It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is the point of secret ballots when the attendant stares at it for 30 seconds b4 scan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

not here...you put it into a sleeve, they watch the sleeve go into the spot
edit on 6-11-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

yeah they arent allowed to put our ballots in the machine here we have to do it

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
IDK if this matters, but when I showed up to the first place to vote and wasn't on the register, I was sent to a woman to call and she asked my full name, birth date and address to find out where I needed to go. I asked her if it is done by address why does she need all of that? So she called someone on her cell phone and then withing 2-3 seconds told me the other location. IDK why she needed my birthdate or even name if voting locations are assigned by street address. And remember I checked this morning where I was to go, and went to that location (same as my neighbor) and it is the same place I have always voted, same as my neighbor...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

They repeated your name several times because someone else nearby was adding it to "the list" while pretending to text on their phone (you said you were the only voter. were you the only non-employee hanging around?) and then after you left all she had to do was go tell that person you're "one of THEM" so he keeps your name on the list as opposed to deleting it. Now their Antifa pals know who's car to vandalize, who's house to firebomb in the middle of the night, who to accuse of sexual harassment, etc. I'd keep one eye open if I were you. Now that I think of it, maybe keep both eyes open. That might work better... (i have a weird sense of humor but im deadly serious about this)

Q warned us to be on the alert for Anything fishy going on. I would say this counts.

So, can you share city or state info with us? I'm guessing a city in one of the "key" battleground races.

I would absolutely file a complaint over this. The privacy of votes is a sanctity between citizen and government and she just stomped all over it with muddy boots.

Mountain ice-climbing/football boots with the cleats and spikes and metal parts jutting off from them. So you could probably imagine what kind of damage would be done by a person stomping whilst wearing such boots, cant you?

Plus they're muddy so... well the mud isn't really going to cause any additional damage, it would just create a bit of a mess that would be rather unpleasant for whoever had to clean that up, but what it was meant to bring to the table is just very disrespectful imagery. It just adds to the disrespect. Adding insult to injury, if you will.

I would take this a step further and say it is downright UnAmerican of you if you let this slight go by unanswered. Fight back and get the entire voting station under investigation. Their phone records need to be dumped, everything.

Just because there are "registered" Republicans there...its not that difficult to register as a Republican. There is no test to really prove it. So Antifa could lie and plot to take over fully, if not Dominate a voting station or two.

No, there were 2 other people that came in right behind me, into the building, I held the door for them. There was only one registry book, so only one position. Those people came into the room but they didn't go to the list after me. The list was right by the door and I think they went to the back of the room where there were 2-3 other people (besides the 2 people at the list and the person at the scanner). I didn't think anything of it at the time but I had a clear view of the list as I filled out my sheet. I didn't see them go to the registry.

When I left I hung out in the office peering back into the room as best I could, while checking out a property map on the wall. After about a min I left and the same time these 2 people went out the same time as well. The guy used his fist to pull the door open, it was noticeably odd, like a germaphobe or didn't want to leave finger prints, looked totally awkward and he didn't make eye contact at all as I grabbed the door from him.

on top of this, I was followed from the first polling station to the other, 6 miles, through 5 intersections, 3 right turns and a left, and then into the next polling place. I just figures someone else got the same wrong place I did, but who knows.

It was just a very odd experience from the moment my name wasn't on the registry.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You lead an exceptionally drama-filled life, you know the one constant in it?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
In 2016 I voted Green Party for every race it was an option, and then dems if not.

However, one of the pol workers definitely seemed to be trying to come up behind and see what I was voting. I had to tell her to give me privacy. To this day it makes me feel uncomfortable, like what would she/they have done if it was republican, or even if they saw I voted for Jill Stein.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
LOL pretty sure once they got your name it popped up ATS operative watch this person carefully, report suspicious movements. VOTE IS NULL AND VOID

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hmmm sounds lame.

I voted on a machine, hit finished, and then hope to God it actually went somewhere and was counted.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Our voting system is so antiquated and bogus, you cannot tell me that, in this day and age there is not a more efficient better way to vote than to stand out in the weather for 3+ hours to vote.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join