It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where AATIP Meets SkinWalker and Experiencers Plus Missing 411

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: mirageman

Apart from your unhealthy Michael Fish obcession

Hey hey hey, Mr Fish has his fans, you know...

People shouldnt mock it so much, particulary if there is a pattern that emerges to the point that it can't be ignored.

In all seriousness, despite being taken aback myself at first, it could lead to one of the most interesting revelations yet in this forum.

And truly original.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Whether or not, weather, is in fact a factor is truly a mystery. Could those big skies over that big country in Utah be part of the cause?

I do wonder about the small leak Jeremy Corbell makes at the start of Skinwalker(unrelated so not really a spoiler), that David Fravours weapons systems only were disabled.

Not avionics / fly by wire. Not the radio or radar. Just weapons.

A capability to selectively control digital systems.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Are you aware that Mr Lynch has the U.K. branch of his charitable foundation in Bentwaters?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Mirage has mentioned the weather, I should add...

... there seems to be a correlation between 411 cases and the presence of two curious things.

Granite and blackberries.

Granite is radioactive. Pressure changes or weather changes may well influence the release of radon.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

originally posted by: ctj83

Are humans able to perceive IR wavelengths on some subconscious level?

We receive so much information from our senses that our brain magically filters most of it out!

Below is an article about weak light from other sources that pass through small holes (like the leaves of a plant) and produce pin hole camera-like images that are very faint. A little computer processing help, a flip, and the original source is there to see. This also works near corners. They mention you can bounce lasers off of objects and do the same thing. The thing is, our eyes see this all the time but since everything else has light directly bouncing off it (to us it is "more important") this low-level light is ignored by our brains automatically.

In a sense "subconscious" has more information that what we are looking at! Maybe that is why we have to sleep each night to kind of clear out our temporary file storage! Get a good movie running through your head to boot!

quantamagazine.org - The New Science of Seeing Around Corners.

Back to the material further up. Magnetic manipulation and delusions appear to be closely related. One way this is very obvious is when somebody walks into a room sized Faraday cage. The natural hum the earth generates gets cut off and people feel panicky and unnerved the first time. If you could reverse that to emit specific wavelengths you might be able to "add to" somebody's state of mind. Maybe even "make them" see things. Or "erase," in real-time, what is being seen.

Where did I put my tinfoil hat??....
ao instead of making themselves "invisible" in the physical sense, they can manipulate our brain to make us "not see" them. that's a very interesting thought

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Are you aware that Mr Lynch has the U.K. branch of his charitable foundation in Bentwaters?

Yes. And not to be confused with another UFO journo or researcher called "David Lynch" (a Roswell enthusiast, iirc) - who only serves to make it all the more confusing!

Oh, I don't doubt Lynch's interest in Consciousness-related matters today, but I still doubt he fully agrees with Frost 'spelling out' virtually everything in his recent TP book - not Lynch's style at all. But I could be wrong; time changes us.

Then again, Frost is more grounded and 'open' than Lynch. Frost was an experienced TV man in 1990; Lynch was still more-or-less an acclaimed underground oddball with only four movies (two of them inherently strange, one straight, one an expensive mess) under his belt since 1977 and no TV experience - they needed each other; or at least I imagine the execs insisted they did.
edit on 14-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: Clarifying stuff

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Our man from the land of Robin Hood can mock. But forget about the VHS tapes being archived etc. Think about these things. During the closing stages of WWII the Allies discovered that radar signals could be spoofed to fool the enemy leading to Project Palladium.

In 1952 UFOs were detected flying over Washington. Was this some form of early secret testing? What's interesting to note is that the official explanation was "temperature inversions". The year of 1952 also saw a huge UFO flap and Project Bluebook recorded more 'unknowns' than during the rest of the decade

A month later in 1952 the small town of Lynmouth, Devon was almost destroyed from rainfall (250 times the average for the whole month). Although no UFOs were reported ,rumours have long circulated that this was some form of secret climate control.experiement.

This is just a side note to explain the Michael Fish comments In 1987 Michael Fish told us not to worry that no hurricane was going to pummel the British Isles and we believed him. 24 hours later the nation was battered and Rendlesham Forest was flattened in huge parts. Meaning all those TV documentaries that visit the supposed 'landing site' never show it how it looked in 1980.

By the 1990s The Ambient Monitoring Project had been instigated by MUFON, FUFOR and CUFOS). This was supposedly a study to gather details of environmental changes during an alleged abduction. By 2008 the studies were supposedly complete but continued 'meddling' seems to have prevented the results of that project ever being released publicly.

Then we have the more recent claims of David Paulides of how people disappear mysteriously and then there is a sudden change in the weather that hampers search parties etc.

So although there is no proof of direct correlations between unusual weather conditions and strange happenings there may be something to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Fascinating - I think you could be onto something.

Who paid for the AMP study?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Now this is an area I have read others posts and articles etc so know pretty much zero about personally.

But there is a lot of talk about crystal rock/ sedimentry formations under the land and odd atmospheric conditions that cause odd phenomenon in said certain areas.

Young AdamE has talked about large quartz deposits in certain areas where phenomenon is more regularly seen. I wonder if a change in the electrical charge in the local atmosphere has anything to do with any of this...hence the usual changes in weather etc... Just thinking outloud..

Robin Hood!......wasn't that Doncaster MM

edit on p39150182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Fascinating - I think you could be onto something.

Who paid for the AMP study?

