It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein: ‘I Had To Leave’ – Did Not Read Entire Report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So she demands an investigation then can't be bothered to read it.

How much more evidence do we need the investigation demand was never about evidence and Democrats didn't actually care beyond it being a tool for obstruction.

She also slammed the investigation that she couldn't be bothered to read as incomplete despite not knowing what's actually in it.

ilovemyfreedom.org...

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

She was also mentioned in the letter Grassley sent to Ford's attorneys.

I urge you once again, now for the third time in writing, to turn over the therapy notes, polygraph materials, and communications with The Washington Post that Dr. Ford has relied upon as evidence. In addition to the evidence I requested in my October 2 letter, in light of recently uncovered information, please turn over records and descriptions of direct or indirect communications between Dr. Ford or her representatives and any of the following: (1) U.S. Senators or their staffs, particularly the offices of Senators Feinstein and Hirono, other than your communications with me and my staff in preparation for the September 27 hearing; (2) the alleged witnesses identified by Dr. Ford (Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth); and (3) Debbie Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, or their representatives.

I bet she's feeling the heat rising on her face.
edit on 5/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Different investigation I think but yes she is.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Feinstein can't feel anything at this point. She isn't even room temp, she might actually lower the temperature when she walks into a room.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'm pretty sure Feinstein can't feel anything at this point. She isn't even room temp, she might actually lower the temperature when she walks into a room.

Might?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This was never about anything but trying to delay the vote. Shes rolling the dice on the midterm elections.

She crapped out

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I think Feinstein has done something really risky. I don't know why she would be willing to throw herself into this nonsense the way she did, but she did.

Maybe she is getting senile and the young crazy's in the up and coming DNC pushed her into it?

I have no idea. I am not a fan of hers in any regard, but this is odd behavior for her - this whole Judge K thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What is the point of reading 1000 pages in 1 hour if the summery tells you it was a sham?

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Feinstein needs to be investigated.

Chinese spys
Sitting on letters
Ford leak
Ford not offered closed testimony

Maybe she can show up for that one

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

What is the point of reading 1000 pages in 1 hour if the summery tells you it was a sham?

She knew it for a sham as it was her sham , anyway
You are right for a change.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I agree why bother to read when it was a Democrat led sham about obstruction all along.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I think Feinstein has done something really risky. I don't know why she would be willing to throw herself into this nonsense the way she did, but she did.

Maybe she is getting senile and the young crazy's in the up and coming DNC pushed her into it?

I have no idea. I am not a fan of hers in any regard, but this is odd behavior for her - this whole Judge K thing.

Her communications with the media about timing the accusations are in the report. Schumer is pushing for public disclosure to squeeze her. She is 85 and it is time for her to retire but she can't give up the power and be a mere citizen. She will likely be forced to, should the report become public.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

That's damning stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Diane no longer has the backing of the DNC, they are putting their money behind Kevin De Leon, the master mind that made San Francisco a sanctuary city. I think thats why the spy info was leaked. And she is about to take a fall over this Kavanaugh crap. The DNC wont even attempt to save her.

For the sake of California, please please pray Diane continues as the Democratic Senator, there are only 2 choices.

De Leon is pushing to make California a sanctuary state, and anti border, he is dangerous for California, He admits he has illegal family members living in the US. He is the worst of 2 evils. He can not be elected.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Because it's her job.

And after all the BS she's been pushing...
If she can't be bothered to do her job she should shut up and resign.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Right, because she forced the FBI to only look at the certain things that she wanted and only those things because she knew it would bring up no corroboration.

Oh, sorry that was Trump, while at the same time saying the FBI can look at anything they want to the public. My mistake.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Feinstein needs to be investigated.

Chinese spys
Sitting on letters
Ford leak
Ford not offered closed testimony

Maybe she can show up for that one

But that would be a witch hunt, and only dems can get away with those.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Gothmog

Right, because she forced the FBI to only look at the certain things that she wanted and only those things because she knew it would bring up no corroboration.

Oh, sorry that was Trump, while at the same time saying the FBI can look at anything they want to the public. My mistake.

Nope , she was the one that designed and carried out the sham
She would already have known what was in it...
Meaning there was no need for Feinstein to read the results.
You knew that , thus your original post

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

How is the FBI a DEM sham when it was forced to happen by Flake (Republican), Approved by committee chairman Grassley (Republican), and Directed and Controlled by the White House (Republican)?

Its like you guys dont even think of believable scenarios before you start spewing deflections.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Because the Democrats pushed it and Republicans backed it because to do otherwise would have the msm attack them costing them midterm votes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join