It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harbinger to Messiah: Red Heifer Is Born

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
From what I can gather the Jews need a Red Heifer for the building of the Third Temple. There has not been one in 2,000 years.

The heifer, born from a natural birth, must be entirely red, with no more than two non-red hairs on its body. It must also never have been used for any labor or have been impregnated. The existence of such a heifer is considered a biological anomaly and very rare. Fortunately, the ritual requires an infinitesimally small quantity of ashes. From the time of Moses, who personally prepared the first heifer, until the destruction of the Temple, only nine red heifers were prepared. Nonetheless, this was sufficient to maintain the ritual purity of the entire nation for almost 2,000 years.

breakingisraelnews.com

Looks like one was just born.

The Temple Institute announced the birth of an entirely red female calf that “brings the promise of reinstating Biblical purity to the world”. Red heifers feature in end times tales in both Christianity and Judaism. The cow’s birth and sacrifice is said to proceed the construction of the Third Temple in Jerusalem.

dai lystar.co.uk

The building of the Third Temple means the end is near.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Red cows?

They were trippin' (literally).

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I believe this subject was covered extensively in the South Park episode, Ginger Cow.

Season 17, episode 6

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
They cost about 200-500$ at the sale.

Red calves are nothing special.

We have prolly all ate part of one at some point.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

must be entirely red, with no more than two non-red hairs on its body

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

The heifer, born from a natural birth, must be entirely red, with no more than two non-red hairs on its body. It must also never have been used for any labor or have been impregnated. The existence of such a heifer is considered a biological anomaly and very rare

Perhaps you should read the OP ?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The heifer, born from a natural birth, must be entirely red, with no more than two non-red hairs on its body. It must also never have been used for any labor or have been impregnated. The existence of such a heifer is considered a biological anomaly and very rare

I read it years ago back in 2012 when i decided to research and i found out red cows are not at all special.

It is what it is...

red heifers are born everyday.

now keeping one from labor and sex is a different story.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I never really understood why they are waiting on prophecy. They should have demolished that mosque and build a temple after they were strong enough to hold the Arabs at bay.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
www.breakingisraelnews.com...

Holy Cow! Red Heifer Born in the US By Raphael Poch June 29, 2014 , 1:13 pm

We have been down this road several times before.

At the time i went out in the pasture and looked at a red cow in my own back yard.

Here is the thing google won't tell you. Cows often change colors after they are born to the time they are grown. So a calf born red could in a few weeks or months begin to have some spots or even the hue of the hair change much.

While red calves are not rare one at say 2 years old with the eyes and all the other prerequisites still in place is a bit more rare but i suppose we have not been waiting on a red calf but the red calves have been waiting on us to set the table for it's arrival so to speak.
edit on 8-9-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I read it years ago back in 2012 when i decided to research and i found out red cows are not at all special.

It is what it is...

red heifers are born everyday.

now keeping one from labor and sex is a different story.

Ever seen a red cow that matches those prerequisites ?
I am an old Georgia boy , born and raised on a farm in the middle of the farmlands
Never seen one in my 6 decades.
In fact , I never seen a cow with that kind of solid color. Red or not.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes i have had several around. However it has been a couple years since i have come across one that was a candidate.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I believe Damascus must be destroyed/leveled also.

a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Religion just amazes me. In this day and age, people are going to burn a living animal, and then mix those ashes with the water they wash themselves in, to purify themselves.

And people are freaking out about Wiccans or atheists or what have you, while this barbarism goes on.

Because it's animal cruelty only when it's not for religious purposes, right? It makes a huge difference to the animal.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

It amazes you...it scares the shat out of me. Why you ask ? Because in one way or another religion is gonna be the downfall of ALL OF US. It poison's everything it touches. Let's all go ape-shat because a red cow was born. Would not want to be a Muslim anywhere near Israel in the coming months.
edit on 8-9-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Wow, this really went off topic fast.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

they should name him mabus..

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Nobody is going berserk over a red cow except you so far.

edit on 8-9-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
does red heifer with no more than 2 hairs off color make a better ribeye? perhaps thin shaved, grilled, then put on fresh sour dough with extra mayo, onions and fresh baby spinach?

If so, Im super duper ready for a messianic calling red heifer ribeye philly !
edit on 8-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: cause

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm not crazy.....just an atheist worried that religion..in any form is gonna end us all. I don't want a myth ending my life or the life of my family and friends. This goes for ALL RELIGIONS each and every damn one of them. There again people in Isarel going ape shat over a red cow. Read that again, going ape shat crazy over a red cow.
edit on 8-9-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join