It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I haven't seen anyone propose about skinwalker ranch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Here goes: has anyone ever thought about the idea that if skinwalker is totally misunderstood as it seems to be impossible to understand, then u wouldn't really have to be close to it to draw it's attention? I mean, it may be dangerous for us to try to remote view? (something I am an arm chair afficianado on)
Possibly even watch a show about? It seems to manipulate media ( twin towers footage) so that should be mentioned.
I watched the doc...and had some highly personal and strange things happen. I cannot talk about them , it's too dark and personal. But nothing that's ever come close in my experience. This was a whole new level. Now, I'm used to weird crap going down.
Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Enigma Publius

Go fishing.

Leave the conspiratorial stuff ... just for a bit.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Like getting a hitchhiker just from seeing the phenomena on the screen? I thought it could be a reason why we don't see any footage but then wouldn't they present this excuse in the documentary and the book?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
In order for our thoughts to be relevant, valid and worth anything at all in this thread you would ned to embellish on your experiences no matter 'how deep and dark'... otherwise it's just another 'I know something but can't tell you' thread - which in 100% of times are utter BS.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Imagination is a powerful force.

That's all.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Skin Walker Ranch is a cash cow. That's all it is. Nothing more nothing less. Some very good pre-planning and viola there's a Ranch with weird stuff happening out in the middle of now where and no one is allowed to go see it all for themselves. It's a big old hoax, period the end.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Sometimes...with some things...there is no definitive definition. There is not answers and conclusions to each and every one of life's mysteries.

Ideas, opinions, suggestions, conclusions, realizations and conjecture...are all subject to be completely wrong...maybe not.

Ive been following incidents and books from the early 1990's that mentioned Skinwalker Ranch..I accept that it all is subject to the possibilities that it could be all that we suspects...or nothing we could nor can..understand.

Quite possibly we'll find it's a combination of us and aliens, science and spirits, realities and fantasies.

I do think we'll figure out Skinwalker Ranch in this generation...and we will be stunned. Or, disappointed!
edit on 25-9-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Its the spot where they forgot the unsecured improbability drive and been chasing it ever since ...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see someone that can accurately remote view try a remote viewing session on the ranch just to see what they pick up. Has anyone done this before? Since they can't or will not give us more evidence on what is going on or has gone on there.

Are you saying after watching the doc you have had paranormal things happen to you? Like some others have stated could you elaborate on what's happened, maybe not in detail but maybe a synopsis?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I have yet to watch the documentary, some say its good, and others say its terrible, I will see for myself though. I would think the people who own it would install Cams EVERYWHERE. I have been to the website, and looked at the pics and video. There are a couple of UFO pics that look cool, but I have no idea if they are really UFOs, if they were, I imagine we would have threads on just the UFO sightings there.

On the website, there is really no proof offered. I know that if I owned the ranch, I would have cams everywhere, to see what I could get on film. Especially now, that HD, cams are much cheaper than they used to be. All of the pics on the website are blurry, or just not that great. I am leaning toward a hoax. Although I want it to be real.

edit on 25-9-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

To do that would incriminate someone I know and humiliate me. I'm not willing to do that to satisfy it's validity, because I could make up any story I want to couldn't I? Why would me telling it validate it whatsoever? I'm a writer....if I wanted to make something up on here I'd post on of my stories.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
While I was watching the documentary something flew off the top of my desk in front of me. Could be unrelated, but it still kind of gave me the creeps.

No air was on, no windows open, and I didn’t feel any vibrations strong enough to knock something off of a shelf.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
In order for our thoughts to be relevant, valid and worth anything at all in this thread you would ned to embellish on your experiences no matter 'how deep and dark'... otherwise it's just another 'I know something but can't tell you' thread - which in 100% of times are utter BS.

^^^^This. That "I know but can't tell you" shtick is getting old, not only in relation to the ranch, but UFOs and the like. One of the most frustrating (to me, anyway) aspects of all this

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enigma Publius
a reply to: deckdel

To do that would incriminate someone I know and humiliate me. I'm not willing to do that to satisfy it's validity, because I could make up any story I want to couldn't I? Why would me telling it validate it whatsoever? I'm a writer....if I wanted to make something up on here I'd post on of my stories.

I’m all for wanting to believe you buddy, but as others have stated in order for us to take you somewhat seriously, you’re going to have to give a bit more detail instead of expecting blind faith.

I’m a writer also, so in my eyes it would stand to reason to change the small details in some way to avoid any damage to you or a friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I am a bit of a RV armchair spy too. If you're not aware it seems to sometimes change people in big ways. Some things cannot be unseen or unfelt once experienced. I don't know if I would try it myself seeing as I don't know much about it. I do think its entirely likely that you could have more than a momentary connection as a result.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So many Skinwalker threads, so apologies if I repeat myself in places...

Is Skinwalker Ranch a cash cow? Most certainly, at the moment. It may even turn into a tourist attraction for entertainment purposes - it is certainly registered to do so if need be, but the new owner seems keen on continuing surveillance for the time being since Bob Bigelow sold up in 2016.

