It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness Keyser Told FBI That Ford's 'Ally' McLean Pressured Her To Change Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Once he's on the bench, we'll all move on to arguing about something else.

YAY!!!!

Don't believe it, it's a lie. From the long winded king of semantics and pedantry. I can't stand this person's posts.

to clarify I am speaking about theantideluvian's post! Don't know why the quote function is not working properly again.

Anti, I call him sometimes.

He is doing something well however that my own father would say to do.

If you cant baffle them with brilliance, then dazzle them with Bull Poop. He gets both sides of the equation some days however. And I agree with the witch doctor Grambler.

Who's a witch doctor??

(--

edit on 5-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

YAY!!!!

Don't believe it, it's a lie. From the long winded king of semantics and pedantry. I can't stand this person's posts.

to clarify I am speaking about theantideluvian's post! Don't know why the quote function is not working properly again.

If you cant baffle them with brilliance, then dazzle them with Bull Poop. He gets both sides of the equation some days however. And I agree with the witch doctor Grambler.

Who's a witch doctor??

(--

Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
were all in an uproar right now.........but nows not the time......

When we should REALLY be in an uproar, is when 2 weeks from now this is all swept under the rug and NO ONE is held accountable for this fiasco, blatant lies, crimes, and assault on the constitution by people sworn to defend it......

Ive never come so close to being an actual activist in my life as I am now, knowing.......that this crap will drop out of the news cycle and none of those in power that facilitated this will be held to account for their crimes against the country and her people.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

No wonder Feinstein wants this report sealed from the public. They want to continue to use this story to energize the low information voters.

Shouldn't that be to energize the naive and easily distracted?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

YAY!!!!

Love Grambler's stuff. But anti makes my eyeballs bleed. I hate pedantic dullards who never seem to be able to get to the damn point!

Yea, dazzling us with BS is not pleasant to most eyes. What a waste.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Parishna

YAY!!!!

Who's a witch doctor??

(--

Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing

Cheers man, thanks for giving me an ear worm

And I can't find an ecky thump video to reciprocate. Damn interwebs..

I'm giving you a big overbearing cyber hug though
Don't mind the tongue.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: neo96

Good point. McLean already has her attorney making statements for her.
I think McLean knows that she is in trouble.

It gets better. Mcleans attorney is one of the recent DOJ departures, that were implicated in the SpyGate/FISA Court fraud, and ended up quitting at DOJ

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

A woman that Christine Blasey Ford claimed was at the party where Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her circa 1982 told FBI investigators that Dr. Ford's "allies" tried to pressure her to change her story about what happened.

Leland Keyser told investigators that Ford's friend, former FBI agent Monica McLean, had urged her to alter the original statement that she gave about not remembering any such party and not knowing Kavanaugh, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The Journal noted that Keyser's statement to the FBI offered "a glimpse into how Dr. Ford’s allies were working behind the scenes to lobby old classmates to bolster their versions of the alleged incident."

www.dailywire.com...

So McLean, the former FBI agent who Ford's ex boyfriend says Ford helped coach for a polygraph, was apparently contacting Ford's other Friend Keyser and trying to get her to change her story about not remembering the party.

If Keyser in fact told the FBI this, its devastating for ford. Keep in mind Keyser is ford's friend, and would have no reason to lie to hurt ford.

This not only makes Ford story look incredibly bad seeing as how her people were unethicaally trying to pressure the alleged witness of the party to change her story, but also makes McLean herself, who claimed ford never did coach her on a polygrah, to lose her credibility as well.

More and more this story is falling apart.

Everyone who was certain the kavanaugh should withdraw over this or was certain he was a sexual assaulter ought to feel ashamed of themselves.

Wouldn't that be witness tampering? If that's the actual case, it shows how willing the Democrats were to win BAMN. Maybe Ronin Farrow will do in depth piece rather than the one he Co- authored.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: neo96

Good point. McLean already has her attorney making statements for her.
I think McLean knows that she is in trouble.

It gets better. Mcleans attorney is one of the recent DOJ departures, that were implicated in the SpyGate/FISA Court fraud, and ended up quitting at DOJ

Who is that? Doesn't it seem odd that Ford's family has CIA connections and one of her "best friends" was an FBI agent? I'm mean all my friends and family members have 3 letter initial jobs, don't yours?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

When we should REALLY be in an uproar, is when 2 weeks from now this is all swept under the rug and NO ONE is held accountable for this fiasco, blatant lies, crimes, and assault on the constitution by people sworn to defend it......

Ive never come so close to being an actual activist in my life as I am now, knowing.......that this crap will drop out of the news cycle and none of those in power that facilitated this will be held to account for their crimes against the country and her people.

This crap has been going on a long time, it's interesting that you choose a rapist to defend in these scary times, of all the people you could get behind you choose one that is accused of rape... Not only that but you insinuate you would be willing to fight for it.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Im amazed how people make accusations without evidence and then have the nerve to accuse someone of a crime. Any accusation that can put you in jail needs proof. Unfortunately, not everyone is like you and can read minds.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Im amazed how people make accusations without evidence and then have the nerve to accuse someone of a crime. Any accusation that can put you in jail needs proof. Unfortunately, not everyone is like you and can read minds.

Like me! Thanks for that..

I'm amazed that accusations like this are not handled discreetly and are flaunted for public trial, almost like its a show a distraction to keep all the smart people mesmerized....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This crap has been going on a long time, it's interesting that you choose a rapist to defend in these scary times, of all the people you could get behind you choose one that is accused of rape... Not only that but you insinuate you would be willing to fight for it.

he's not a rapist until proven guilty.

edit to elaborate: it's not nitpicking. words have weight, and people should be held responsible for their own words. by calling someone a rapist, you're accusing him of being one - same with every other negative word. and when you've got no PROOF, you better be prepared to face legal repercussions.

of course, nothing will happen to you, because the world is full of morons (yes, i see what i did here) doing the same exact thing, and noone will bother to sue them. still, the only person allowed to call him a rapist is the person willing to take such accusation to the court. only when she'll win such case, will you have moral ground to call him that.
edit on 6/10/2018 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Grassley is actually trying to open investigations into this.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Interesting that you declare someone a rapist and take away their right to due process ... when no one even alleges rape.

Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Guilty .. he is not even accused of rape. Literally no one except off their kilter Democrats have accused him of rape.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Bill Clinton defender, give them hell.

Can't be the Judge BK since not ONE SHRED of proof, NOT EVEN ONE can be found.

Do you have some proof on BK, please share?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

BK, never once accused of rape ... RAPIST
BC, accused of rape multiple times .. Great President and Human Being

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Justoneman

BK, never once accused of rape ... RAPIST
BC, accused of rape multiple times .. Great President and Human Being

With State Troopers corroborating the cut lip on one lady that BC said to 'put some ice on that'. HRC says don't believe those women but if they are accusing a non Democrat, then by all means we should believe every lie.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Like me! Thanks for that..

I'm amazed that accusations like this are not handled discreetly and are flaunted for public trial, almost like its a show a distraction to keep all the smart people mesmerized....

A lot of people agree with you and this was yet another inconsistency that hurt Ford and her lawyer's credibility, she testified, under oath, she had no idea an offer had been made to come to her and take her testimony in private. Turns out, according to her lawyers , that this was not true. They claim she was again " confused " and that actually she wanted the opportunity to speak with Judicial committee directly, not their associates .
www.cnn.com...

edit on 6-10-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join