It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Samsung S7. Even though I have received other text messages since the presidential alert. The presidential alert is pinned/stickied to the top of the list. It's not riding down as newer messages come in. Amber Alerts and weather alerts normally do.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You should see me trying to get through airport security. I'm the poster child for bag checks.

edit on 3-10-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was able to delete mine and clear my notifications without any trouble. No new ones have issued.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Since my LG B470 didn't do squat I really feel like a deplorable lol. Talk about being left out, but maybe a good thing

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I was able to delete mine and clear my notifications without any trouble. No new ones have issued.

I'm going to keep mine pinned to the top in case something else comes trickling through silently later this evening or tomorrow. According to this Twitter post, something big is coming very soon.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Anyone wanna clarify #2321? Was Assange arrested at the time? I read the document, but it doesnt say much.
edit on 10/3/2018 by imthegoat because: Dyslexia

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm going to keep mine pinned to the top in case something else comes trickling through silently later this evening or tomorrow. According to this Twitter post, something big is coming very soon.

mobile.twitter.com...

Its about the McCabe Memos, FISA, and all documents related to Russian collusion probe. Could get interesting.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Q #2321 up on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Link from post (comes up blank to me in UK).

Interesting that this DOES NOT reply to Anon post! So why post it on normal board rather than /PatriotsFight/?

Marty Torrey = The Mad Hatter (is that Hillary's fixer?) - from LinkedIn:

Marty Torrey. CEO, Captain Consultants, LLC. Location Albany, New York Area Industry Government Relations

Title: CEO, Captain Consultants, LLC
Connections: 471
Industry: Government Relations

Marty Torrey in unsecured server emails (Western Journal link):

“On October 28, 2010, Clinton exchanges information with her friend Marty Torrey – a congressional aide – who asks Clinton in an email if she would advise that Torrey meet with former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf. Clinton responds through her non-secure email account approving the meeting and notes that she is emailing him from Hanoi, Vietnam.”

edit on 3-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: western journal

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q #2321 up on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Link from post (comes up blank to me in UK).

Interesting that this DOES NOT reply to Anon post! So why post it on normal board rather than /PatriotsFight/?

Marty Torrey = The Mad Hatter (is that Hillary's fixer?) - from LinkedIn:

Marty Torrey. CEO, Captain Consultants, LLC. Location Albany, New York Area Industry Government Relations

Title: CEO, Captain Consultants, LLC
Connections: 471
Industry: Government Relations

It's a link to an email from Marty Torrey to Hillary talking about Assange being arrested and "I hope the Wikileaker gets what is coming to him."

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Cheers imthegoat!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a quick glance through random HRC emails dropped 10/1 and they are mostly redacted.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

This Breitbart article links Hillary Clinton, Marty Torrey and Simon Stringer, the CEO of the British security company Becatech:

“Typically this is not an easy question to answer,” Stringer wrote. “However, I guess I have three very major concerns with respect to NYC specifically and with the security of drinking water in the United States in general. Taking NYC as the lens through which we focus for the moment…”

“We can do something about this now, quickly, effectively and affordably,” Stringer said:
Or we can try and clean up the mess and throw millions of dollars at it later having potentially lost significant numbers of people. I would think that any politician or state official who is aware of these issues would be duty bound to do something about it. I certainly would not wish to see they trying to explain why they didn’t after the fact. I hope that your discussions are fruitful and that the subject gets the attention it deserves.

Bold emphasis mine.

It seems to me that a Presidential Alert would be used to warn the public to use bottled water only if public supply was contaminated?

Mad Hatter/Mercury poisoning reference from Wiki:

Mercury was used in the manufacturing of felt hats during the 19th century, causing a high rate of mercury poisoning among those working in the hat industry.[1] Mercury poisoning causes neurological damage, including slurred speech, memory loss, and tremors, which led to the phrase "mad as a hatter".[1] In the Victorian age, many workers in the textile industry, including hatters, often suffered from starvation and overwork, and were particularly prone to develop illnesses affecting the nervous system, such as central nervous system (CNS) tuberculosis

Hat making was the main trade in Stockport where Carroll grew up, and it was not unusual then for hatters to appear disturbed or confused; many died early as a result of mercury poisoning. However, the Hatter does not exhibit the symptoms of mercury poisoning, which include excessive timidity, diffidence, increasing shyness, loss of self-confidence, anxiety, and a desire to remain unobserved and unobtrusive.[4]

edit on 3-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: mercury

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Oct 2018 - 5:32:38 PM
James Comey Quiet? He Knows He's Going to Be Indicted
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 1:29:42 PM
>>221
www.youtube.com...📁
[13:35]
Q
>>267
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?
What a wonderful day.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Oct 2018 - 5:57:26 PM
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Oct 2018 - 5:32:38 PM
>>267
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?
What a wonderful day.
Q
>>324
James Baker closed door testimony today + previous to IG / GJ statements > sealed > timed re: Sessions subpoena tomorrow?
If Sessions is recused from Russia probe [prevented rec of related docs / info / etc] how can Sessions learn [RR] conflicts re: Russia probe?
Per subpoena to Sessions - Schedule 1 - 'McCabe Memos'.
judiciary.house.gov...📁
'McCabe Memos' = SOURCE DOCS for NYT article re: [RR] "wear a wire" - 25th amendment?
Enjoy the show!
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wish we could get a date from that email. It appears to be 2016 before Christmas as M says have a Happy Christmas ... I am guessing because the code on the right says 2016 but no date on the email itself.

foia.state.gov...

Reason being, was this about his arrest from the Sweden case? In which case it may PROVE it was a set up?

He was arrested Dec 2010 in London.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

This is just too delicious.
I need to sit down with a brandy and a smoke to fully appreciate all this

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This doesn't look good.

Eta. It's contained but may be 3 to 5 cops shot.
edit on 3 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Sabrechucker

This is just too delicious.
I need to sit down with a brandy and a smoke to fully appreciate all this
Q's latest drop. Well, in a video format.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
NEW Q Post #2322 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Link from post

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
NEW Q Post #2323 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

PDF link from post.

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join