Is Skinwalker Ranch the source of real UFO/paranormal evidence? Yes. But forget NIDS' investigation between 1996-2004; it's irrelevant in that respect beyond cattle mutilations and verbal witness accounts. As far as Bob Bigelow is concerned, he finally found confirmation of an ET presence during the BAASS period of the ranch from 2007 (confirmed to me by George Knapp in the recent AMA via a direct yes/no question).

Will we be allowed to see the BAASS evidence? Not a chance in Hell until it freezes over. And maybe not even then.

In the meantime...

I'm interested in Enigma's experiences as I have encountered unpleasant poltergeist activity in the past, albeit not connected to watching a film or documentary, I must say.

There were claims that Uri Geller's fork-bending rituals on TV caused some viewers' cutlery to bend accordingly, but I'm not sure if those were urban legends rather than reality.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well I'm not really worried about convincing anyone, like I said before, if I wanted a sensation, I could say something like "my dogs levitatated and explained zero point energy to me but I don't speak Labrador so all the info is lost" but I'm not gonna make up anything, and there's literally nothing anyone will gain by me telling you what happened. It was kinda like a vision/tv episode of something in my past happening on my phone screen. That's all I'm willing to say. I'll not give the details of what it was. Does this help? I agree with what someone said about this thing sharing our consciousness. Even if a hacker wanted to trip me out by making something appear on my screen no one would have access to this memory. The internet did not even exist when this happened in my life. I was watching the doc and this came in for what seemed like around ten seconds. And left me very rattled. So anyone looking to be convinced that's what I will share. The point wasn't to convince anyone that doesn't already see that some high strangeness is happening at skinwalker, I'm really just wanting to see if anyone had similar experiences, or had heard of stuff like this.
If you want to believe it's a schtick....well I'm sorry. Look at my posts here and you will see I'm more of a lurker, very rarely inspired to post and certainly not a star and flag whore.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

Weird thing is I usually have control over it. Unless I go long periods without trying, that's the only time it's happened against my will is if I don't use up whatever energy let's me do it. Kinda like a wet dream happening from build up of...u know.
I usually concentrate on doing it once a week. Anymore and it's varied results to say the least, and any less and I may be ejected into something that scares the crap out of me from pure surprise. By the way what I'm calling remote viewing is me leaving my body, I don't know if that's the proper term...astral projection? I've never read a single book on the phenemon, it's just something I've done my whole life. The only other times in my life it happened while sitting up and just doing a normal everyday task was when I was riding in a car with a buddy and looked out the window and saw a white one ton work truck headed right at my window.
Then it was gone. I told my friend about what I had just seen, and he said "weird" and forgot about it. About a month or two later on the same stretch of road he was alone and slid sideways and got t boned by a one ton work truck..although it was faded blue not white. To this day he won't speak to me and says I made it happen. People that experience things like this are in a bad position where we feel compelled to say something and then get treated like a pariah. Another friend of mine told me that this friend confided in him and said the weird thing was he looked into my empty seat in the back and said "Brandon are you okay?" To realize I wasn't in the car.
So anyway I've had weird stuff happen my whole life, I can't control any of the gifts I may or may not have except leaving my body and that is kinda hit and miss as well. THIS experience was on an entirely different level. I think it had to be some part of my conscious mind because no one else would have the memory that I watched replay.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

Weird thing is I usually have control over it. Unless I go long periods without trying, that's the only time it's happened against my will is if I don't use up whatever energy let's me do it. Kinda like a wet dream happening from build up of...u know.
I usually concentrate on doing it once a week. Anymore and it's varied results to say the least, and any less and I may be ejected into something that scares the crap out of me from pure surprise. By the way what I'm calling remote viewing is me leaving my body, I don't know if that's the proper term...astral projection? I've never read a single book on the phenemon, it's just something I've done my whole life. The only other times in my life it happened while sitting up and just doing a normal everyday task was when I was riding in a car with a buddy and looked out the window and saw a white one ton work truck headed right at my window.
Then it was gone. I told my friend about what I had just seen, and he said "weird" and forgot about it. About a month or two later on the same stretch of road he was alone and slid sideways and got t boned by a one ton work truck..although it was faded blue not white. To this day he won't speak to me and says I made it happen. People that experience things like this are in a bad position where we feel compelled to say something and then get treated like a pariah. Another friend of mine told me that this friend confided in him and said the weird thing was he looked into my empty seat in the back and said "Brandon are you okay?" To realize I wasn't in the car.
So anyway I've had weird stuff happen my whole life, I can't control any of the gifts I may or may not have except leaving my body and that is kinda hit and miss as well. THIS experience was on an entirely different level. I think it had to be some part of my conscious mind because no one else would have the memory that I watched replay.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Enigma Publius because: Can we remove my triple posts? My phone was lagging and I clicked too many times

top topics

<<   2 >>

join