It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Grand Jury Proceedings Underway Against Andrew McCabe; Witnesses Summoned

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

nvm not worth it.
edit on 9-9-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Gotta love how zerohedge placed "secret" at the head of the title, implying no-one knows about it. This makes it look like America is a chekist state. Of course McCabe is being investigated to see whether he lied under oath, and the investigation, which deals with classified matters, is itself classified. Zerohedge is exploiting that to create fear and confusion. It's their mission.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Did you know about it? I didnt know about it and more importantly the media didnt know about it until its existence was leaked.

The U.S. attorney's office said on Thursday it would not confirm or deny any investigations.

So yes, it was secret.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

They never confirm or deny investigations, and the moment McCabe was fired you should have known there would be an investigation.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

They never confirm or deny investigations, and the moment McCabe was fired you should have known there would be an investigation.

The investigation started long before he was terminated. The grand jury on the other hand not so much.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

For lying. Yeah keep that book handy.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its so secret that we are talking about it on an internet chat forum. I mean you cant get more secret than that right?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Yes grand jury testimony is only used to determine if a trial should take place and yes testimony is secret because often the person or issue is not persued. The use of SECRET GRAND JURY makes it sound like they are keeping its existence a secret.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well this is a special internet chat room. You may recall in the early days of the Trump farce there was a poster called 'RealWhiteHouse Insider' or something like that. The person was ridiculed and labeled a hoax by the AllKnowing ATS clique. And then a few weeks later another alleged Whitehouse insider appears but this time pro-Trump. That poster, Q, is on 11 parts and hundreds of posts because THAT poster is obviously legit. So yea, we're special here...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes grand jury testimony is only used to determine if a trial should take place and yes testimony is secret because often the person or issue is not persued. The use of SECRET GRAND JURY makes it sound like they are keeping its existence a secret.

Uhm no... A grand jury is used as an investigative tool for a crime / crimes and they can issue an indictment. A prosecutor is not required to follow the decisions of a grand jury. They determine if enough probable cause exists to charge a person for a crime.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

All grand juries are secret.

its not incorrect, although its superfluous.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
August 27, 2019

FYI: Indictment of former FBI Assistant Director Andrew McCabe is IMMINENT.

Federal prosecutors appear to be close to a decision on whether to charge former FBI official Andrew McCabe over the circumstances that led to his firing from the bureau last year.

A source close to the process said that McCabe has had a “target on his back” because of the Justice Department inspector general findings against him over actions during the Hillary Clinton email investigation, as well as his role in the surveillance warrants against Trump campaign associates during the Russia investigation.

McCabe is a former deputy and acting director of the FBI.

The New York Times, which first reported the developments Monday, said McCabe’s lawyers recently met with DOJ attorneys who would handle a prosecution – an indication of a possible indictment.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Andy McCabe was recently hired by CNN as an "expert" for their anti-America guest panel. Hopefully, going to work for a terrorist organization like CNN, will make his indictment a certainty.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

McCabe was fired for lying about authorizing an F.B.I. spokesman and attorney to tell Devlin Barrett of the Wall St. Journal - just days before the 2016 election, that the FBI had not put the brakes on a separate investigation into the Clinton Foundation

.. so, he leaked information that the FBI had not put the brakes on an investigation into the Clinton Foundation..

so, doesnt that effectively harm Hillary Clintons election?

If you allowed the press to print a story that the investigation into the Clinton Foundation was still ongoing... thats a negative for Clinton..

im confused, why would he do that?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Based on the IG findings about James Comey I'd say the chances of any charges being brought against McCabe are pretty slim.

Thats my prediction.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

#1 and #2 chosen by Barack Obama for leading the world's premier law enforcement agency, turn out to be CRIMINALS.

Was it Obama who said his Administration was "Scandal Free"?

Candidate BIDEN is TOAST.

LOL!

edit on 8/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
McCabe is now one step closer to being charged with crimes.
lawandcrime.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Based on the IG findings about James Comey I'd say the chances of any charges being brought against McCabe are pretty slim.

Thats my prediction.

Yeah well, you still believe there was Russian collusion.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thats my prediction.

Yay
More no path to 270
Lololol
Who did mccabe donate to in 16?
You post will age as you and other posts have
Badly with a lot of salt

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Based on the failure of Robert Mueller to aide
the coup plotters, I'd say your chances of
living to see Donald Trump impeached are zip.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Thats my prediction.

Yeah well, you still believe there was Russian collusion.

It's never been proved there wasn't.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join