It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Psst - hey AthlonSavage - i heard CERN are using the LHC to spin particles are near the speed of light in order to create the universe's best Swiss Cheese. Ssh! Don't tell anyone. This is a super secret fact that only people who have vibrated to the 9th dimension know about.

New rumour in ATS in 3....2....1....

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

There is speculation that Cern is really attempting to open a portal to the bottomless pit by freezing time which they consider to be an expression of the propagation of light

With such faithless hope in the light,.. The only reasonable alternative is to solve the lament configuration and access the infernal realm of the Cenobites and thus achieve control over the pleasures they are capable of giving....

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

But , what powers the portal ? Ahhh, didnt think about that one much , did ya ?

Yes I did. Try another read. Why does a Portal need power? What sort of Power.? Watching too much Stargate?

A door in your house could be considered a portal between rooms. You just have to find the doorway.

You assume Power is needed!

Merlin knew!

P

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Cern is trying to figure out how to create dualism with two + and block out the -

They want the Earths electrons to flow backwards

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Vibrations?

So is it light they are working with or sound?

Just trying to make some sense of this thread

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yeah, in Aussie we call mosquitoes "mozzies". Apologies.
edit on 3-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: usual typos

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

But , what powers the portal ? Ahhh, didnt think about that one much , did ya ?

Yes I did. Try another read. Why does a Portal need power? What sort of Power.? Watching too much Stargate?

A door in your house could be considered a portal between rooms. You just have to find the doorway.

You assume Power is needed!

Merlin knew!

P

How else would a portal open ?
You know better...

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Hi Whatsthisthen,

Good to hear from you.

To answer one of your questions apparently they need that much power to keep it cool

home.cern...

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is one of the coldest places on Earth, with superconducting magnets – the key defining feature – that operate at 1.9 K. While there may be colder places in other laboratories, none compares to the LHC’s scale and complexity. The cryogenic system that provides the cooling for the superconducting magnets, with their total cold mass of 36,000 tonnes, is the largest and most advanced of its kind. It has been running continuously at some level since January 2007, providing stalwart service and achieving an availability equivalent to more than 99% per cryogenic plant.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
What could go wrong.

Ancient particle accelerator discovered on Mars

home.cern...
edit on 3-11-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Magnets,. Really , really big magnets
You need to research and enlighten yourself

Magnets, hmmm . . . .

So we have a trillion watts to produce a fraction of a milliwatt output.

Hmmm . . .

So the missing watts are invvested in magnets.

To move a particle.

(evil grin) this is sounding like the US military's missing trillions of dollars . . . .

So the missing trillions of watts are creating magnetic fields through electromagnets.

That is quite a spectacular magnetic field. No wonder they hurried it underground.

So let's invert the experiment and look not at the little subatomic particle, but at the electromagnetic field that is created.. it would be a toroid a few miles across?

A giant torroidal coil . . . .

Hmmm . . .

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene

Is that like toilets flush the opposite way from the N hemisphere than in the S hemisphere. LOL

flow backwards? Seriously?

If you show me a starting place "all" electrons flow from then....I'd really like to "see that"

LOL

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You realize that was published on April fools day? CERN having a bit of fun

From your link

Posted by Harriet Kim Jarlett on 1 Apr 2017.
Last updated 22 May 2018, 16.38.

Update 4 April 2017: Did we fool you? We hope you enjoyed our April Fool's Day story.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Psst - hey AthlonSavage - i heard CERN are using the LHC to spin particles are near the speed of light in order to create the universe's best Swiss Cheese. Ssh! Don't tell anyone. This is a super secret fact that only people who have vibrated to the 9th dimension know about.

New rumour in ATS in 3....2....1....

CERN is located on the border, not just Switzerland,

Most of CERN is on the French side so I am sorry it cannot be Swiss cheeses.

It would be Camembert. Which is probably what worries everyone.

Nice try at the coverup.

Now I'm getting suspicious . . . .

edit on 3-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: grammar

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You realize that was published on April fools day? CERN having a bit of fun

Yes but also a clever way of putting out the truth. I mean hello they have admitted to want to create blackhole opening to other dimensions. These people really do believe a way will be found to move instantly through opened space time dimensional gates. If they believe that then they would believe other intelligences are using this technology.
edit on 3-11-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Interesting I never looked it in that way. Like some say the TPTB must declare what they're doing for "karmic balance" to avert Karmic consequences.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Hi Con I'm still about, though just having fun tonight maybe . . .

So

To answer one of your questions apparently they need that much power to keep it cool

Hmmm . . .

So all the trillions of missing watts are invested in fans and magnets . . .

Hmm . . . .

Sounds suspiciously like a certain military budget. "Ten thousand dollar watt toilet seat light globe in the cafeteria.

Hmmm . . . .

Creative accounting and the first law of thermodynamics aside,

I still think it suspicious if you forget the particle and wonder about the magnetic field.

Hmmm . . . .

Ohh, and I forgot to offer you a mandarin the other day. Would you have eaten it? I'm still alive . . . .

edit on 3-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: usual typos

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
There is already speculation that Cern is really attempting to open a portal to somewhere else.

Who is speculating this?

CERN is deeply complex physics-based science, and an umbrella organisation for a wide range of projects. Where people cannot grasp the basics of the science they tend to roll off down the road of silliness and their imagination goes out of control. Remember that the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was supposed to destroy the world when it was turned on by creating a black-hole.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Hmmm . . . .

All those degrees and IQ points yet scientists universally fail spectacularly when it comes to communication. And it's all our fault? (gasp!)

edit on 3-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: usual typo

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

People and their understanding of science. Cern are the ones describing blackholes and opening doorways to other dimensions.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I sorta got that too from what the science articles were saying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join