I am still not sure now. But it seems these UFO groups were all infiltrated by intel people sitting on their boards. You have to wonder why and also why the results were never made public.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Robin Hood!......wasn't that Doncaster MM

That leaves the answer very much up in the air I must admit. All I can say is that this place was daylight robbery.

edit on 15/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: ctj83

As far as I know the only way we perceive infra-red radiation without technology is via 'heat'. Is that done subconsciously as well as consciously though I don't know.

As to the rest of your puzzle

Who? - The nomenclature can be confusing but it's also important to consider that we could well be talking about multiple 'others' too.

What? - Again is this a single 'supernatural' source, natural but as yet unsolved. Or are we dealing with multiple sources from a mix of both? I suspect the latter.

Why? - Because it can. If we could speak to the animals how would they perceive humanity? I would guess a broad survey would produce varying results - stupid, evil, destructive, indifferent and benevolent. They'd all be correct. That's probably how we consider ourselves too because there are different motivations behind every action and reaction.

The end of the Cold War definitely signalled the end of an era. Those Phoenix lights blinking out one by one as metaphor for the end of the golden age of ufology before the end of a century,

I suspect that was mainly due to the cloak of secrecy the UFO topic provided to test secret military aircraft. But there is this nagging doubt that something may have come to Earth (perhaps only once of twice during our recent history) that has remained a puzzle for over 70 years. Or maybe it was always here like this Twin Peaks clip alludes to.

I've posted this a few times before. But it seems to explain our ignorance even though it is part of a fictional story.

I also think that there maybe something in the phenomenon that occurs during changes in the weather. But people seem to mock me for that.

According to this guy, aliens are some bad motherothers

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The end of the Cold War definitely signalled the end of an era. Those Phoenix lights blinking out one by one as metaphor for the end of the golden age of ufology before the end of a century,

It's ironic that the blinking out of those lights, one by one, was due to the Military Flares chapter for that evening, either deliberately or coincidentally contaminating the unexplained lights from the earlier chapter.

It does serve as a timely end-of-century reminder of how a fascinating mass sighting can be ruined by authorities muddying the waters. And the skies.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Potentially the word "alien" might need to be revisited, not to make this subject more complex, but what we might be dealing with here might a mix of lots of things.

Naturally occurring phenomena that we just don't understand, lifeforms to use the word loosely that quantum mechanics are yet to explain aka skinwalker and then something actually alien ie extra terrestrial... My gut tells me that it may be something much closer to home...

Right under our noses... Bloody hell bob...it's nasal hair but not as we know it....

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I like your post

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The word alien has always been a stupid term.

We may be the aliens and just on their farm being fattened for the harvest

We just don’t know

And ignorance is not bliss

But that video the narrator of that video is practically calling the others God really

Levenda and DeLonge also calls them God or of the gods. Or some kind of cargo cultic phenomenon

edit on 15-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Potentially the word "alien" might need to be revisited, not to make this subject more complex, but what we might be dealing with here might a mix of lots of things.

Naturally occurring phenomena that we just don't understand, lifeforms to use the word loosely that quantum mechanics are yet to explain aka skinwalker and then something actually alien ie extra terrestrial... My gut tells me that it may be something much closer to home...

Right under our noses... Bloody hell bob...it's nasal hair but not as we know it....

Yes, Extra-Dimensional (ED).

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well not to go all "Hollywood" about it, but the word "trickster" seems to have entered the "ufology" lexicon over the last few years. Certain people have said that word over and over. Why I don't know, maybe it's trendy and I'm not lol, quite possible.

Going with the trickster word, we could look at "it's" appearance to people over the ages being a reflection of their fears, rather than that of the times/age they were observed.

Skinwalker, the greatest fear a rancher would have is wolves, due to his job and fear.fpr his livestock ? People in the middle ages and antiquity , angels, devil's and gods considering the power that religion had...etc etc...just a thought..

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well not to go all "Hollywood" about it, but the word "trickster" seems to have entered the "ufology" lexicon over the last few years. Certain people have said that word over and over. Why I don't know, maybe it's trendy and I'm not lol, quite possible.

Going with the trickster word, we could look at "it's" appearance to people over the ages being a reflection of their fears, rather than that of the times/age they were observed.

Skinwalker, the greatest fear a rancher would have is wolves, due to his job and fear.fpr his livestock ? People in the middle ages and antiquity , angels, devil's and gods considering the power that religion had...etc etc...just a thought..

They're called tricksters because they play a**hole games with people.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Isn't it interesting that during the golden age of "UFOs" (faeries) that
what appeared was always like 20 years ahead in time? Or seemed
to be a fantasy of someone on a drug trip?

Now there are a few reason for why this might be:

1) A time differential between the source and the audience. (don't buy that explanation).
2) It's a psychological trap... carrot in front of the donkey to lead people on.
3) It's what people can reasonably extrapolate with their imagination.

It's #3 that I go with, because..

In my view, the "Phenomenon" is a result of whatever it is flowing through all the brains
of the human race as a computing subsystem, in a manner of speaking.

When I say that we are putting carrots in front of ourselves and then cursing ourselves
when we can't catch the carrots.. i'm not really using a metaphor.. i'm being more literal
than anything.

Humans aren't light hearted enough to envision faeries anymore.. their imagination has
turned dark.

Now.. there would seem to be BOTH a phenomenon and a "machine intelligence"..
but they are definitely linked.

Kev

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join