It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein: ‘I Had To Leave’ – Did Not Read Entire Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thanks, getting through to these partisan Trump supporters is rough. They honestly shut out anything that even hints to bad things towards Trump.

Trying to explain how Kavanaugh was terrible pick even before the sexual assault stuff come up with his role Bush Torture and domestic spying, only to be met with people going on and on about its okay because something something Trump only makes the best picks.

Forgive me. I'm unfamiliar with his Bush years. I will look it up.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm not arguing the allegation coming from women claiming that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted them. I'm arguing that the FBI report is incomplete.

I'm not here to degrade and insult women who allege to be victims of sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Democrats could ask anything. No one had their voice removed.

Ford refused to give the FBI or anyone else any of the evidence she claimed she had, what's to ask her?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

His drinking has nothing to do with sexual assault.

Wrong

stop lying.

Brett Kavanaugh lied, and now you're lying to protect a liar.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Right, because she forced the FBI to only look at the certain things that she wanted and only those things because she knew it would bring up no corroboration.

Oh, sorry that was Trump, while at the same time saying the FBI can look at anything they want to the public. My mistake.

Trump told the FBI to look at anything they want including other accusers, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It's not incomplete, no one else that had any actual first hand experience remains to be questioned.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'll say it again, sexual assault and not drinking is Ford's accusation. Stop moving goalposts.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Right, because she forced the FBI to only look at the certain things that she wanted and only those things because she knew it would bring up no corroboration.

Oh, sorry that was Trump, while at the same time saying the FBI can look at anything they want to the public. My mistake.

Trump told the FBI to look at anything they want including other accusers, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Trump said that to the public. What the FBI actually did does not seem to gel with Trump's public statements.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Brett Kavanaugh lied, and now you're lying to protect a liar.

I keep hearing this like a last ditch effort from the left...can you give me one lie? I have asked this over and over....

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The Democrats could ask anything. No one had their voice removed.

FACT
Kavanaugh didn't answer many of the Democrats questions.

FACT
Rachel Mitchell, hired by the Republicans to question both Ford and Kavanaugh had her voice "removed", her mic taken away as Repblicans switched strategies, took back their time allot to Mrs Mitchell, and spent it praising Kavanaugh and berating Democrats.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Sorry stop making crap up. The only people they were directed to not interview are Kavanaugh and Ford.

They could meet anyone else they thought had credible information.

link   

Here’s a list of the people who we know have not been interviewed:

Yada, Yada, Yada...

You know who else wasn't interviewed? The person who drove her home from the party... I wonder why???

Think about it this way... Despite not knowing where the house was, she knew it was roughly a 20 minute drive home. After escaping a rape attempt in which she thought she would be inadvertently killed , the person driving her for 20 minutes to the safety of her home, no doubt consoling her the entire time, would have been a hero in her eyes.

But she juuuuust can't remember who that hero was who saved her life. She obviously knew them, right? A bit rude to forget who it was?

(And don't give me any garbage about trauma and memory, because she had perfect memory of the events after the rape attempt - just not once she stepped out of the front door...)
edit on 5-10-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

link   

Fact, Kavanaugh was there about a sexual assault, he answered every question about that assault.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Posted this in another thread..

That committee has their own investigators, the question that needs to be asked is why didn't Feinstein bring up the charges in a closed door session and then have their investigators go over everything with a fine tooth comb rather than wait till the last second and have a public clown show, and demand the FBI investigate knowing full well they would not go much beyond a standard background check which would return the same thing it had all the previous times

If the Democrats had done their job instead of trying to score political points they very well might have stopped this nomination, but for some insane reason they went with a public smear campaign instead of an investigation, and now the clown show will finish with pretty much a party line vote.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Want to know what else they couldn't investigate? The therapy notes that are claimed to support Ford. She refuses to let anyone verify her account of what they say.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Trump said that to the public. What the FBI actually did does not seem to gel with Trump's public statements.

I would bet there was ZERO secret orders...we all know how that goes with "secrets" in the WH. That would be a fundamental error if he did, and CNN would be screaming about it within hours of him doing that. We both know that is true...

The FBI does what they do, it is not up to you me or the Senate to suggest they did not interview everyone that WE think they should have. They have a hell of a lot more information than we do, so I'm sure that is why the narrative has shifted to he doesn't have the temperament now as the whole sexual assault thing didn't even remotely pan out for the left.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I keep hearing it a desperate effort coming from the right.

can you give me one lie?

I have posted this over and over:

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s Lies www.gq.com...
Kavanaugh: 31 Lies and Counting medium.com...@demandjustice/kavanaugh-29-lies-and-counting-69ab6dee833d
All of Brett Kavanaugh’s lies, distortions and absurdities
Brett Kavanaugh’s Perjury Avalanche — 50 Years in the Making www.alternet.org...

edit on 5-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Pyle's source from the FBI says it's a lie. Only Ford and Kavanaugh we're off limits everyone else relating to sexual assault was able to be interviewed.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm not arguing the allegation coming from women claiming that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted them. I'm arguing that the FBI report is incomplete.

No, Feinstein is arguing it is incomplete, you're just parroting her and her views because you haven't read it, so how TF would you know what is in it? Or in any of the previous investigations?

Mind you, Feinstein admitted she hasn't read it either, so maybe its just a thing you guys like to do?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

And it's a crap source where I know for a fact that some of the lies are actually true.

We don't care about your goalposts moving and crying and by any means campaign. Yell louder so more Democrats abandon the party.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join