It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Deep State & Shadow Govt are scared, might they try for 1st contact or disclosure to distract?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is coming up for me, I don't know from where, but if they don't have the room or domain within which to perform something like 9/11, might the "best" BIG event, particularly if the deep state and shadow government (2 different things imo) are under investigation & increasing scrutiny, be proof of ET Civilization but in a very dramatic form, to irrevocably alter the narrative, like the final ace card in their hand or play?

I'm not even suggesting that it wouldn't be "real" like some sort of FF magic trick (bluebeam) to tip the scales in some sort of interstellar or intergalactic "political" struggle or controversy, rendering their impending "doom" a mute point in the face of an event like that, which would serve very many functions for them.

If so (I sound like the narrator of ancient aliens), in the face of the implosion of their trans-national NWO, could it be fairly presumed that if such a thing took place, the next year (2019) would probably represent the timeframe within which that "last ditch effort" hold back, would be played (presuming complicity by evil alien greys or such).

I suspect that if that ever happened, we could see the activity of still further "powers and principalities" in play, in the form of a mini "Star Wars" playing itself out in our atmosphere and orbit in order so that the high principal of Civility might be upheld where Civility is defined as "consciously motivated organization behavior, that is ethical, in submission to a higher power" and where it's higher powers all the way on up to the very Godhead.

To date, I think that somehow PREVENTING that from happening has been in no small measure the agenda of the "elite" while working hard to rescript the Biblical Prophecy of the Revelation of John, while at the same time hoping to hold in reserve for a "break glass & use" moment in time & history if only they could be somehow assured of retaining position and power in the new "system" of extra-terrestrial social & political interaction & representation.

Could their potential salvation also be their nightmare? I think so.

I think that what I call "double binds" are piling up and adhering & reaching that place where push will come to shove and where something will break wide open, something novel, but which the "PTB" at least here on Earth would try to make use of for selfish gain to protect and preserve their legacy and continuity.

Sounds crazy i realize, and I'm just speculating on everything I see going on, while noting that they would use something BIG to try to slip that bind & place it somewhere else in this case threat of alien invasion or colonization or whathaveyou.

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
We know that John Podesta, for one, fiercely supports this idea.. ?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think the UFO card would be the final attempt by TPTB to get a NWO one world government.
I feel like they are using the Global Warming card at the moment. They will cover serious amounts of ground with the Global Warming campaign. Global tax, global cooperation, sharing of records, global police force will come out of the global climate police force.

The shock and awe will come from man made catastrophes using HAARP and other things to supercharge fronts, cause endless rain and flooding or longterm droughts. Earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.

If that doesn't scatter the globe and mix everyone up all while creating global government then, yeah, the UFO card will come out.

edit on 7-12-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Or what if Q was just a way to reach people who were slightly paranoid and highly intelligent (one and the same, for the most part) and overload their minds with so much information that they would begin to see patterns in the information?

What if enough people connected in the same pattern to change reality?

What if this has been tried before?

What if it did not work the way that was planned and this was a correction?

What if the military was involved in both?

So many Q uestions...

ETA.. for the skeptics of ideas becoming reality, an instructor a long time ago told me this... if nobody believed in the stock market tomorrow, would it exist?

edit on 7-12-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

They are desperate...Nothing is out of the question...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Much of what you said reminds me of what is said in Star Trek TV shows. That all humans are now united. I think knowing of off-world beings triggered that human unification.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Who is investigating the deep state and shadow government? The FBI? The FBI is part of the deep state.

And is the CIA investigating the shadow government? How can you miss the connections.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I suspect that if that ever happened, we could see the activity of still further "powers and principalities" in play, in the form of a mini "Star Wars" playing itself out in our atmosphere and orbit in order so that the high principal of Civility might be upheld where Civility is defined as "consciously motivated organization behavior, that is ethical, in submission to a higher power" and where it's higher powers all the way on up to the very Godhead.

Or, maybe if "they" read ATS and send everything along to home worlds via quantum ansible, transmitted say by the Black Knight Satellite, they're get this joke while many of them might be still be in transit, stop, think it through and then instead, leave the Podestas of the world hanging out to dry, while the principal of individual Civil Liberty & self determination is upheld, in which case or "if so" then perhaps it's possible to save the world armed with nothing but keyboard and mouse, that too is a possibility! lol

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Who is investigating the deep state and shadow government? The FBI? The FBI is part of the deep state.

And is the CIA investigating the shadow government? How can you miss the connections.

I suspect that Military and Naval Intelligence is, and that there are indeed Patriot Whitehats who by far outnumber the black hats.

Who knows. If it could be said that "What is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven but, what is bound on earth, is bound in heaven also.", then it could be the alien greys who are SOL? (here I'm thinking of Naval Intelligence being the one involved in human contact with an exo-socio-political system).

edit on 7-12-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

]

I suspect that Military and Naval Intelligence is, and that there are indeed Patriot Whitehats who by far outnumber the black hats.

Also part of the deep state, aka military industrial complex. If you believe that such a "dark" entity really exists.

Who knows. If it could be said that "What is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven but, what is bound on earth, is bound in heaven also.", then it could be the alien greys who are SOL? (here I'm thinking of Naval Intelligence being the one involved in human contact with an exo-socio-political system).

