It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failed Predictions Forum LOL False prophets, Fake Witches, Fanciful Forewarnings.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi All,

So let me be the first to Say I've had my fair share of false & fanciful fore warnings and predictions But i thoroughly enjoy the topic reading and researching famous prophets & obscure unknowns it's a hobby that i find very interesting Ive only come close 3 times i can honestly say and even then nothing absolute or exactly specific it a hard thing to consciously do intentionally i find LONG meditations help "see" also there's a body mind spirit purity that IS required.

So Are there any of you that HAVE been SPECIFIC & EXACT with your fore warnings & Predictions? What practices do you Do? Or does it just come to you In what format, ex dreams, flash, voices, ect ect
[snipped]

edit on 5-10-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 6 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

TextSo Are there any of you that HAVE been SPECIFIC & EXACT with your fore warnings & Predictions? What practices do you Do? Or does it just come to you In what format, ex dreams, flash, voices, ect ect 

Nope.

The end.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Every time I say people's predictions are wrong, I am 100% right.

Every single time. I'm the master.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
lol that might be the only truth, but im sure there are a few correct warning dreams that have been posted over the years on ATS.....

a reply to: Jefferton

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Every time I say people's predictions are wrong, I am 100% right.

Every single time. I'm the master.

Let us hope you do not fail mankind one day.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The world ended in 2012 this is just a simulation. Prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
In a parallel universe the "Mandela effect" means everything in the past never changes.

Prove me wrong?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If the world is gone, what is running the simulation?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Aliens. Obviously.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've never posted anything about my story anywhere for it is quite mundane, but you might appreciate it. It is more of a dream deal than prediction in my opinion......

After having a lucid dream, I looked up more info on how I could possibly do it again (cuz it was friggin awesome). One of the things that was recommended across the board is to keep a 'dream journal'. As soon as you wake from a dream, write down what you recall, then later read and reflect.

It wasn't long after I started my dream journal that I met a cool girl at the university I was attending. We didn't date or anything at this time, just hung out with other friends.

One night I wake from a dream where her and I were cruising in my car out in bumfrick nowhere sharing a left handed cigarette. We come to an intersection. I stop, look left, right then notice a dude in the back seat with a burly beard, but no face. (It was blurry, like when a show is 'protecting the identity') I have to creep out slowly into the intersection, because the corn growing in the fields in either direction is so high and dense, you can't get a good view. END DREAM.

Fast forward a few months... after a night of partying we end up in the same bed, and both realize we really like each other. We date throughout the school year. Summer comes and she takes me to meet the family down in Shanksville (flight 93) and we all hit it off. Even her dad and I get along great which was apparently the first time he'd ever been accepting of a BF.

After dinner, her, her little brother and I decide to go for a drive. It's a very rural area Shanksville, so I'm just going where she tells me as to not get lost. As we enjoy our smokes, I approach an intersection. Look left, right and then notice her brother in the back. The dream comes rushing into my mind. He was the one with the blurry face and huge beard. I begin to lurch my car into the intersection to get a look behind the corn, but slam my brakes....

A big ol jacked up truck came running through the stop sign at at least 50 mph. Easily would've killed us if t-boned.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, I recently predicted a labor day weekend strike on Syria last month that. It came true, but less dramatically than I predicted. But it still happened!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
in regards to car accidents- one sister had a dream about another sister and called and told and forewarned her and prevented the accident vivid dreams should be paid attention to !
Did you remember the dream when you were in the car or afterwards?

a reply to: seaswine

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Predictions are just analytical conjectures. There are analysists all over the world that predict human nature or natural disasters, it is their job. Most likely if something good or bad happens, it was figured out by someone with what information was available before the event happened. Even if predictions seem random to the indivividual who predicted them, our brain still works round the clock putting geometry together to survive. So think of predictions as less mystical & more scientific, many more predictions come to fruition. Think of how your brain records all data without personal remembrance, the memories seem to sink into dna & hide away. We can not possibly remember everything we see hear, smell, taste & touch without some artificial help. For so called 'random predictions' there may be a way to train your body & mind to correspond with how you want to analyze (a) certain part(s) of the future, to remember or feel the next sector of life. Meditation for me is clearing my mind completely & controlling my feelings by doing just that, clearing my mind, in doing so I believe an individual can have more control of ones mind & body which in turn leads to the subconscious many rave is unpredictable. A thought on predicting or analyzing possible future outcomes.

P.S I was wrong about one prediction on here saying russia was gon start a proxy mid summer for our spat in syria at the beginning of the summer. Happens, learn from it.
edit on 5-10-2018 by SatansPride because: P.S

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So how do you explain this again nothing specific but generally accurate in scope:

Me:
posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:36 AM
Theres no specific science except that i noticed it like an indicator of sorts when i get these notions, this is a first public test for me, this happens all the time i haven't said anything to anyone cause people just wouldn't believe the things ive known before hand. i see breaking news and am like yea i knew that already so that im already detached from it
its weird to try to explain . Anyway watch Russia for the next few days their about to act up- badly... another test. we'll see what happens. till then stay safe.

Then on BBC:- 20 Feb 2015

RAF jets scrambled after Russian bombers seen off Cornwall

www.bbc.com... 20 feb 2015

Specific predictions are hard to nail down i think knowing changes the outcome a bit....

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I remembered the dream instantly after seeing her brother in the back seat. I told myself, "chill out seaswine, it's just your mind friggin with ya".

Once we got back to her place, I, like a crazy person told them that it was exactly like a dream I had, minus the truck part. They thought I was nuts until I showed them the entry in my journal from 7 months prior.

To this day I think it may have been pure coincidence, but a good one. Whether or not there is something we can tap into to predict the future or not, I'm glad I paused for a moment longer than normal at that intersection.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I have meditated a lot since a young kid, brains & bodies of every species are very accurate. Accuracy is more powerful than a random extraordinaire. Balance is the accuracy of a bodys momentem to gravity. You can predict all day everyday if you wanna train enough. Not fun if you have to see the bad stuff that happens to you twice, pretty kool if you see the good stuff. Who in their right mind would train to predict the future when for all the good, you have to see & feel the bad too & when it happens to the person seeing the future, they have to wait for their pain to come knowing its coming. Sounds freaking horrible to me. Even worse is if you predict someone you care about. Knowing does not change a thing, I believe, anything that happens is the future, that is the point of predicting it, there are only so many options. The only reason we can predict diseases is because we have scientifically diognosed biological species aka tortured animals & humans to better humans, leading us to examine body dependence & add additives to increase its structural capabilities. We predict what will happen & stop it. Knowing is not harmful or can not change a thing without action taken, although the future still is not changed because that is the future so it was predicted. Actions are always predicted unless an accident occurs. Accidents are another subject in itself though.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What about the esoteric aspects? The given ability to fore tell or warn what IS going to happen you just cant put science on that, an event that without a "knowing", "premonition" or otherwise would still happen and be unknown till it happens. where oh where do these things come from? Are they for our benefit usually the answer is yes definitely which begs the question is everything preordained?

a reply to: SatansPride

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I have answered most of your questions in my last two posts. Preordained relates to the topic of accidents & I am starting to learn off topic words are meant for other threads.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I predict that I would be more likely to read your threads if you would simply USE PUNCTUATION. Periods man, look it up. I am 100% positive that putting periods after each of your sentences will make your threads better.

edit on 5-10-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join