It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Are you not a bit bored yet....

I mean you just keep going round and round in circles and you seem to be the only one in this little echo-chamber you seem to have created within this thread.

Let me try once more....

I found a interesting article and I posted on ATS to put it up for discussion I am not making any kind of claims other than that. Now you could read it if you want and then say something like "Sorry OSOTC but I disagree with this article because of x,y and z reasons you might want to take this into account".....

Trying to get me though to defend a position I am not taking, yeah thats not going to work so well.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Lol even I've got your back on this ffs, the anger with some folk in political debate, at least focus on the point before perceived intentions.

...if I was Russian dirty money I'd definitely snare any sucker I could. The OP is valid as a topic of conjecture in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yeah starting to wonder if you're feeling ok buddy.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Lol prob not

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You are the one making an implications and allegations not worth defending evidently?

Would you like to walk me down the rabbit hole on what is credible? Or you just like to make hit and run allegations? Spread the innuendo around and hope it sticks?
edit on 17-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

edit on 17-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I am not saying this is true. But this might make some on the right uncomfortable.

NEWS Donald Trump Is A Reptilian Shapeshifter And Here’s Why
www.sickchirpse.com...

Gee. The innuendo game is fun. But I am not going to defend the article. I just thought you should know some people believe they have evidence Trump is a Reptilian. But we will not know for sure until Mueller clears all allegations that Trump is not a Reptilian. Forget about innocent until proven guilty. Therefore Trump is a Reptilian until Mueller proves otherwise.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Quick call David Icke and let him know Trump can appear at his next conference to shape shift to raise money for the 2020 run!
edit on 17-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Quick call David Icke and let him know Trump can appear at his next conference to shape shift to raise money for the 2020 run!

All for the love of money.

Hey, I thought all politicians were shifty by nature?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Funny!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

You are the one making an implications and allegations not worth defending evidently?

No...

I am saying, here is an interesting article thats making some pretty interesting implications and allegations what do y'all think of it

Would you like to walk me down the rabbit hole on what is credible? Or you just like to make hit and run allegations? Spread the innuendo around and hope it sticks?

I cannot read the article for you....

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I am saying, here is an interesting article thats making some pretty interesting implications and allegations what do y'all think of it

Does it contain credible evidence, or is it a waste of time. Especially if you cannot cite how the Trump administration is favoring Russia over other countries or Russia is being favored over USA interests?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It’s In the article and I have already gave you a quick synopsis of how the Russians would be benefiting.

Again what we are doing now is basically having a discussion about a article only one of us, you, haven’t bothered to read it yet.

Would only take 10 or 15 minutes, probably just as much time as it takes you to think up your next post.

edit on 18-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I read it and it is interesting, nothing would surprise me about any government or leader lying and cheating these days.
WMD's being 45 minutes away changed all that for me, as well as a bbc news report of a hacked phone call between the US and Serbian presidents during the Bosnian war, laughing like mates. The story was killed but I saw it and will never forget it.

It's amusing how Trump fans won't even dare question their leader, like it would shatter their whole life perspective lol
EDIT
It's almost like blind faith in religion.

edit on 18-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It’s In the article and I have already gave you a quick synopsis of how the Russians would be benefiting.

Again what we are doing now is basically having a discussion about a article only one of us, you, haven’t bothered to read it yet.

Would only take 10 or 15 minutes, probably just as much time as it takes you to think up your next post.

So, this article is the only source of information in the article? People are not allowed to gather information from other sources? Then you can test what you think you know vs what other people have learned from other sources not so biased?

And you didn’t answer if the evidence in article is credible.

And you didn’t answer how the Trump administration is putting Russian interests ahead of of other countries, or Russian interests ahead of the US of A’s interests.

Is it because your referenced article creates more questions than answers? The article makes its own credibility problems concerning itself?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You are like a scratched record ffs.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Yeah I don't quite get what he is trying to achieve.

Still looks like (s)he hasn't read the article.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Yeah I don't quite get what he is trying to achieve.

Still looks like (s)he hasn't read the article.

An article that you provide no proof of being credible, or proof it is not a biased waste of time. And you act like it is the only source of news? Does the writer even have first hand access to information other than what the normal person can find playing Google Sherlock Holmes?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The Author is Jonathan Chait I am sure you can read his full bio online only that would mean reading something other than my posts, which you seem to struggle with.

The short version is he is a highly respect political journalist who has wrote for several high profile outlets on a range of political issues and has written several books. Probably best you read the article yourself then judge it...but I know you're not going to do that.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If you were the Russians, would you work with Trump?

Not suggesting what you say is beyond the realms of possibility but Trumps to much of an unpredictable moronic Buffoon to be following anyone's agenda but his own.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you were the Russians, would you work with Trump?

Probably not....but then again I don't think I could stand having to work with Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join