It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harbinger to Messiah: Red Heifer Is Born

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm not crazy.....just an atheist worried that religion..in any form is gonna end us all. I don't want a myth ending my life or the life of my family and friends. This goes for ALL RELIGIONS each and every damn one of them.

Yeah I considered it further and deleted my post above.

However, your attitude does remind me of people being intoxicated and running out into the street naked and screaming.

And so far you are the only one going ape sh't over a red cow.

edit on 8-9-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

How do you derive an attitude over the internet ? I hate religion and all that goes with it. Anything that you have to suspend reality to believe and digest, I stay away from. Far, far away from. For the record, I don't drink. But those left handed cigarettes get lit on the regular. Unless your in Israel, you have no idea who's going apeshat crazy....just speculating. Or as it's called on the internet...speculating. Gotta go out and shoot my red cat.....just can't take any chances with these red animals. PUN INTENDED.
edit on 8-9-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Imagine if this cow was genetically made to make people think the end is near. We have the tech to do it. I mean isn't it convenient that it shows up now, after 2000 years in a time when we can make any color cow we want.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Religion just amazes me. In this day and age, people are going to burn a living animal, and then mix those ashes with the water they wash themselves in, to purify themselves.

And people are freaking out about Wiccans or atheists or what have you, while this barbarism goes on.

Because it's animal cruelty only when it's not for religious purposes, right? It makes a huge difference to the animal.

That's why Jesus did not ask them to do that. They will be doing the ancient rituals because they didn't listen to Him back then, and still won't be listening in the time to come. Knowing this, Jesus predicted the practice of sacrificial rituals would be revived and occur again in the last days. And this is also a reason as to why the Anti-Christ will be the one setting up his place in the temple.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

"The heifer, born from a natural birth, must be entirely red, with no more than two non-red hairs on its body."

My question is how do they no it has no more than two non-red hairs? Who searched every hair on the cows body ? And how they know only 9 were born?

edit on 8-9-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Wow, this really went off topic fast.

The topic is Manna From heaven, which grows in cow pies, but it went right over everyones heads from before the thread was even made.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

10 born so far... At least 1 in 2014 in the United States... The birth of 1 means nothing as you're suggesting... All later changed colored hairs....

We can expect yours to as well most likely... And its hardly the 1St born red...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I am sure a very holy man inspects the whole cow.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

This is true, guess we will have to wait and see. I hope it does grow a few off color hairs.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I personally find it amazing that an ancient religion would found so much of their laws based on a near-impossible event.
Pretty ballsy

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes, I know of these mushrooms.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm certain that all the priests from 2000+ years ago wore blue caps.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Can i have a rib eye please...medium well.

I am sure a very holy man inspects the whole cow.

Hope it's not a priest
edit on 9/8/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well at least we have something to look forward to.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN
No, its a female cow

Like all cows are

edit on 8-9-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Soooo...still has a ribeye and Priest are not all that picky. Most likely even look past any off color hairs
edit on 9/8/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I believe Damascus must be destroyed/leveled also.

a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Given what's happening in Syria, the possibility of Damascus getting destroyed isn't all that far-fetched.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

True, but pretty sure they prefer no hair on the rib eye

edit on 8-9-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You wouldn't be steering me wrong by handing me a load of bull about some cow?

While I chew cud and ruminate over it, you can milk it some more, but I think that might be pretty cheesy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join