It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness Keyser Told FBI That Ford's 'Ally' McLean Pressured Her To Change Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If true this needs to be followed up on and charges pressed.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Because...

It's just creepy accurate.

Ha.. good lord, that is spot on.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I feel yea man!

a reply to: Parishna

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
oh WOW. There must have been some interesting things in that FBI investigation.

As we know, Grassley wrote a letter to Ford's attorneys a couple of days ago asking that Ford's attorneys supply the "evidence" they claimed supported Ford's claims, including therapist notes, polygraph information, contact with media, etc.

Well, this is juicy - a new Grassley letter today to the attorneys:

You have claimed repeatedly that the evidence I have requested supports Dr. Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh. She even provided some of this evidence to national news organizations. Accordingly, there is no reason for you to not produce the evidence to the Senate. Indeed, if the evidence supported your client’s allegations, you surely would produce it as quickly as you could.

But you have repeatedly refused to produce this evidence to the Senate. In doing so, you are preventing the Senate from considering the evidence most crucial to Dr. Ford’s allegations. I don’t know what other inference we should draw from your refusal but that the withheld evidence does not support Dr. Ford’s allegations in quite the way you have claimed.

I urge you once again, now for the third time in writing, to turn over the therapy notes, polygraph materials, and communications with The Washington Post that Dr. Ford has relied upon as evidence. In addition to the evidence I requested in my October 2 letter, in light of recently uncovered information, please turn over records and descriptions of direct or indirect communications between Dr. Ford or her representatives and any of the following: (1) U.S. Senators or their staffs, particularly the offices of Senators Feinstein and Hirono, other than your communications with me and my staff in preparation for the September 27 hearing; (2) the alleged witnesses identified by Dr. Ford (Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth); and (3) Debbie Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, or their representatives.

Oct 4 Grassley letter

It sounds like the FBI has information that Ford and/or attorneys were colluding with the other accusers and members of Senate.

Grassley already made up his mind to vote for Kavanaugh. This sounds like the beginning of a criminal investigation.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I hope it turns out to he a storm not just some dark clouds.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ms. Keyser’s seems to be one of the few people in this story that has any integrity. She could have easly lied about her knowledge of the story and Kavanaugh would have been out, either through his own choice or pushed out by Republicans. She was pressured to lie by some very powerful people but didn't. And she even had a personal reason to lie, in that she does believe Fords story but couldn't help to cowaberat it, but she did not lie.

Someone should start a go fund me page to pay for the lawyer she needed to retain in order to tell the truth.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Strange, where are all of the anti kavanaugh people on this thread?

They were aall over the thread saying kavanaughs people may have tampered with witnesses, until that turned out to not be the case.

But they have no problem when fords people are asking witnesses to alter or clarify statements to help their case.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's f# scary breh....

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Strange, where are all of the anti kavanaugh people on this thread?

They were aall over the thread saying kavanaughs people may have tampered with witnesses, until that turned out to not be the case.

But they have no problem when fords people are asking witnesses to alter or clarify statements to help their case.

Some of the more critical ones know better 😏

The others are simply following their lead 😌

May get a rando or two, blueberries ugh😒

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

As I already mentioned elsewhere, it may be why Feinstein had to leave before finishing the report. There may be stuff relevant to an ongoing investigation in it she couldn't see if she's involved in that investigation.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Any guesses on why they arent mentioning it or alluding to it on the floor as we speak? McConnell is up now.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The shenanigans surrounding this are out of control.

That said, it's not uncommon for an ally of an accuser to speak to a friend about what they are saying, but if a licensed attorney is doing it, and especially if they are trying to coach them to alter the statement to be more friendly for the accuser, said attorney (Ms. McLean) should know that what she is doing is wrong.

I predict a disbarment in the future for her--her ethics as an attorney are terrible.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I truthfully cannot say what happened at the night of the party..nobody can but here we are with the testimony we have...for those who actually believe that someone could not lie about this let me remind folks of the dark side of human beings...
Mothers Killing Children

Dads who killed their families

So if you really believe it's not possible for someone to lie about this accusation you are delusional. In the grand scheme of horrific acts lying about either sexually assaulting someone or lying about being sexually assaulted pales in comparison to the horrendous acts of human beings....it's all possible...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

All we can do is analyze evidence. Ford actually refused to provide the evidence she claimed she had. Telling.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I truthfully cannot say what happened at the night of the party..

Ford's problem has always been that she can't even prove that a party involving her and Kavanaugh even took place some night ... they couldn't move on to proving what took place at the party.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: chrismarco

I truthfully cannot say what happened at the night of the party..

Ford's problem has always been that she can't even prove that a party involving her and Kavanaugh even took place some night ... they couldn't move on to proving what took place at the party.

She even cites things as evidence, such as her polygraph and therapists notes, and yet still refuses to hand that evidence over.

Does that sound like someone who is telling the truth?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GramblerEveryone who was certain the kavanaugh should withdraw over this or was certain he was a sexual assaulter ought to feel ashamed of themselves.

They won't and they don't. Humility has no place in the worship of the party & state.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Ms. Keyser’s seems to be one of the few people in this story that has any integrity. She could have easly lied about her knowledge of the story and Kavanaugh would have been out, either through his own choice or pushed out by Republicans. She was pressured to lie by some very powerful people but didn't. And she even had a personal reason to lie, in that she does believe Fords story but couldn't help to cowaberat it, but she did not lie.

Someone should start a go fund me page to pay for the lawyer she needed to retain in order to tell the truth.

That is a damn fine point. Kudos to this woman, for being honest.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Oh but I thought we on that stupid #.

B E L I E V E

ALL

W A M E N Z

This is the hole you retards dug, now what.

No reprimandation at all??

Imagine if they were mens.

Thats why you guys can't be taken seriously.

And always viewed with an idiots eye.
edit on 5-10-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Could this not of all been avoided if we didn't let women into the workplace?

Look at the drama they bring...I do not remember Lincoln having these sorts of problems in the history books.

Ugh..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join