It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a way to cherrypick forums in Recent Posts or myATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Rose are red,
Violets are blue,
The political mudpit is a big pile of poo.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

take the mud pit off your favorites list.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Dude, that poem was total crap.

You should sent it to Nyiah.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Nope, your perception of my emotional state is irrelevant to the question I posed, kick the ball not the player remember as our friendly mods keep telling us.
Have a good one yourself, hopefully you have as blue a sky as I have today.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
I think that only works in myATS, the feature to remove forums from recent posts was apparently removed some time ago.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Haha that was not my best work!
Nyiah deserves much more superior poetry than I could produce

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
US left/right bull# is all the mudpit is. Pity that won't be removed in my opinion.
It is lame as #.

That is your personal opinion , but ATS doesn’t exist to make the Brits happy.

Hate to tell you that there are people from all over the world on ATS, many of whom are 'taking a break' because of the virtual takeover by American politics of this international forum.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I stand by my words...

If you have a problem with ATS and how it works , take it up with the mods, or simply don’t log in.Nobody is forcing you to stick around. 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: Kryties

I stand by my words...

If you have a problem with ATS and how it works , take it up with the mods, or simply don’t log in.Nobody is forcing you to stick around. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Given that I have been here for 10 years, I think I'll just wait until all you noobs get bored and stop logging in. Then the old crew will come back and we can return ATS to the type of website many of us remember and love.

Gotta love it when someone who only joined last year tries to tell longtime members what to do......LOLOLOLOL.

edit on 10/9/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'm sick of seeing a wall of 'Political mud-pit' threads in Recent Posts, and no matter what I do I can't seem to change or amend the 5 favourite forums thing on myATS.
Thanks in advance, just a question if anyone can help.

Caveat for the usual suspects:
No I'm not triggered by the Political Mudpit posts, I just don't even want to see them whining about US politics in the titles.
Yes I searched for an answer to the question first hence asking here.
Yes I know I can just ignore threads and scroll down.
Yes I know, I can be the change and post non-mudpit threads, I do.
Nope, I'm not emotionally troubled in any way reading lame partisan titles of mudpit threads I just want to know if there is a way to block them so my lazy fingers don't have to scroll down.

Caveat out of the way for direct and succinct discussion, I'd be grateful to know if I can block the political bull# threads/forums so my user experience presents only topics I'm interested in?
Again, thanks in advance, with a calm mind, happy psyche, and gentle thoughts just asking a specific technical question without any emotional attachment.
...that should cover all trolls lol

I NEVER have seen them that way. Why not? Because my opening, staying signed in page is NEW...never in 8 yrs RECENT. Those ARE cherry picked.

You want all topics, forums, up to the date, hour and second UFOs to recipes, conspiracies to whatever....go to NEW..not the hand-cherry picked selections from the other dozens and dozens of topics!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
I've never really clicked much on 'new', I'll start going there instead maybe.
I am loving my new setup in 'myATS' though now I've picked 5 forums to favourite.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join