IF any government has true knowledge of extraterrestrials and their technologies, they will NEVER disclose it willingly. To do so shows their "ace in the hole" to all the other governments. And that's just not how military intelligence does it.

Disclosure is something that conspiracy and ufo advocates invented.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

As long as we're speculating about fantasy and biblical stuff...Perhaps trumps space force will save us from the shadow govt and deep state.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

They are desperate...Nothing is out of the question...

No, no, no.

"Desperate" doesn't come CLOSE.

This has the potential to come to a whole new level of f*cktitude.

Put yourself in THEIR place.

The question here is, at least from my limited understanding, is whether or not they have enough assets in place, or planned far enough ahead, to just bring the whole sh*thouse down WITH them.

Powerful, rich, arrogant, desperate, unaccountable, and p*ssed-the-f*ck off because it's SO over..

That's a damn near play-by-play recipe for MASSIVE f*ckosity.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

If the Grey's have reason to change their plans, then the shadow government will be left in the lurch.

I understand from reading ATS that the beauracracy is regarded as the shadow government yet I suspect there is a second "shadow" government.

An old threadon the "shadow people"

Probably a whole bunch of vested interests all battling away unnoticed.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think that human politics looks like a less-interesting slime mold to a species that has the technology to make it to earth.

Earth is probably the trailer park of the cosmos.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I personally believe that there are several "factions" of organizations at war with each other. Government and private organizations alike. All trying to get their way of thinking and policies enacted in everyday lives. A real power struggle.

I think that the fake alien invasion is the end card. The last push brought on by one faction or another.

Everyone needs a hero!

But what do I know?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

We saw Reagan use UFO disinfo as a "Perception Management" operation to distract the public from his Iran-Contra etc, and then we saw Trump's DOD collude with the MSM and the clearly corporate media designed (and stocked with DOD personnel) "To The Stars Academy", a year ago. Right when Trump could use some distraction from all the investigation 'procedural drama' show BS the MSM was carrying on about. The odd thing about that though is, the MSM from Fox to CNN was all reporting on it. That's the Pattern.

Looks like Trump fired up Reagan's old "Perception Management" UFO PSYOP Campaign

Rock Star Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" as a "Perception Management" PSYOP Campaign

edit on 7-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think that human politics looks like a less-interesting slime mold to a species that has the technology to make it to earth.

Yes, but aren't there always double edged swords, double binds, and places where rocks meet hard places and by that I don't mean meteor impacts.

Alien to us, and our way of relating to one another and the world around us, but something tells me that universal principals are still operative, along with the paradox of authentic leadership in the divided middle and the gap between what is and what ought to be, and that there are always things ascending and descending, even when we sleep & dream at night.

I would imagine or assume that sometimes "they" get stuck in a sticky wicket so to speak.

It could also be that we have the capacity to make them laugh, even at themselves in their own technological or even psychological and spiritual superiority where the parable of the wedding feast is operative and where the last are first and the first, last.

I'm not saying that we're super extra special or inferior, particularly if cosmic evolution involves a non-local holographic exchange of information in the zero point field or akashic record or whatever you want to call the ultimate reality in which we are embedded like raisons in a box of raisin bran ie: the most recent evolutionary byproduct having, at least in potential, an image or phylos that's capable of super high performance, maybe even with Jesus Himself serving as a model of the power and influence of authentic, spiritually inspired human being and human interaction ie: that we stand, in truth, next to the very Godhead and have been included in the plan and the design, however facilitated, for a reason and a purpose.

I say in the midst of the dumbing down process we've all been subjected to by the false "matrix" of our society and culture, and in the midst of the vacuum of leadership that, well, that everything's up in the air and up for grabs for those who possess the wisdom, the will, and the humility, and the courage and the audacity to assume our rightful place and accept a birthrite that was literally prepared for us from before the foundation of the world (beginning of time).

But do not get a hate on for the human being or for yourself, and assume, that just because we might be looking at the lowest seat at the table, that we won't get moved on up, while someone else who assumed falsely their position is moved downtable to their own embarrassment. This "musical chairs" process does lend itself well to humor and slapstick comedy, no matter how evolved any particular species and civilization might be.

Further, however solipsistic it might appear, the Earth could very well be the crossroads for reasons that hardly anyone would have the first clue.

And if we do live within a non-local, holographic universe, local matters.

Reduce us to a speck of dust if you must (to avoid these implications), but there could very well be much more going on than meets the eyes, particularly as it relates to the true performance potential of the human being in the grand scheme of things.

One thing that can be said for certain - the keepers of the flame here on earth have dropped the ball or were caught running the wrong ball way out of bounds while the watchers and the observers look on but without raising a finger (or its equivalent), to intervene.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 8-12-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Are you kidding? I bet we are the runaway top show in the galaxy!

Nominated for 13 Milky Awards!

ETA: Maybe we should rename our planet, Truman's World!

edit on 8-12-2018 by Enderdog because: Adding a joke probably few will get.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

"I just told them the truth and they called it hell."
~ Harry Truman

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Get me out of here, I'm a Klingleenian!
edit on 8-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join