It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Deep State & Shadow Govt are scared, might they try for 1st contact or disclosure to distract?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think there's a very high probability that if Earth is pegged, and may have been for only God knows how long, that something like this is actually happening out there.

It would be a no brainer using their advanced tech to relay and amplify signal strength of all our broadcasts and even the whole of the Internet.

It once occurred to me in a flash of insight, that the tech giants get their cue from this notion that everything is being observed, to kind of mimic their overlords where spying and data collection is how it's done, how to play God and if my suspicions are correct to try to replace God.

If so, the whole drama of it all might even be a real nail biter (or it's equivalent).

They're like, I wish the humans would hurry up and end it of their own free will to adhere to the [insert law here]. That looks like a very nice planet, just maybe add a little more methane to the atmosphere & we'll be all set to move on in! as another Civilized world follows the same pattern that few manage to avoid.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's a tragic comedy all the way around.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Earth Show

You know all the UFO activity around Nuclear facilities?

Maybe that wasn't concern for we ourselves, but our perfectly good planet?

Hmmm....

Do they care? To they love us, or hate us?

Who are we that even God is mindful of us and that the Spirit of the living God did and does visit with us?

Are they like the jealous elder brother in the parable of the Prodigal Son?

22 “But the father said to his servants, [c]‘Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet. 23 And bring the fatted calf here and kill it, and let us eat and be merry; 24 for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ And they began to be merry.

25 “Now his older son was in the field. And as he came and drew near to the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked what these things meant. 27 And he said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and because he has received him safe and sound, your father has killed the fatted calf.’

28 “But he was angry and would not go in. Therefore his father came out and pleaded with him. 29 So he answered and said to his father, ‘Lo, these many years I have been serving you; I never transgressed your commandment at any time; and yet you never gave me a young goat, that I might make merry with my friends. 30 But as soon as this son of yours came, who has devoured your livelihood with harlots, you killed the fatted calf for him.’

31 “And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours. 32 It was right that we should make merry and be glad, for your brother was dead and is alive again, and was lost and is found.’ ”

Does God intercede? Are we protected from predation by any and all powers and principalities? Are we "shielded" and if so in what manner?

We certainly aren't shielded from the potential for embarrassment and shame in the eyes of the universe, who would also delight in our triumphs and our joys, and who probably love our capacity for good humor & entertainment.

Maybe somewhere out there, in some stately hall or gathering the viewing screen really does feature the Earth Show, and the band played on..

edit on 8-12-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Get this. Right after making those posts, I had some leftover Chinese food for lunch, opened the fortune cookie, and this is what I got!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Reminds me of this quote that is attributed to Von Braun

. ‘And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens.’ And all of it, he said, is a lie.”
exonews.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

there may be trouble ahead...

Possibly prophetic patter by "Goldstein"

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I buy the whole ET/UFO phenomenon being the nuclear option. However, I don’t think it’s necessary - depending on the objective.

If we’re saying that the end-game is to fully weaponize space (which I bet we already have weaponized much more than we’re aware of), with the aim of controlling earth from above then I don’t think you need disclosure.

Asteroids will do just fine.

Basically, NASA says they found a very large asteroid that’s passing near by and then release evidence that many more asteroids like this exist and if one hits us - we’re toast. Then highlight that we are basically hosed as it currently stands if one of these things comes knocking in a serious way - no defense capability. So, we build a case that we as the US can save humanity if we build a mechanism to destroy asteroids and deploy it. All for the common good. Now space is “weaponized” but for planetary defense against celestial objects. This is the gateway to making the public comfortable with weapons in the heavens - which allows us to mission creep without raising so many eyebrows. And, of course, if these weapons can destroy an asteroid we could shoot them at the planet too... right? There you go.

No need for aliens.

That said, if we’re thinking about broad based societal control measures/global domination - aliens would do it IMO.

If you believe 9/11 was an inside job as I do -which massively expanded the powers of the NSA enhanced DHS and helped American’s gladly give up all kinds of rights for the sake of national security - aliens would probably trump what we saw previously by miles.

If the government said we have a serious alien problem we could pour trillions into defense/space exploration/spying/data collection/etc. and probably get a lot of people to give up even more rights then they did over 9/11 under the guise of national/planetary security.

Only problem I see with the disclosure for world control is this - they’re going to have to produce some aliens/UFOs/otherworldly S to convince people this is a thing. Now, maybe they show us our tech and put a guy in an ET suit but one way or another they’ll have to deliver some evidence. I also don’t think you can have disclosure for control if there really ARE ETs (present or known about) unless they’re in on the whole global control thing (or actually the ones in control) - otherwise, if they’re peaceful they may not take super kindly to us using them as a means to conquer the world - which might also not bode well for us long term

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Only problem I see with the disclosure for world control is this - they’re going to have to produce some aliens/UFOs/otherworldly S to convince people this is a thing. Now, maybe they show us our tech and put a guy in an ET suit but one way or another they’ll have to deliver some evidence. I also don’t think you can have disclosure for control if there really ARE ETs (present or known about) unless they’re in on the whole global control thing (or actually the ones in control) - otherwise, if they’re peaceful they may not take super kindly to us using them as a means to conquer the world - which might also not bode well for us long term

I believe that you are thinking way too shallow. You seem to think that TPTB are not 5,000 steps ahead of the population.

I believe it is called EBE's. Engineered biological entities. Programmable to command. Dont need anyone in an alien suit if something is engineered to look other worldly.

Now this all seems sci-fi but I personally believe if you give certain organizations or people an open checkbook, the things they will try to accomplish would be staggering and quiet. Technology can do and become many things with an open checkbook. Hence the black budget, and corporate budgets.

But what do I know?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Take away the remote controlled EBE's and I think you're onto something.

There appears to be an entire infrastructure and government behind the US government, who are using trillions and trillions of taxpayer money, and that doesn't even include the drug trade black budget funding, to run on/off-world engagements with ET's, while at the same time, generating via warfare, the MIC, & NASA. the lagging tech to arrive at the same trajectory under plausible circumstances.

This was facilitated via Operation Paperclip at the end of WWII, whereby it appears that the Nazi's made contact with bad aliens excited about a global Earth-based civilization in alignment with them.

It could even be possible that, via the Military Intelligence and Naval Intelligence services, that a changing of the guard so to speak, is taking place, with patriotic white hats winning the day in alignment with still higher powers & principalities who uphold principals of Individual Liberty and who are essentially Christian in their orientation and worldview, maybe even the same agents of God's will who brought about grand miracles in ancient history, like the parting of the Red Sea, the smiting of Sodom and Gomorrah and the sky wars of ancient Indian mythology.

This may be why QAnon tells us that it's all much much bigger than we can even begin to imagine..

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If and when they show up, I don't think they'll be the same group that people like Cheney, HW Bush et al where in alignment with.

This would represent a terror for the Satanist "elite", such a loss of power and authority within the offworld context.

White hats, outnumbering black hats, whereby it could be said that what is bound on earth is bound in heaven also.

Wouldn't that be something, and if that's what the current struggle is really all about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join