It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where AATIP Meets SkinWalker and Experiencers Plus Missing 411

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I thought it might be interesting to try and piece together some of the stories, anecdotes and evidence we've had from a number of sources in the past few years.I'll preface this though, by saying I'm a skeptic. I don't really buy into this. It is interesting though to ponder.

So let's see what we can put together from our bag of jigsaw pieces.

Who

Tom DeLonge calls them the 'others', as does Grant Cameron.
AATIP seemed to call them UAPs.

We might also call them SkinWalkers. We don't have a name for the culprit in missing 411, and I'm certain that many of the culprits are sex offenders. Some however, might be something else.The experiencer groups seem to refer to them as 'the others'.

We know AATIP was sabotaged by people who felt that the program might be investigating Satan. Of course, we are also left with the interdimensional and extra terrestrial hypotheses, as well as native species here, or even a variant of human!

What

TTSA - Little gods manipulating human balance of power on Earth.
Skinwalkers - can cloak themselves, seem to appear through portals. Can mind control. Usually invisible apart from FLIR. Likes cows.
Missing411 - victims moved large distances. Clothes inside out - a typical abduction phenomena. Goes after genetic outliers and high achievers.
AATIP - ability to cloak. Invisible apart from FLIR
Experiencer group - Targets victims bases on genetic propensity for novel abilities and enhanced intelligence.

Where
TTSA - Engages in fake crashes to "gift" technology
Skinwalkers - Prefer remote locations with few humans, magnetic anomalies. 37-38th parallel focussed? Cattle.
Missing411 - Wilderness / Mountain ranges. Remote.
AATIP - Move in fleets from bases on earth. Seem to be near islands and ocean.
Experiencer group - Military bases.

When
TTSA -Since 1947.
Skinwalkers - hundreds of years old. Events seem random and unrepeating
Missing411 - unknown how long. Events seem random, but a clear preference for certain states
ATIP - Since 1947, seems to be increasingly targeting military events and locations. Inherent bias caused by study criteria though.
Experiencers. Hard to say? Since the golden age of UFOs, or since spiritualism?

Why
TTSA -Disrupt the balance of power.
Skinwalkers - Generate fear
Missing411 - Interest in individuals
AATIP -Unknown
Experiencers. Interest in certain individuals

Shared Elements

- Cloaking
- Magnetic anomalies
- Perceived portals
- Remote locations
- Machinery / AI
- High performing individuals and those with genetic issues
- Ability to create delusions

What if all these things are one thing? A small but organised group that can cloak in visible light, but not IR. Sticking to remote spots to reduce chance of detection. With an ability to "possess" humans, or attach to them like parasites. Using machinery to create illusions to keep us from noticing them.

Thoughts

Was the cold war a result of conscious manipulation by the others? If so were the 60s a watershed moment where it lost control to a degree, perhaps due to Psilocybin, '___' and other hallucinogenic substances?

Can this phenomena take over or posses those investigating? Are these controlled the real ones responsible for mutilations, strange pranks and investigations going no where?

One final question, can anybody answer this?

Are humans able to perceive IR wavelengths on some subconscious level?

edit on 13-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yea we feel infrared as heat so we can perceive it.

I am totally fascinated by the missing 411 cases and like you lean towards the greater majority of the cases are humans taking other humans for their own evil purposes. Looking at the cults that have existed through out history or even some sick individuals that have racked up body counts in the hundreds befor being caught. Granted this is quite a bit harder to pull off in our survailence society.

But then there are the really weird cases of people being found alive and delirious in extremely remote areas bare foot and with out injury to said feet.

Very cool post thank you!

a reply to: ctj83
My favourite missing 411 i forget the mans name but the story was that it was a road crew working on rual farm land and I guy went around the truck to get his lunch while the rest of the crew was on the road. All they heard was one quick yell and the mans boots where left where he was standing. There were marks leading to a barb wire fence on the side of the road where they found a piece of denim from his blue jeans.

The contents of his pockets like change where found scattered around the fence line. The forest was several meters away from the fence and the fence was several meters from the road. The man was out of sight of his co workers for less than 5seconds never found not a trace.
edit on 13-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Maybe something links the most extreme cases in each category. It feels like there would be crossover between all of them.

Which suggests whoever is responsible are themselves, a numerically small group and don't want to be noticed.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Marking for later.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

As far as I know the only way we perceive infra-red radiation without technology is via 'heat'. Is that done subconsciously as well as consciously though I don't know.

