 1000 refugees a year! Up your countries quota or mind your own business!

Our quota is determined by the UNHCR. Recently, we have increased this number to 1,500.

So, all good then!

edit on 27/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Took all of 8 posts for a far left Communist to invoke "Nazi's". You need to be better comrade.

I want you invoking Nazi's within 3 posts of the OP or your whole family will be sent to Siberia.

Sorry, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool capitalist.

Have fun watching the world revert from communism to capitalist economies, though, tovarich.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Illegally illegal!

... oh, wait, ...

Our quota is determined by the UNHCR. Recently, we have increased this number to 1,500.

So, all good then!

ooooooo 1500? We have millions! Again, up your quota! Do you pay taxes to support all the illegals we have in the US? NO? Then mind your own business. Let your government know you are willing to pay more taxes so you can open your doors to help these unfortunate souls out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join