It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Teens in Colombia Kill Themselves After Playing Horrifying Momo ‘Game’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull
a reply to: yuppa

Perhaps you aren't aware of the high numbers of children (under 13 years) committing suicide these days.
More than 1,300 dead since 1999
From 1999 through 2015, 1,309 children ages 5 to 12 took their own lives in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says.
www.cnn.com...

No im aware,but still its the PARENTs FAULT for not doing anything.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: SeaWorthy

If you are old enough to kill yourself you arent a kid in the mental sense. Their parents were not paying attention and doing their jobs as parents. they are at fault here.

A 9 year old just killed himself because he told people he was gay and had no idea how the kids would respond to that. His parents were probably not smart about the whole thing letting him thing he was old enough to make this decision (to come out)

A kid is a kid 12 is 12 think of the stupid and unsafe things we did at 12 or 16,I don't see how you can say a kid was no a kid because they took their life with little understanding of life at all yet.

I don't see how the point is about fault and some really great parents lose kids to accident and suicides.

His parents letting him come out was a mistake. their fault.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
These kids most likely had some other issues that we are unaware of that brought them to this end game.

this sort of thing is cumulative. single incidents rarely drive people to that point.

thanks to those of you with helpful input.
edit on 4-9-2018 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2018 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik
what kind of generation is being raised if they kill themselves because a text message tells them to? it really does show that our society, and that especially means the schools are teaching children to be drones that just blindly follow orders. and it shows the danger of doing so.
Ding ding ding ding! EXACTLY the sort of response a stupid story like this is trying to elicit.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Strange that people can demand people do things over the internet or through text messages.

Just say no

Delete delete delete

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Or nothing at all.

Love me, hate me, fear me, loathe me......but please don't ever ignore me. LoL

Momo don't like to be ignored.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero
this has mkultra written all over it

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

AAAARRGGHH!!! KILL IT!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

That is mos def a disturbing image, but there is a lot of alleged "cursed" images, games and videos like red mist and suicide mouse which have allegedly causes people to take their own lives, so take it with a grain of salt because the internet.

I've seen a lot of messed up stuff on the web, but none have compelled me to take my own life.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: Ohanka

AAAARRGGHH!!! KILL IT!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

That is mos def a disturbing image, but there is a lot of alleged "cursed" images, games and videos like red mist and suicide mouse which have allegedly causes people to take their own lives, so take it with a grain of salt because the internet.

I've seen a lot of messed up stuff on the web, but none have compelled me to take my own life.

I'm guessing your not a confused teenager
targeted marketing yo

still wondering who came up with this

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join