It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convince me of your faith

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

I was just thinking if we did learn how to dissemble nuclear reactors & atomics & all that good stuff I mean where would we put it? How many countries would actually follow suit? Would we probably lose allies because of our idealisms & not protection. Peace through strength right. If we dissaembled just 20 nukes into their original chemical forms & properly place them back or where they shud be & it was an excercise totally viable for the world to follow & it actureally helped earth as we know for now, what happens if another country just say russia, nk, england, does not like the idea? Can we go back? Is there a phycological way that is internationally excepted that can turn the tides to a more peacefull regional part of our galaxy?, or is it war no matter what happens? We can keep technology & be peaceful right?, or is it another someone will always be trying to be more destructive to another creation for whatever scientific beliefs they hold?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

All my life since I was a tiny child God has taken me to see Heaven & Hell & show me the angels & devils. God manifests physically just as Jesus says He will. Sometimes The Heavens open & a godly light floods over me & then God appears. It's all very convincing for me & I am from an atheist family who does not believe in anything. I have met Christians & people of other religions & they do not know God or the angels. They simply parrot an old book that is twisted & edited & corrupted. So they are a part of the problem & actually keep people from meeting God in person. For instance Christ says God will manifest & you will see God face to face in this lifetime. But christians say that no one can ever see God in this lifetime. So they are evil twisted lying fools pretending to be good religious people. They actually keep people away from meeting God!!! That is the greatest sin that anyone could do to your soul & Christians do it daily.

So I am not religious at all. I know God is real because I have met God face to face & seen His powers. But I know that religions are all corrupted by man & are more or less useless babble that will only serve to confuse you.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

So I am not religious at all. I know God is real because I have met God face to face & seen His powers. But I know that religions are all corrupted by man & are more or less useless babble that will only serve to confuse you.

LOL! Sure! You want people to believe that everyone who has ever had faith in the real God/Jesus is wrong while you dabble in your esoteric practices believing that angels perform surgeries on people while they sleep and that aliens abduct people because they are God. NOT!

edit on 6-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The creator goes by many names depending upon the religion people follow.

The names of God in the Bible.

When I need help or direction I just address him as God. I was raised Catholic so many in the Catholic religion refer to God as Jesus or Jesus Christ. They believe in three divine persons in one God. The Father, the son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit. Nothing like making it more complicated when addressing the creator, lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

God knows who you're addressing when you refer to Him as "God", but many people here might not. So, thanks for clarifying that.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

We are the holy spirit, I Am is gods name to us. I Am tired, it will happen. I am able & cain do this flip. Power of manifestation or attraction or whatever you call it, science. Jesus is son, Father, Time iteself. Timing, what some call karma, others call every action has an ewual & opposite rraction. You have to be able to see it & feel it before you do it, law of math.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Do Not Tempt The Lord!

• Do
• Not
• Tempt
• The
• Lord

Beware... The fruits of faith account for more than the holy spirits gifts...
To say the least... the holy spirit is all emcompassing. God will determine if he is pleased with you. So... Get It Together Soon OP aka Ol'Pal.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What do you want exactly?

If God got rid of evil, He would have to take control of all of us and do everything for us because we do as much to create evil as anything else.

Think about the times you were selfish and greedy, when your actions (actions you chose to take btw) inadvertantly hurt soemone else or plenty of others in some way. Understand that you would not have taken those actions, no matter how much you might have wanted at that point in time because God is preventing all evil now.

Yeah, so there you go ... you can either live your life as you please ... or you can not ever have evil in the world.

Either way, I predict you will end up hating God for it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
1 God manifests in person & heals me with a touch when i am seriously wounded or ill.
2 God shows me the future & it always comes true.
3 God speaks endless wisdom that completely astounds me & proves to my intellect that God is the most wise.
4 God shows me the saints in Heaven & the demons in Hell & so I know He has organised reality correctly.
5 God holds my hand & walks me through endless difficult situations so that I survive against all odds.
6 From spending my life with God I am able to interpret all dreams & let people know what God is saying to them. Dreams are just one of the ways that God speaks.

