It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferian UN agenda Conspiracist paranoia or real?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
With how pathetically incompetent everyone thinks the UN is, do you -really- think it is the machine behind a one world anything?

And ironically, one day.. a one world currency, government, or one world anything, if well planned and orchestrated, with fail-safes and oversights and all that, will probably actually be the future of the world. Still a long way off, but I have a feeling in I dunno.. 1k years or so, a one world everything (expecting religion), will actually solve many of the worlds problems. Unless we destroy ourselves first. : )

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Totally off subject but could you explain the pythagorean theorem? Also known as the
47th Problem of Euclid. or 3:4:5?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: NthOther

You can always tell when you're close to the truth on ATS when "certain members" descend on the thread from the get-go trying to derail it.

So true.

And how.....its amazing really, especially considering it is a conspiracy forum. Full of disinfo agents.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

and what a tangled web the weave lol

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

God and Satan are the same thing.

That's where Satan has deceived you. In fact your statement above makes me laugh considering the title of your thread. Who do you think Lucifer was? You've already been played for a fool here.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You sound vert sure. Are you part of the secret society?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

There are other things living in parallel with us. The require food. Blood, fear, emotion. The elites are their lackeys.

And who do you think these things are that are living in parallel with us?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PainGod
Totally off subject but could you explain the pythagorean theorem? Also known as the
47th Problem of Euclid. or 3:4:5?

You want the one from the Masonic lecture?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The parallel beings are invisible to us of most of the time. They are always somewhere around watching.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The parallel beings are invisible to us of most of the time. They are always somewhere around watching.

You are correct in that statement. They also have names. Satan and Lucifer are two of them.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So you going to tell me what secret society you belong to?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

You can always tell when you're close to the truth on ATS when "certain members" descend on the thread from the get-go trying to derail it.

You can always tell who likes a bias confirmation circle jerk when certain members say 'certain members'.

ETA: Hail Lucifer! And the UN!

edit on 1-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The best place to be is always outside the circle.
Cause whatever is happening in the circle usually involves an altar and a dagger lol

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Altars and daggars, sounds sinister, and fun.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's what the roman empire though to before they were demolished and scattered to the four winds of masonary.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You sound vert sure. Are you part of the secret society?

I am a child of God. There's no secret in that. The secret and elusive one (Satan) is the one who wants you to believe that I belong to some secret society. It's Satan's dark secrets that will be brought to light someday as he continues to try and hide. God/Jesus/Holy Spirit can be found for those who seek Him. You don't need to belong to any society to make that happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It's Satan's dark secrets that will be brought to light someday as he continues to try and hide.

I better check under my bed before I retire to sleep to ensure hes not hiding there lol

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What kind of dreams did you have last night, Athlon? Satan might have been lurking there!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

The ritual includes a Babalon priestess and blood drinking.

who is the Babylon priestess, gives us a name?

I covered this extensively in the Q thread(s).

Here is Crowley's own list: tinyurl.com...

Wombs = Gateways (of the "gods")

Augustus is DEAD WRONG.

Too bad about your thread.

It defines the two governing officers of the Temple at this time, i.e. of the Great Order. The Beast and the Scarlet Woman are the Chokmah and Binah archetypes… These are archetypes, not individuals. Germer understood this better than almost anyone. Even AC was not the Beast; but he was the avatar, and the closest to its center of Light in his lifetime - and perhaps beyond. These are tremendous archetypal powers that people scarcely begin to appreciate. I suppose the easiest way to represent them is that the Beast is a solar-phallic representation of Chokmah, and the Scarlet Woman is a lunar-yonic representation of Binah, both phrases taken at a very high level, surely Briatic. The "chosen priest & apostle of infinite space" is the priestly consciousness of Chokmah, the sphere of starfields….

aumha.org...

edit on 1-9-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That's what the roman empire though to before they were demolished and scattered to the four winds of masonary.

Was that you trying to be clever and mixing your history?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join