It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars is a used-up carbon copy of our current Planet Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

ok that is genuinely weird, that combined with those moon/sun coincidences (remenber those?) makes me think there is something wrong with the solar system

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

100,000's of years (or more) and a planet next door being smashed into an asteroid belt would erase most all traces of the the distant past.

We are talking about Mars not the asteroid belt or a planet that may have possibly existed in the past that is now the astroid belt.

Are you saying that the planet that was smashed into the asteoid belt had covered Mars in its dust and filled in all the canals and lakes and mining scars on the planet made by the advanced civilization that once lived there and also covered the fossils? Where is your evidence?

Come on man, Occam's Razor.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Evidence? I was just giving an explanation, none of us know what happened. But something messed Mars up pretty bad and there is a belt next door. There is evidence Mars is covered with many layers of dust, deep layers of dust and debris.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

ok that is genuinely weird, that combined with those moon/sun coincidences (remenber those?) makes me think there is something wrong with the solar system

It seems to be a freak coincidence, indeed. What are the chances of the Viking orbiters arriving at Mars in the mid 1970's and imaging dark spots (albedo features) that pretty much resemble the outlines of our own continents?

But there also doesn't seem to be any further evidence to support the OP's premise. It appears to have been a unique snapshot in time and space, just at that moment when the Viking mission arrived.

Since then, the albedo features apparently wandered across the surface of Mars and are distributed quite differently today (obviously they are influenced by wind and erosion). Also, the elevation maps and surface features don't seem to match any of the terrestrial landmass, so that's that.

But I'm curious about the sun/moon coincidences you mentioned, I believe I haven't heard of them before...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

still its a amazing synchronicity like all those things that predicted 9/11
i am talking about the alleged correlation between the sun and the moon that makes perfect eclipses possible

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Water clearly exists on Mars and it's apparent water just exists every where else in the universe.
So long as you have a Star you will have hydrogen and oxygen... Add a little heat to a planet with enough mass and ta-da, liquid water.

Just a theory...
Venus was once like Earth a very long time ago but as you get closer to the sun most of the matter evaporates and leaks off the surface. Venus looks like earth if it lost it's outer layer and Mercury looks as if it lost another one.

IMO Mars will never be habitable unless a planet smashed into it like as happened with earth.
And Mars could've been the planet that smashed into Earth all those millenia ago.

I don't believe the universe has an age either. How can you carbon date or predict something that constantly changes?
If I'm right that the solar system is a duplicate of Alpha Centuri then Neptune is on it's way to becoming a star itself.
the solar system just duplicates the same way cells do.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

your post helps reinforce the idea that Mars, in the distant past, might have served as a temporary refuge to the groups of wealthy elites from a ravaged planet which was undergoing the Apocalyptic distresses that our present Earth seems to be experiencing

At present, Earthlings with enough wealth are getting support from NGOs who are developing space travel and the hope of living in a Mars habitat to escape the anticipated Earth Changes and Nuclear Armageddon that seems just over-the-horizon

I suspect that the Mars myths are faint memories of the last human extinction-level-era (at the times of the Vedas')..
where humans with wealth used the Mars environment as a large 'bomb-shelter' and never returned to Earth again...

-> only the solitary human living in the frontier regions survived the Earth changes back then (think in terms of any number of exploration teams in the Andes or in Tibet or Antarctica... that survived the Earth changes to have rare pockets of humans that survived to replenish the Earth)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Some people just want to believe.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KarensHoliday

This is like the plot to a really old sci-fi show I used to watch with my dad as a kid, called Earth 2.

There's also holes in your story, what happened to Mars took millions upon millions of years, Atlantis existed somewhere around 10,000 years ago.
edit on 7-9-2018 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I have a theory that all the planets are inside each other like one big ball and through some form of computer manipulation they are rearranged into what we call the solar system. Just different layers of a big ball. Everything under the sun/son.

So this would be a Russian Doll theory of the Solar system 🤩

The size difference would require something like peeling an orange but this is gonna be pretty hard to explain, much less demonstrate in any convincing manner, whether true or not.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join