God is a living God. He does manifest just as Christ says, & people see Him face to face.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Faith... May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If you read "Betrayed by Her Guardian Angel", you would know that demons have the ability to heal and do all of those things too in order to convince you that they are of God, when they are not. Satan and his angels have the ability to disguise themselves and masquerade as angels of light.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You stalk me throughout the forums attacking everything I write. You are a psychopathic stalker. Every forum has devils like you who stop any spiritual knowledge from arising. You believe you can only parrot a book & are not allowed to discover anything new about the spiritual side of life where God lives. You are the definition of a brick wall that stops all individual growth & development. Jesus says people can see God face to face. You say they cannot see God. You are saying Jesus is a liar. This makes you into Satan. You are a devil striving endlessly to wipe out all knowledge including the knowledge that Christ The Lord of The Universe gave. Words cannot describe your dumbness.
Please leave me alone & stop following me around.

edit on 6-9-2018 by SourcePage because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2018 by SourcePage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You're the liar when you say that God is not capable of seeing and knowing everything, uses His angels to perform surgery on people while they sleep in order to clone them, uses his angels to conduct alien abductions, condones your esoteric practices that He specifically tells people not to do in order that they not be deceived.

This is exactly why you deserve to be attacked. You're committing blasphemy by applying God/Jesus' name to your pagan practices. This is the highest level of deceit that God warned all of us about.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i don't practice anything & have never done so. It is you who say i practice occult things? The first thing God does to man in The Bible is put him to sleep & operate on him to clone him. That is all the aliens are doing to people & if you meet them you will know they are of God & not aliens from a far away planet.

The Bible says that God could not see Adam & Eve when they hid themselves. You say God could see them. So you are calling The Bible a liar.

Christ says He will manifest to us face to face. You say that is not possible. So you are calling Jesus a liar.

You are just bad & wicked through & through.

Please leave me alone. You are a vile devil infested with lies. Get away from me Satan. Be gone

edit on 6-9-2018 by SourcePage because: To remind the devil that he is indeed a demonic turd

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You're lying about what you practice, otherwise, you wouldn't be claiming to have met face-to-face with God or aliens thousands of times. Aliens who abduct people are not from God, they are angels of Satan.

Why would God need to clone people? He doesn't. He created the originals. Your fake alien demons are only trying to copy God and humans as part of their deception.

The Bible never said that God couldn't see Adam and Eve. He asked them questions so that they would answer him. That does not mean He could not see them or that He didn't know what they had already done.

Christ did not say he would manifest to us face-to-face at our whim. You're lying about that being in the Bible.

You are being deceived, and in turn, you are lying to us.

Get behind me, Satan!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
God has been manifesting since I was a child & taking me to His side of reality. He showed me his workers & how they transport souls around & clone new bodies to put them in. Then when I read that people had encountered aliens I could see they were talking about God's workers & angels etc. They are definitely not demons but if you approach them they will try to scare you away. Because they protect God's creation & keep it functioning. They keep mankind alive even when he destroys himself. LOL

So be gone Satan

edit on 6-9-2018 by SourcePage because: Get behind me Satan!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

They are definitely not demons but if you approach them they will try to scare you away. Because they protect God's creation & keep it functioning.

If they were trying to protect God's creation, then why are they trying to clone people? God doesn't need anyone's help in creating anyone. They aren't protecting anyone by moving souls around from body to body. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? They have you snookered hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What do you want exactly?

If God got rid of evil, He would have to take control of all of us and do everything for us because we do as much to create evil as anything else.

Think about the times you were selfish and greedy, when your actions (actions you chose to take btw) inadvertantly hurt soemone else or plenty of others in some way. Understand that you would not have taken those actions, no matter how much you might have wanted at that point in time because God is preventing all evil now.

Yeah, so there you go ... you can either live your life as you please ... or you can not ever have evil in the world.

Either way, I predict you will end up hating God for it.

I don't want anything, I don't believe in God.

I just want religious people to stop saying God loves and cares for you, when there are a million kids a year dying unnecessarily. It pisses me off.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourcePage
1 God manifests in person & heals me with a touch when i am seriously wounded or ill.
2 God shows me the future & it always comes true.
3 God speaks endless wisdom that completely astounds me & proves to my intellect that God is the most wise.
4 God shows me the saints in Heaven & the demons in Hell & so I know He has organised reality correctly.
5 God holds my hand & walks me through endless difficult situations so that I survive against all odds.
6 From spending my life with God I am able to interpret all dreams & let people know what God is saying to them. Dreams are just one of the ways that God speaks.

God is a living God. He does manifest just as Christ says, & people see Him face to face.

Don't forget the millions of children he lets die every year. Needlessly in pain and suffering, and the majority of them praying and BEGGING him for help. Whilst he continues to ignore them for 1000's of years to this very day.
You know, whilst we're highlighting his deeds 👍🏻

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
well the book of job explains that satan has total dominion over the earth with God's permission & causes all the horrors that occur here. The trick is to maintain your belief in God even though you are in a hell at the moment. God takes you to a better world after you leave this one. God watches to see how you will handle yourself in this evil world, & rewards you accordingly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join