It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Donald Trump could shoot your mother right in front of you and you would be saying there must be some other explanation.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That cannot be explained by other means?

Yeah av seen a few decent documentaries that point to some pretty shady stuff having gone down.

So, how and why in the proof he is unjustly favoring Russian to justify “Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset“

Ok guess what my answer is....

Read the article, thats exactly what I posted it and I am not posting anything as proof just like I keep saying to you (hey read this its got some interesting stuff in it).

Actually you seem to be constantly misunderstanding what I am writing to you and refusing to read the article, can you read?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If it holds no credible evidence or empty allegations, why?

Sorry, I really do believe if they was credible evidence of “Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset” it would be a major DNC / media taking point. Or just enough evidence to get the allegation to stick would be enough for the DNC.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Donald Trump could shoot your mother right in front of you and you would be saying there must be some other explanation.

No.

There is a difference between innuendo.
Vs evidence.
Vs credible evidence.
Vs allegations.
Vs credible allegations.
Vs using credible evidence to create a credible allegation based on a logical argument.

Posting links to many articles, providing no context, and citing no specific evidence is not proof of anything. It’s called innuendo.

If you think Trump is unduly favoring Russia compared to other nations, or over the USA, please cite a specific example. State a policy, or what Trump is doing to illegally provide Russia intelligence? Some sort of constructed argument?
edit on 19-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Sorry, I really do believe if they was credible evidence of “Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset” it would be a major DNC / media taking point. Or just enough evidence to get the allegation to stick would be enough for the DNC.

It came up in the debate, remember?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

And what happen to that point? How long ago was the debate?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Sorry, I really do believe if they was credible evidence of “Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset” it would be a major DNC / media taking point. Or just enough evidence to get the allegation to stick would be enough for the DNC

That is fine you are aloud to disagree with the idea that Trump is a Russian intelligence asset, I am not even saying I believe it and its my thread.

If you disagree fine.

You might still find the article interesting just because it sets out that case, might just help you understand why some people might chose to believe it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Out of real objectivity from credible evidence? Or wishful thinking from innuendo?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If anyone is interested there is a new documentary that came out just a few weeks ago that also kind of goes quite in-depth into the relationship between Trump and Russia its called "Active measures"

Well worth a watch if you found the article interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Weeks before the election. People went to the polls and voted for him even tough there was already reason to believe he was being blackmailed by Russia. Think about that.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Just curious, have you seen the documentary I suggested, I think you would enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Weeks before the election. People went to the polls and voted for him even tough there was already reason to believe he was being blackmailed by Russia. Think about that.

Like to cite a credible source? And any evidence it is guiding his policy?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Like to cite a credible source? And any evidence it is guiding his policy?
Aarrrgh.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just curious, have you seen the documentary I suggested, I think you would enjoy it.

No; I will try to find it somewhere.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You have a serious compassion for your captors! Hillary would have embraced Agenda 21 and you'd be in an internment camp by now. If you'd like, report to your local Wal-Mart before the Dems turn it into a holding cell for you!
edit on 19-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Lol that wouldn't happen, you have guns to fight tyranny remember. No US government forces could ever defeat the organised militia and their AR15'S.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

And yet, during Katrina, they tried to disarm people and were largely successful. And remember the Boston Bombing and the ensuing Martial Law crackdown where everyone was made to stay in their houses?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

And yet, during Katrina, they tried to disarm people and were largely successful. And remember the Boston Bombing and the ensuing Martial Law crackdown where everyone was made to stay in their houses?

Where do you get your "news?"

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You have a serious compassion for your captors! Hillary would have embraced Agenda 21 and you'd be in an internment camp by now. If you'd like, report to your local Wal-Mart before the Dems turn it into a holding cell for you!

What kind of brownies have you been eating.....?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

C'mon those news stories are a surprise to you?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join