It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford friend Monica L McLean....HOLY WHAT????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Grambler

Grassley calls the boyfriend letter a "sworn statement", so it seems it would have been sent directly to the committee.

Or leaked.

And the difference matters.

If it was leaked, then the leaker would have no been too concerned possibly with ethics, and would not be woried about redacting mcleans name.

If this was sent out by grassly huimself, he would have known better, and would have only included Mcleans name if he knows she is cooperating or involved somehow

Great job there, now I'm wondering about that last few minutes of the hearing. What if (and I'm only speculating here) if the leaker of all these documents isn't a Senator, but instead an assistant? One thing I noticed when everyone was leaving the chambers, one of the Republic Senator's assistant stopped by and talked to Harris and Booker. Booker even went back to the door to talk to this assistant. Seemed stupid on their all parts to do this in front of the cameras.

I guess the question to ask is who outside of the Senators would have access to these papers, and why would they edit out only some names and not others?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good indication the Committee investigators knew about the "lessons" before the "Dr Ford" hearing.

Click Click

Absolutely.

I thought the question about coaching someone how to take a polygraph was odd....they totally already knew.

Hey, you're right! That was an odd question for the Prosecutor to ask Ford.

Can you recall any other "trap" questions like that?

This might explain why the FBI (as of this afternoon) is not returning Ford's attorneys phone calls...requesting that they interview her. (Unless the attorneys are lying about that.)

Spitball Conspiracy : What if this whole charade was a trap FOR her attorneys? Katz has a TON of connections and shady deals in her closet.

Definitely part of the target list.

😎

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Do you have a link showing grassly released the boyfriends letter?

I believe Fox News said Grassley released the letter, I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good indication the Committee investigators knew about the "lessons" before the "Dr Ford" hearing.

Click Click

😎

Absolutely.

I thought the question about coaching someone how to take a polygraph was odd....they totally already knew.

Hey, you're right! That was an odd question for the Prosecutor to ask Ford.

Can you recall any other "trap" questions like that?

This might explain why the FBI (as of this afternoon) is not returning Ford's attorneys phone calls...requesting that they interview her. (Unless the attorneys are lying about that.)

Spitball Conspiracy : What if this whole charade was a trap FOR her attorneys? Katz has a TON of connections and shady deals in her closet.

Going after Katz is cool, but I'd like to see arrogant high-profile types going down. Feinstein, Booker, Blumenthal, Avenatti, etc..

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Or it could have been that she helped McClean learn how to relax her anxiety. Even non guilty people get nervous before taking a lie detector. She probably told McClean to "just relax and be honest, you have nothing to hide, if you start to get anxious take a few deep breaths", rather than the insinuation that she "coached" her to beat the test. I am sure that is how Ford heard the question, in the beating the test context rather than in the combating anxiety context.

Also if they were trapping her, the next question should have been, did you coach McClean on her lie detector test.

A big bunch of nothing to cover up the fact that Kav lied repeatedly.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: burntheships

The attorneys will probably just use this as an excuse to delay the vote.
They will say it will take a few weeks to gather the information.

Unless Grassley severs the whole investigation into a new proceeding.

Remember the Committee already voted to send it to the floor as "recommended".

😎

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I think the biggest question.... who paid for her testimony?

...and, for how much?

My best guess, is that Sen. Feinstein orchestrated the entire mess, to delay Judge K's confirmation. The timing of her claims were suspect, from the start...

I wonder what she looks like in orange?

If "Dr Ford" is part of a political operation, she's already voluntarily "committed".

👧

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: BlueAjah

Could be. I also read that President Trump has cleared
his schedule for tomorrow.

Either way, I think there are going to be some very
angry democrats when the FBI report comes down.

Security is extra high alert for Republicans in D.C.

😎

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

This is just tooooooo delicious!!!!!!

That's how they keep you guys hooked to the narrative, throw bait out every now and then (a.k.a. constantly) and wait for the bite.

How many times has it been the end of Trump or Democrats over the past 2 years? I've lost count on both sides. Remember the dossier? Remember Stormy Daniels? Remember the hundred other "bombshells" that were supposed to crown the winner of this whole farce? Yeah, this will be just like all those other times, the bombshell will fizzle out and lead to nowhere.

No one will face any kind of punishment and they will continue to live fat and free. The goalposts will be moved yet again for the thousandth time. Your justice boners will continue to be teased though, that's for sure.
edit on 10/2/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ford transcript of her polygraph answers....WHOOPS!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

...and, for how much?

My best guess, is that Sen. Feinstein orchestrated the entire mess, to delay Judge K's confirmation. The timing of her claims were suspect, from the start...

If "Dr Ford" is part of a political operation, she's already voluntarily "committed".

👧

So.....

...she can sell "smokes" in the cafeteria?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Or it could have been that she helped McClean learn how to relax her anxiety. Even non guilty people get nervous before taking a lie detector. She probably told McClean to "just relax and be honest, you have nothing to hide, if you start to get anxious take a few deep breaths", rather than the insinuation that she "coached" her to beat the test. I am sure that is how Ford heard the question, in the beating the test context rather than in the combating anxiety context.

Also if they were trapping her, the next question should have been, did you coach McClean on her lie detector test.

Nope...Mitchell covered that too....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Hungry hungry Hippocampus?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

...and, for how much?

So.....

...she can sell "smokes" in the cafeteria?

Yup.

😃

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

And here you out yourself.

Ford said she never gave tips or coaching to anyone for a polygraph.

what you are describing is her giving tips.

So she lied.

And you are ok with that. Yet you without any proof assert Kavanaugh lied, and think that is a big deal.

You are not fooling anyone, we see the double standard.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So....if Flake hadn’t pushed for that extra FBI investigation...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Too bad the transcripts don't reflect the squeeky voice tones.

🙅

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Too bad the transcripts don't reflect the squeeky voice tones.

🙅

I need to be able to make it shake like that old "triggered" meme and add the word triggered to it.....lol!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Somebody fell for a "plan" 😯

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Well...the dems asked for it. The tactic of pushing the vote worked. Threw them into a frenzy to get the allegations investigated to their own detriment.

Played very well.

Red October!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join