It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars is a used-up carbon copy of our current Planet Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's true, just look at the picture. The outlines are not perfect, but they are very close.

Long, long ago when the solar system was formed, the Earth and mars were twin planets. They were a single mass, and the two planets "peeled away" from each other like two attached spheres rolling apart. The process resulted in planets that were not 100% identical, but very close. Due to the nature of the process, the earth was slightly flattened and tilted on its access, while the mass of Mars became more impacted and dense, and hence Mars is slightly smaller.

Note that west of the northern "Europe"-like area on Mars, in what resembles the Northern Atlantic of the Earth, there is a kind of land mass that is not currently visable on Earth. That is the Martian version of what was the lost continent of Atlantis on Earth. There are a few other smaller land-masses southeast of India that are cognates to the lost earth continents of Mu and Lemuria.

Many hundreds of millions of years ago, we lived on Mars -- our original homeworld.

We basically destroyed our old home kind of like we are currently destroying our new home (the earth), only it was much worse. We blasted away every speck of life on mars in countless brutal wars with advanced weaponry, over-farming, crazy pollution, and so on. We drained the seas with advanced desalination devices until they were bone-dry deserts.

Our last-ditch survival scheme was to send very small numbers of the last surviving humans to our twin-planet sisterworld -- the current planet Earth. We established a colony on the lost continent of Atlantis. Because the two worlds were originally so similar (almost identical, really), many of the species that lived there closely resembled the long-since-extinct species on Mars. For example, monkies and hominids like the Neandertals and African Primates were "versions" of ourselves -- the Martian Human Race. They were not our ancestors, as currently believed. More like cousins.

We killed them all off as we spread over the Earth.

The awareness that we were all from Mars originally -- along with ancient high science, space-travel vehicles and advanced machinery, etc. -- was lost when our Colony on Atlantas sunk along with that continent. Little by little, we forgot our Martian heritage and came to believe we had developed on Earth. But we are wrong.

This knowledge is avalable through channeling if you can do it; there are probably less than 1000 people today who know our real origins as Martian Humans.

edit on 9/2/2018 by KarensHoliday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KarensHoliday

A star forr originality and sticking another "what if" in my head to ponder.

Interesting theory indeed.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I've always had similar thoughts. My theory is that as the universe expanded, Mars drew further away from the sun and became barren.

Perhaps we were Martians once upon a time.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i was going to say this belongs in skunkworks and then i realized it was so... i got nothing.

seems unlikely but i would read a scifi novel about that plot.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I can entertain the idea! It does sound kinda cool but also kinda “out of this world”! Would make for a really good book or movie.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This question and statement have been asked for a very long time.

Sci Fi books and series have touched on it quite often.

Only a major study on Mars would answer the question unless we already have the proof here.

If we did, you would never see it.

Likely place to search would be the Catacombs under the Vatican.

P

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm probably too sober to understand this one.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just as plausible as evolution or the invisible man in the sky to me.

I always liked this theory and the one whee the asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars use to be a planet that was destroyed by intergalactic wars..

A few billion years would erase evidence of everything..

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Mars is smaller than Earth and had had a core that cooled off at a faster rate. Once mars lost its magnetic shielding the atmosphere soon followed.

If you want to look for a destroyed planet then look no further than the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. That is a more likely scenario.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fehrie
I'm probably too sober to understand this one.
Same here.

So what? Science generally agrees.

But at the same time The Red Planet is still more alive than the general public is made to believe. And probably hosts at the very least microbial life.

F# Mars though, nothing to see or learn from here. Just because. Lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
and the martian moons?
The moon on earth is very important, far more important than most realise for existence

Fairytails are fun

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have always thought this as a plausible story that could have happened.

I don't think this belongs in the skunk works forum, but that's my opinion.

Ever seen this movie?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

The playback isn’t working on the video. But that was a cool movie though.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

No quite a carbon copy but I like the idea.

Mars Compared to Earth

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

How do you explain our genetic connection to everything else on this planet?

Literally anywhere on planet earth, if you grab a handful of dirt you can find micro fossils. Why not on Mars?

Where is the evidence of a past advanced civilization on mars such as strip mining operations, old dried canals, man made lakes etc.?

Yeah this would be an entertaining novel...for kids or people that know very little about science.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I like the line of thought, but the basis for this idea is completely bogus.

Mars wouldn't resemble modern day Earth if your post was correct. It would resemble what Earth looked like during formation.

The super continent Pangea looks nothing like that, and Earth's land masses were all part of Pangea only 100-350 million years ago.

Earth and Mars have formation date estimates of around 4 billion years. They wouldn't have a resemblance at all, unless you're implying some convoluted mechanism by which they would undergo the exact same continental drifting.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

How do you explain our genetic connection to everything else on this planet?

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Earth and Mars could have the same genesis of life. Life could have crossed somehow from one planet to the other. Both could have been seeded by the same source. Many ways that could happen.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
hmmm you got me thinking. Bear with me here.

If you look into Neal Adams, he has the growing earth theory, along with a lot of other planets.

The Mars and Earth are most likely growing.

The reason they have similar growth patterns might be because of the proximity they have to each other in orbit around the Sun.

The patterns come from the two pyramids intersecting each other. A 3 dimensional star of david. This growth pattern or shape is inside all the planets.

Or possibly this growth pattern is caused by the orbit of the planet around the sun. The gravity of the sun pulls certain parts of the planet more consistently on each rotation.

like this. www.techworm.net...

So planets are doing a dance with each other and the Sun that creates a pattern that causes similar physical changes due to gravity, which are recognizable on the surface of each planet.

For instance. One side of the moon is consistently facing the earth. The gravity is constantly pulling on that side of the moon. This is why we see a huge dark spot on the moon. It has faced us for so long the growth happens on the side that faces us.

So the patterns in the link i provided could possibly line up with mountains and valleys on the planets themselves. Certain points on planets consistently line up with each other and create growth points on those planets in certain spots causing new crust break through in certain areas.

I don't know i'm just putting this here because it sparked a random thought. Maybe ill try to explain it better in a new thread.

Edit: before anyone asks how the mass in the planet is created... Earth is being constantly hit by cosmic rays that go through most matter. These are being eaten by Earth basically. I have no proof of this.

edit on 3-9-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

why is mars 1/2 the size of earth then?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I like the idea that we came to earth from mars but how did we do that ? So at some point humans on mars had the technology to travel to earth with and when they landed they decided to forget everything they had learnt on mars technology wise and decided to live like cave men again on earth.

That's one thing that doesn't add up with that theory, all the tech to leave mars ... land on earth as idiots. Could build space ships to travel from mars yet here on earth we've only been flying for just over 100 years. see where I'm going with this ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join