It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Does anyone speak Spanish? Wondering about the actual meaning behind this tweet...

Translation says!

twitter.com...

This is not some random tweeter, its the former Ecuadorian head of state who was responsible for giving Assange asylum in the first place. Once he was voted out of office, Assange was cut off from the public.

We really need to find out what exactly he is saying here.

Pence visited end of June. The rumor on JA was he was out of the embassy as far back as January.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 3-10-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When was that plane boarded at JFK airport?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Gotta ask...is it true everytime something big & bad is about to happen; the dems create a mass shooting event?

People say that, but I've not seen it. At least no correlation between mass shootings, and bad news coming out about Democrats. They have been the recipients of negative news for years...non-stop. So naturally if there's a mass shooting, it will happen during a negative news cycle for Democrats. They're perpetual.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

I was able to delete mine and clear my notifications without any trouble. No new ones have issued.

I'm going to keep mine pinned to the top in case something else comes trickling through silently later this evening or tomorrow. According to this Twitter post, something big is coming very soon.

mobile.twitter.com...

Its about the McCabe Memos, FISA, and all documents related to Russian collusion probe. Could get interesting.

"Interesting" is an understatement. Though I have a hard time believing that the Spygate docs will be revealed before Kavanaugh is approved. He's like humpty-dumpty now. Rocking the fence before he's rescued by the final vote, would knock him off...splatt.

edit on 10/3/2018 by carewemust because: ATS not reacting properly today.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Lilroanie

Samsung S7. Even though I have received other text messages since the presidential alert. The presidential alert is pinned/stickied to the top of the list. It's not riding down as newer messages come in. Amber Alerts and weather alerts normally do.

Well, that rules out my theory on:

I didn't get the alert because I am on the S7.

Guess they just don't like me much in DC.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Delivered-given so the same idea as the computer translation.

Thank you! I mean given and delivered two big different meanings but hard to know what he is trying to convey.

He was "promised" to them perhaps is the idea behing his words...

Argh lost in translation!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Since my LG B470 didn't do squat I really feel like a deplorable lol. Talk about being left out, but maybe a good thing

I am right there with you bud.

No alert....

I guess we will.have to meet up after the apocalypse.

It will be just me and you.......... say, you wouldn't happen to be female, would you?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just breaking:

A man has been arrested in the doxxing of the GOP. He is a staffer who worked for Sheila Jackson Lee!

He is being named as Jackson Cosko, 27 yrs. old.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 3-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I asked because it's curious and ya'll know all about this shtuff. Is there any way to reference Sandyhook, Orlando, Vega with political happenings. A connect the dots thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I work 20 minutes from there. Came home from work and was catching up on post when I saw this!
Thanks for the heads up!
Going to watch local news. Will update when I find out more.
edit on 3-10-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

A Democrat staffer who most recently worked for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee has been charged with Doxxing the Republican Senators right after the Kav hearings.

Maybe that's what was in the envelope she handed to Ford's lawyer. They are still investigating so i hope she gets charged too.

www.foxnews.com...

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

edit on 3-10-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just breaking:

A man has been arrested in the doxxing of the GOP. He is a staffer who worked for Sheila Jackson Lee!

He is being named as Jackson Cosko, 27 yrs. old.

www.foxnews.com...

Hmmm

Maybe that's why she was handing envelopes to that "Dr Ford" lawyer the other day.

😎
edit on Oct-03-2018 by xuenchen because: 🎃

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You actually think Q is following this thread?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
James Baker testified.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

a reply to: Lilroanie

Samsung S7. Even though I have received other text messages since the presidential alert. The presidential alert is pinned/stickied to the top of the list. It's not riding down as newer messages come in. Amber Alerts and weather alerts normally do.

Well, that rules out my theory on:
I didn't get the alert because I am on the S7.
Guess they just don't like me much in DC.

I hope the NSA tracked all the "haters" who sent reply messages, and black-listed their number from receiving any more emergency notifications.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
Thanks for that info! I would be so relieved if Republicans/DOJ demonstrated that they have a spine. Investigate Lee's office, in addition to Feinstein.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: pheonix358

You actually think Q is following this thread?

Been dying to share this lol

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So wikileaks just stated the Hillary email about Assange was during her time as Sec of State.

So she did have knowledge of his arrest...

So it was coordinated it sounds like to me.

They honey potted him...
edit on 3 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join