It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Active Shooter at Pittsburgh Synagogue

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
My prediction.

The crazed gunman will be a supposed Trump supporter. Again...

Unlikely , Trump doesn't have a problem with Jews but the choice of target suggests the shooter does.

I know he doesn't but I'm sure CNN will find a way to make it Trump's fault.

cnn is attracting something horrible.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: agenda51

Just learned that gab.com is where all the right wingers who got banned from twitter are migrating. And it’s a cesspool. Looking at this guys comments, Trump wasn’t extreme enough for him, he really really really hated Jews.

He’s also making fun of the Q anon people in some of his posts. The Q cult also wasn’t extreme enough for this guy.
mobile.twitter.com...

People like that are usually deep state infiltrators.

Or, just a anti-Semite racist asshat. There’s plenty of those out there. And a lot of them seem to believe they are fighting a war against white genocide.

I feel dirty for even browsing through gab.
gab.com...

If this is the guy...he really seems to hate Qanon and those that follow the Q posts.
I've seen some very similar posts criticizing Qanon on the Q thread here.

I wonder if this guy posts on ATS too.

On ATS he’d probably be ostracized for not supporting Trump and then banned for posting a holocaust denial thread.

This guy is far far far far right wing. There’s probably Nazis out there that aren’t extreme enough for him. If this is the right guy.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow... I can't even...
I don't think this..person.. would post here. No way they could hide that kind of hate. #Banned in seconds.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Very sad day indeed.. I'm so sorry for all those families affected. I never understood the persecution of the Jewish people..just can't wrap my head around the reasoning of trying to wipe out a whole group of people for ..what? I wish I knew more about the Jewish culture.

Very tragic. Pittsburgh holds very sentimental value to some of my family, while not Jewish, they always spoke highly and of the city and how welcoming it was.

Nothing stopping you from trying to learn about the culture. Today is Shabbat, the Jewish Sabbath.

I believe most non Jewish here in the States have no problem at all with it, rest easy brothers and sisters.. most of us would defend you no matter what!

Correct,

Sending regards

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

Just learned that gab.com is where all the right wingers who got banned from twitter are migrating. And it’s a cesspool. Looking at this guys comments, Trump wasn’t extreme enough for him, he really really really hated Jews.

He’s also making fun of the Q anon people in some of his posts. The Q cult also wasn’t extreme enough for this guy.
mobile.twitter.com...

People like that are usually deep state infiltrators.

Or, just a anti-Semite racist asshat. There’s plenty of those out there. And a lot of them seem to believe they are fighting a war against white genocide.

I feel dirty for even browsing through gab.
gab.com...

If this is the guy...he really seems to hate Qanon and those that follow the Q posts.
I've seen some very similar posts criticizing Qanon on the Q thread here.

I wonder if this guy posts on ATS too.

He had a hate-on for Trump and Jews as well. A sick individual.

He could have been inspired by Louis Farrakhan's anti-semitic remarks last week possibly.

Prayers for the family's affected by this sad event.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I just can't believe anyone would shoot up a synagogue.

How horrible.

happened in milwaukee 8 yrs ago.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Hopefully banned, have seen some skirt the sensors for a while. Return continually while at it.
edit on 27-10-2018 by dreamingawake because: banned*

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The guy you all are looking at.

Is he 46? They have his name, but they won't officially release it until they can verify.

Yep 46, this link says 11 dead link

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thank you. I was unaware. Will read about Shabbat today.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thank you. I was unaware. Will read about Shabbat today.

Yes...because of timing...this was clearly premeditated.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Wow... I can't even...
I don't think this..person.. would post here. No way they could hide that kind of hate. #Banned in seconds.

People want to know what an extreme right wing, Nazi style nutjob is ... that would be it, and clue - it isn't what you really actually see here despite what a lot of you like to say. And it isn't the majority of Trump folks or conservatives despite what you like to think.

That's the real depths people can sink to, and they aren't normal, and no one likes them.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

archive.is...

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ws/

This guy is the worse kind of bigot.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's unusual. Wonder if he got wounded in the original exchange. These guys usually take themselves out.

There are a lot that are taken into custody.

You know, like Dylan Roof, who also shot up a black church (killing several), or Gregory Bush, who shot and killed two black people at a Kroger after unsuccessfully trying to get into a black church.

Both taken alive. Their attacks were targeted at a specific racial group. More indiscriminate mass shooters seem to kill themselves or are killed by police / civilians.
edit on 11Sat, 27 Oct 2018 11:49:24 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Just when you thought it was safe to back in the water.

💥🥁💥

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

archive.is...

WOW.
He certainly hates Trump.
Will the MSM start accusing Trump haters of inspiring this nutjob?

link   
trump just got questioned by reporters about reforming gun laws. he replied if an armed guard had been there it may not have happened. the left reporters were more worried about guns than victims

link   
And anti-gun drums continue.

This is a good sign that the press doesn't think they can hang the shooter around the election. They look like they're starting on guns.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Asked whether laws should be revisited in the light of the attack, he replied: “This has little to do with it, if they had protection inside the temple maybe it could have been a different situation.

So it looks like they'll be making the gun control play.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

archive.is...

WOW.
He certainly hates Trump.
Will the MSM start accusing Trump haters of inspiring this nutjob?

When pigs fly.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Better save that page offline.

archive.is...

We know how they like to shred evidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
CNN talking heads sounded like a group a scare snowflakes. News people are not what they used to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join