It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars is a used-up carbon copy of our current Planet Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Incorrect, Humans were created by the Anunnaki.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Im living on Mars now.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KarensHoliday

So, the elevation of those darker areas is significantly higher than the lighter areas?

PS. I rather enjoyed this book:
www.amazon.com...://www.amazon.com/Martian-Genesis-Extraterrestrial-Origins-Human/dp/044023557XGenesis-Extraterrestrial-Origins-Huma n/dp/044023557X

Pretty sure I still have my copy

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KarensHoliday
It's true, just look at the picture. The outlines are not perfect, but they are very close.

Long, long ago when the solar system was formed, the Earth and mars were twin planets. They were a single mass, and the two planets "peeled away" from each other like two attached spheres rolling apart. The process resulted in planets that were not 100% identical, but very close. Due to the nature of the process, the earth was slightly flattened and tilted on its access, while the mass of Mars became more impacted and dense, and hence Mars is slightly smaller.

Note that west of the northern "Europe"-like area on Mars, in what resembles the Northern Atlantic of the Earth, there is a kind of land mass that is not currently visable on Earth. That is the Martian version of what was the lost continent of Atlantis on Earth. There are a few other smaller land-masses southeast of India that are cognates to the lost earth continents of Mu and Lemuria.

Many hundreds of millions of years ago, we lived on Mars -- our original homeworld.

We basically destroyed our old home kind of like we are currently destroying our new home (the earth), only it was much worse. We blasted away every speck of life on mars in countless brutal wars with advanced weaponry, over-farming, crazy pollution, and so on. We drained the seas with advanced desalination devices until they were bone-dry deserts.

Our last-ditch survival scheme was to send very small numbers of the last surviving humans to our twin-planet sisterworld -- the current planet Earth. We established a colony on the lost continent of Atlantis. Because the two worlds were originally so similar (almost identical, really), many of the species that lived there closely resembled the long-since-extinct species on Mars. For example, monkies and hominids like the Neandertals and African Primates were "versions" of ourselves -- the Martian Human Race. They were not our ancestors, as currently believed. More like cousins.

We killed them all off as we spread over the Earth.

The awareness that we were all from Mars originally -- along with ancient high science, space-travel vehicles and advanced machinery, etc. -- was lost when our Colony on Atlantas sunk along with that continent. Little by little, we forgot our Martian heritage and came to believe we had developed on Earth. But we are wrong.

This knowledge is avalable through channeling if you can do it; there are probably less than 1000 people today who know our real origins as Martian Humans.

I've always agreed with that. I believe we are gonna find once we get boots on Mars...that there were Martians after all.

It was US up there who destroyed the environment and relocated to another planet: Earth...this will be the single biggest revelation to humanity and the realization we need to stop wars, pollution, nukes, eating up the Earth's resources.

We will get there and find...our ancient self's.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Incorrect, Humans were created by the Anunnaki.

Perhaps the Annunaki originated on Mars?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I once read a theory that the sun crates time distortions and that every planet we see is really just earth in a different time period.

Wish I could find something about this theory.
Since the time that I read it I haven't been able to find anything about it again.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Let's see...

Earth is @93 million miles from the sun. One AU (Astronomical Unit)

Mars is @1.52 AU from the sun. Quite a difference.

Earth has 1.0 gravity. Mars has @0.37 the gravity of Earth, due to the vast difference in size.

So...much smaller, much farther away. Even with an Earth like atmosphere it would be considerably colder than Earth.

I would also ask, where is the evidence of this relocation? Either on Mars, or here on Earth? It would require vast resources to move even a small group of survivors a minimum of 33.9 million miles (at its closest) from Mars to Earth.

Makes for great sci-fi movies or books! But I'd need to see some evidence, rather good evidence, first.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I was once told that only two models of planets that can support life exist.

I think the earth model is one.

I think the other model can hold like 50 billion peeps.

It is out there somewhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All that CO2 makes the planet colder too.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

How do you explain our genetic connection to everything else on this planet?

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Earth and Mars could have the same genesis of life. Life could have crossed somehow from one planet to the other. Both could have been seeded by the same source. Many ways that could happen.

Yes, Earth and Mars could very well have been seeded by the same source. However if you seed two separate planets then let them evolve independent of one another for billions of years there would most certainly be genetic differences of epic proportions. The similarities may even be unrecognizable.

Now answer the other two questions if you can.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
what about the other side of mars?
that is just pareidolia

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

How do you explain our genetic connection to everything else on this planet?

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Earth and Mars could have the same genesis of life. Life could have crossed somehow from one planet to the other. Both could have been seeded by the same source. Many ways that could happen.

Yes, Earth and Mars could very well have been seeded by the same source. However if you seed two separate planets then let them evolve independent of one another for billions of years there would most certainly be genetic differences of epic proportions. The similarities may even be unrecognizable.

Now answer the other two questions if you can.

100,000's of years (or more) and a planet next door being smashed into an asteroid belt would erase most all traces of the the distant past. Except for maybe something like a huge pyramid.

The fossils would be buried under the dust and debris.

I am in no way saying I think the OP is correct though...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It IS curious that human's circadian rhythm matches Mars more closely, and some of us seem to be built for lighter gravity and less sunlight... then there is that ubiquitous myth base equating Mars with war and recent findings of ancient nuclear bomb residue.. .and human's weird tendency to kill their environment... taken all together, the gears do turn.

Though I'm highly suspect of channeled info, there may be some truthful info mixed in. I'm certain the past was just as weird as the present.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Don't forget the moons of Mars, Panic & Terror.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Those dark spots are lava flows. Here is what the shallow seas on Mars looked like.

cargocollective.com...

edit on 9/3/2018 by lincolnparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Maybe we mined it for all the bars......Mars bars?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There is an interesting book about this topic.
martian genisiss

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
what about the other side of mars?
that is just pareidolia

The other side is even better:

Image taken from one of my previous threads. In all likelihood, however, we're probably dealing with albedo features that are subject to seasonal changes. But the thought of some ancient link between Earth and Mars is still intriguing IMO.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have a theory that all the planets are inside each other like one big ball and through some form of computer manipulation they are rearranged into what we call the solar system. Just different layers of a big ball. Everything under the sun/son.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was interested right up until this part of the OP:

“This knowledge is avalable through channeling if you can do it; there are probably less than 1000 people today who know our real origins as Martian Humans. ”

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join