It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

That's a great article, read it before but went over it again. Think you have hit the nail on the head in relation to the OP.

Where they believe it leads to is I believe based on fables and legends and perhaps in this regard they think it will create the bridge to the Kingdom of ??

The black cube in universe B. link
Again the link with daath sephiroth and the tree of life/pillars at Mt.Meru.

There is huge amount of saturn cube symbolism around in the most likely and most unlikely places. Damn things are everywhere.

Borg cube from Star Treck link

D-Wave Quantum computer from CERN

UN meditation room

link

Ground zero. apokalypsis.gr...
It's all Trueman

edit on 16-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Black blood, Astr0 black triangles UFOs and the forever men of ATS. - an interesting thread.

Sure was interesting, complete with high strangeness, sightings and all sorts of drama, as I remember it.

The origin of the blackblood is Egypt an original Babylon type working that brought the black blood in a great sphere that hung over more pyramids then are there today.

Found this which I thought was weird.

Measuring nine-foot long, the 2000-year-old black granite coffin is the largest ever to have been discovered in the ancient Egyptian city of Alexandria. The coffin’s discovery at the beginning of July caused a stir in the archaeology community after worried onlookers warned over an ancient curse.
link

The bodies are probably those of warriors. One of them appears to have a wound that is the result of being hit by an arrow, experts said. Now a petition has been started, and thousands have signed up, saying they want to drink the liquid that was found in the box. “We need to drink the red liquid from the cursed dark sarcophagus in the form of some sort of carbonated energy drink so we can assume its powers and finally die,” the petition says.
www.independent.co.uk...

Quick note. Batcave and Margaret River caves are where we are going to be putting the two fairy hierarchy from the original working, Could only save their essences. Fairy grottos : )

Awsome man, well done

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

If the shoe fits
Wear it

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Quick note. Batcave and Margaret River caves are where we are going to be putting the two fairy hierarchy from the original working, Could only save their essences. Fairy grottos : )

The word "grotto" comes from Italian grotta, Vulgar Latin grupta, and Latin crypta (a crypt).
Source: Wikipedia "grotto".

So perhaps I should say fairy crypts.

The trendy yuppie wine snobs and new agers down Margaret River way might not be too impressed ; )

Crypts are weapons, that is the purpose of building them.

The essence of the two lost fairy hierarchies was a tragedy beyond words. The humans of the time made a promise to the fairy folk which is still in place.

In exchange for fairy help eternal loyalty was promised. This promise is still in place. It can be seen in the masonic.

When things went wrong the "masons" of the time chose to continue rather then abort the working. To save themselves and persue their goals they sacrificed the fairies.

I'm building with friends the crypts that are the weapon. The fairy essence, the unkept promise, the betrayal. It shall begin with the Illuminati at these two locations east and west Australia and spread.

This is not exactly what I had in mind yesterday.

Edit: it is out of my hands now.

edit on 16-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

edit on 16-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: replaced the word "darkness" with illuminati for correctness

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Collisions like those created at Cern happen everywhere.
If we knew where they were going to hit, all we would need is that detector head in the right place at the right time which is impossible, and the miles of the accelerator ring would be meaningless.

So when people claim all sorts of weird explosions that could come out of this thing.... a few probably happened in your brain and body while you read this.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Speak for yourself.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yea, not meant to scare, but we know that only certan types of events could be a problem.
We live in a very irradiated world and so much goes on we have no clue.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Seems CERN is interested in torsion vortexes.

We study four dimensional gravity with a negative cosmological constant deformed by the Nieh-Yan torsional topological invariant with a spacetime-dependent coefficient. We find an exact solution of the Euclidean system, which we call the torsion vortex, having two asymptotic AdS4 regimes connected by a wormhole and supported by a pseudoscalar with a kink profile. We propose that the torsion vortex is the holographic dual of a three dimensional system that exhibits distinct parity breaking vacua. 

cds.cern.ch...

There may be another universe inside every black hole

Finally, torsion could be the source of "dark energy," a mysterious form of energy that permeates all of space and increases the rate of expansion of the universe. Geometry with torsion naturally produces a "cosmological constant," a sort of added-on outward force which is the simplest way to explain dark energy. Thus, the observed accelerating expansion of the universe may end up being the strongest evidence for torsion.

phys.org...

How to make a wormhole

If such an investigation is pursued, however, one way to do so is to invert Morris and Thorne's question and ask: if “arbitrarily advanced aliens” (AAAs) have actually made stargates, what must be true of the laws of physics for them to have done so
www.sciencedirect.com...

Then you have advanced Heim theory predicting dark(repulsive) matter.
www.hpcc-space.de...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I'm building with friends the crypts that are the weapon. The fairy essence, the unkept promise, the betrayal. It shall begin with the Illuminati at these two locations east and west Australia and spread

Seems very fitting.

When I was first in that area we lived in a cave on the beach for awhile, that's when I first saw nature spirits. They hovered around at the edge of my perception until one day I started laughing and spinning around trying to catch a glimpse.

There they were, amazing! and beautiful. Don't see em unless they want you to.

I have a Tama interface now sitting on my lap playing with what looks like a design like Megatron's cube as if it were a rubics. 

Have a fascination with sacred geometry, especially the starcut diagram

Was wondering if the Lam ever attack this dimension if regular weapons would have any effect. Stab thalamus. Thinking of swords marked with runes, sigils.

Back out at my fortress of solitude, off the grid, in the forest. Can relax again, relief

edit on 17-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

(smile) fairy folk are neat, and as you say, there is always a reason or you'll never notice them. They also like to leave us a trail of breadcrumbs.

Breadcrumbs; like this thread.

I have enough work on my plate now to occupy me for months. So I am disappearing for a while from ATS as much as I like posting, some things have priority.

So thank you guys for the breadcrumbs, I would never have known about a heap of stuff if it were not for this thread.

A lot of things can be fixed.

WTT

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Cool mate,
take care

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

(groooaaaannnn) so what do you do with tens of deceased yet able to incarnate immortals who have been killed a dozen times just to keep a foot in the reincarnation door when the ascended immortals come to get them? ("ascended" means: "I don't like pain and I'm too important so I'll just send in these expendable children and look away)

They insist on getting back the future of their race and you find the girls were forced to reincarnate.

The girls say: "I don't want to die again."

What you do is give the girls a choice, then hide the girls and say: "up yer arse" ascended #@£&'s

Life can get so complicated when you start interfering.

Thus the withdrawal untill I sort it out.

I'm too old for this sorta crap.

edit on 18-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

shove 'em off in bodies?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join