It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford friend Monica L McLean....HOLY WHAT????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I believe Ford was asked under oath if she had eever
coached anyone on taking a polygraph.

That would mean she has been caught in yet another lie.

[squeeky voice on]
But I really don't understand and I'm not comfortable"
[/squeeky voice]

Foggy glasses, hair in face, and all the rest too.

🥁

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Of course the entire story could be bogus.

But if McLean works for the FBI, she is definitely going to be questioned about this.

I think Senator Charles Grassley has weighed in on this, let me find the link.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I found this 2009 article with a Monica McLean, spokesperson for FBI New York office :
www.cnn.com...

"NEW YORK (CNN) -- A New York man pleaded guilty in January to charges of aiding al Qaeda and helping attack a U.S. military base in Afghanistan, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

Bryant Neal Vinas pleaded guilty in to conspiracy to murder U.S. nationals, providing material support to a foreign terrorist organization and receiving military-type training from a foreign terrorist organization, according to Monica McLean, spokeswoman for the FBI's New York office."

Don't know if it's the one spoken of or not, sure is coincidental though.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
hmm.

Remember the Committee did do their own investigation first. Maybe they talked to some of the people on that list. I imagine that if they noticed an FBI employee on the letter, they would have talked to that person.

Sorry if this has been stated, but how background checks (investigations) are done is very important here.
When their conversation is over they ask, "Do you know anyone else that we should speak to?"
Wonder how long it took McLean to show up and is that where the boyfriend came from?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What is truly sad... is what has happened to Kavanaugh, and his family.

The Democrats are unhinged. They have shown their true colors; obtaining/maintaining political power, at any cost.

They have no moral compass. They will trash anyone that gets in their way.

Judge Kavanaugh, and his family are the victims.

If this is allowed to happen... if his nomination is derailed by the unfounded, unsubstantiated claims of misconduct that may have happened while he was still in High School... then we have lost. We will never have another qualified jurist that is willing to stick his neck out; to risk a political beheading at the hand of liberal activists.

I hope that one day, I get a chance to shake hands with Judge K...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yes, this is 100% legit story.

Here is the breaking story on Grassley demanding evidence
after this revelation.

Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley is demanding evidence related to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s sexual assault accusations after reports suggest she once helped a long-time friend prepare for a polygraph test.

The Senate Judicial Committee needs “material evidence relevant to allegations of sexual assault” against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, the panel’s chairman wrote in a letter to Ford’s attorneys Tuesday evening shortly following allegations she advised her friend on what to expect during a polygraph.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I bleieve McClean may have already been questioned.

Who released the actual letter from her ex boyfriend?

Was it Grassley, or fox news?

I find it strange that the boyfriends name was redacted, but McCleans name was not.

This can only mean one of two things to me.

1. Whoever released the letter is being very shady outing a persons name who may not be involved at all in this, while at the same time redacting the boyfriends name

2. Mcleans name was allowed to be shown because whoever released the letter already knows she is coopoerating with the fbi and the committee.

I would lean towards #2, but who knows

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Never mind, I was going off memory, now that I see the transcript for the question asked, I can see why you guys think it was a strange question.
edit on 2-10-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good indication the Committee investigators knew about the "lessons" before the "Dr Ford" hearing.

Click Click

😎

Absolutely.

I thought the question about coaching someone how to take a polygraph was odd....they totally already knew.

Hey, you're right! That was an odd question for the Prosecutor to ask Ford.

Can you recall any other "trap" questions like that?

This might explain why the FBI (as of this afternoon) is not returning Ford's attorneys phone calls...requesting that they interview her. (Unless the attorneys are lying about that.)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Grassley released the letter.

Also of importance the boyfriend said she flew around Hawaii
in a small aircraft with him, and she charged up his credit
card illegally after they broke up.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Good indication the Committee investigators knew about the "lessons" before the "Dr Ford" hearing.

Click Click

😎

Absolutely.

I thought the question about coaching someone how to take a polygraph was odd....they totally already knew.

Why?

That seems like a standard question you would ask someone that has taken a polygraph to me.

I think you guys are reading way way to much into this Mcclean stuff. The only reason he mentioned that is she claimed she was scared of the polygraph in her testimony, and he is calling BS.

To me this letter is all about reducing her credibility - which it does. No mention of the attack, no fear of confined spaces, no fear of flying.

You think a standard question would be to ask if someone has ever coached another person on how to pass one?

That would be odd. I could see asking if she herself had been coached but not if she had coached someone...both questions were asked.

She had no credibility in the first place....nobody she named backed her story and she couldn't remember anything that could actually make it credible.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

And this comes from????

Not a single reference - or more telling - anyone asking for it?

What is the source of this information - it needs verification to be considered factual - but not to this crew apparently.
edit on 2-10-2018 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This is so strange. Grassley sounds angry in that letter. But it also implies that he just found out now that she had helped someone pass a polygraph. That shoots the theory that they knew in advance, unless he is bluffing.

link   
a reply to: proximo

I definitely think that asking if she was coached for the polygraph would be normal

But to then ask if she has ever coached anyone, that seemed a little odd

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Click Click

😎

Absolutely.

Hey, you're right! That was an odd question for the Prosecutor to ask Ford.

Can you recall any other "trap" questions like that?

This might explain why the FBI (as of this afternoon) is not returning Ford's attorneys phone calls...requesting that they interview her. (Unless the attorneys are lying about that.)

Might also explain why Fiendstien doesn't want the FBI report to be made public.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yes, this is 100% legit story.

Here is the breaking story on Grassley demanding evidence
after this revelation.

Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley is demanding evidence related to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s sexual assault accusations after reports suggest she once helped a long-time friend prepare for a polygraph test.

The Senate Judicial Committee needs “material evidence relevant to allegations of sexual assault” against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, the panel’s chairman wrote in a letter to Ford’s attorneys Tuesday evening shortly following allegations she advised her friend on what to expect during a polygraph.

dailycaller.com...

[squeeky voice]
"Help me, I don't like this"
[/squeeky voice]

Sweat and fog on glasses as she swishes her hair away and looks at both lawyers

😎🥁😎

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Do you have a link showing grassly released the boyfriends letter?

I saw he released a statement saying he received the letter, but not that he actually released the boyfrineds letter to the media.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

He said it was a propeller plane too !!

Can you imagine the terror and compartmentalized feeling !!!

🛎🛎

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

And this comes from????

Not a single reference - or more telling - anyone asking for it?

What is the source of this information - it needs verification to be considered factual - but not to this crew apparently.

Firstly I have mentioned that.

Sceondly we do know this is the letter that Grassley recieved, rather the boyfriend is telling the truth or not has yet to be proven.

Third, yes evidence is important isnt it?

Too bad so many have condemned kavanaugh based on fords story with no evidence!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Click Click

😎

Absolutely.

Why?

That seems like a standard question you would ask someone that has taken a polygraph to me.

I think you guys are reading way way to much into this Mcclean stuff. The only reason he mentioned that is she claimed she was scared of the polygraph in her testimony, and he is calling BS.

To me this letter is all about reducing her credibility - which it does. No mention of the attack, no fear of confined spaces, no fear of flying.

That's an odd thing to say? If McClean had been couched to pass the Poly, then it stands to reason that she may have something she was worried about not letting her pass. This becomes even more of an issue if this McClean is the same McClean that is in the FBI, then it could stand to reason that the individuals looking to hide something as an FBI Investigation, could have been betting that McClean would have control, be in charge, or have say in this investigation. This would mean that Ford could have a compromised FBI Agent messing with an investigation into her action.

Sure though maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join