As to the rest of your puzzle

Who? - The nomenclature can be confusing but it's also important to consider that we could well be talking about multiple 'others' too.

What? - Again is this a single 'supernatural' source, natural but as yet unsolved. Or are we dealing with multiple sources from a mix of both? I suspect the latter.

Why? - Because it can. If we could speak to the animals how would they perceive humanity? I would guess a broad survey would produce varying results - stupid, evil, destructive, indifferent and benevolent. They'd all be correct. That's probably how we consider ourselves too because there are different motivations behind every action and reaction.

The end of the Cold War definitely signalled the end of an era. Those Phoenix lights blinking out one by one as metaphor for the end of the golden age of ufology before the end of a century,

I suspect that was mainly due to the cloak of secrecy the UFO topic provided to test secret military aircraft. But there is this nagging doubt that something may have come to Earth (perhaps only once of twice during our recent history) that has remained a puzzle for over 70 years. Or maybe it was always here like this Twin Peaks clip alludes to.

I've posted this a few times before. But it seems to explain our ignorance even though it is part of a fictional story.

I also think that there maybe something in the phenomenon that occurs during changes in the weather. But people seem to mock me for that.

edit on 13/9/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Natural or unnatural changes in the weather?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

That's the problem. I need to do the analysis. But it's a mighty task trying to collect the information altogether. Although I think some of David Paulides work points to folk going missing during changes in weather in areas near water.

All just a theory at the moment.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The Missing 411 cases have been happening since the late 1800's i believe. Whatever is doing this has had a 100% success rate as well. Never being seen and never being caught. I dont think they can be tied to nefarious human activity at all.

Dogs are unable to track these missing people and behave strangely when asked to do so, most times refusing to go beyond a certain point in the tracking process. No footprints, no tracks, no human evidence ever found in ANY 411 case EVER. Human involvement has been ruled out. That's one of the qualifications for it being a 411 case.

originally posted by: mirageman

That's the problem. I need to do the analysis. But it's a mighty task trying to collect the information altogether. Although I think some of David Paulides work points to folk going missing during changes in weather in areas near water.

All just a theory at the moment.

Alot of the cases do involve massive changes in weather following a disappearance. Someone vanishes, the search team is called in and then a major weather shift happens hindering the search for a period of time.
edit on 13-9-2018 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Fascinating!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You’d need a LOT of weather reports. How are you going to analyse the data?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Of course they're all the same thing.

Of course they're invisible.

They are ancient.

They are everywhere.

They have multiple objectives.

I don't know what their objectives are.

I am a generational contactee.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great OP, ctj83 - S&F. Love your mind. It always helps to gather all one's eggs in one basket to weigh them up and throw out the bad ones.

(Sheesh, what a terrible metaphor!)

I'm still pondering, but you did just make me laugh out loud...

Was the cold war a result of conscious manipulation by the others? If so were the 60s a watershed moment where it lost control to a degree, perhaps due to Psilocybin, '___' and other hallucinogenic substances?

Yeah, I initially thought you meant that THEY (the Others/Visitors/Whatever) were suddenly dropping out and travelling to San Francisco with flowers in their hair! Or if hairless, stuffed into their lobes.

Normal comprehension has resumed, though.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just watched that "Twin Peaks" clip. Where did you get that, mirageman?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Is this a trick question or what?

It's from "Twin Peaks" an early 1990s TV show if you really haven't heard of it

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: The wheel weaves as the wheel wills.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well I've been collecting a lot of weather data since the 1980s on VHS tape as you well know. But it's painstaking and will take years to fully digitize everything. Not only that there are large gaps. June 1994 and the snow being one example. So any deep analysis may be years away. Combining open source data that is freely available might solve the problem. I have found some satellite data sources which are open source. This is great because the data is so accurate it is literally over people's heads at specific times of day. But it's also limited.

Sigh.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: The wheel weaves as the wheel wills.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

That clip was never in the show. I'm assuming it's from Frost's book.

Where did you get the clip?

It's not from YT.
edit on 9/13/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

link   

Blimey, MM, that clip has achieved more rounds on ATS than Larry Warren at the local Dog And Duck!

It is a thing of Vallee-esque beauty, though, and 27-years-old now, which is alarming in itself.

link   

Great post, well considered points. I feel you are on to something.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join