It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferian UN agenda Conspiracist paranoia or real?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I see the nature of the wave cannot be changed by the human will and this point needs to be made clear when considering the relevance of the Eelevations reference to the ten Kings.

I missed this statement earlier. While you are correct that the nature of the wave cannot be changed by human will alone, that's why the Bible tells us that we need God to save us from what's to come. If we aren't willing to live in the way that God wills for us, we fall into Satan's trap of living the way he wants us to. That will lead to destruction. God will save those who have chosen God's will over their own or Satan's.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You can always tell when you're close to the truth on ATS when "certain members" descend on the thread from the get-go trying to derail it.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
You can always tell when you're close to the truth on ATS when "certain members" descend on the thread from the get-go trying to derail it.

Yes, liars and manipulators.

Exhibit A:

The ritual includes a Babalon priestess and blood drinking.

The United Nations is their "vehicle of conquest."

It's the Mason's way or the highway.

edit on 31-8-2018 by eisegesis because: hands up - don't shoot

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I believe this guy.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Wow....what a story...seems totally credible to me.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Scary sh*t!

One consolation we have is that this culture seems to have been around for thousands of years and has only peeked it’s head a few times for short periods (though remains omnipresent in the background).

It’s still unbelievable that people like this exist.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

There have been rumors about this stuff for years.

mediamonarchy.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ronald Bernard was found dead in August 2017.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Apparently, that turned out to be a hoax too.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Crabs in a bucket.

Everyone wants to be Jesus, but no body really want to be Jesus.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with such objectives. United Earth is the future that will happen at some point. Unless you're into tribal warfare but we have 2018 already.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

What do you plan on doing about the people who refuse it?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Go pull up the 'occult symbolism' type photos to do with UN properties... and who 'donated' them originally to the UN....

That seems very.. Del-lucious very,.... trusty.

UN Lucis Trust - Satanic Plan to End Christianity

I suck speaking in codes. Rather just give out the info. But Lucis trust (formerly Lucifer's Trust which was lead by Alice Bailey, who was inspired by H.P Blavatsky. Both connections to...

Mr Crowley

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Yes hard to believe they exist. The reason for them existing is well understood roots back to ancient Babylon, witches or medieval age. There is speculation Royale families and Vactican are involved and sit at the top of the Luciferian pyramid.
Yeh why not I will go with that. Vatican origins come from Ancient Rome who were Luciferians (they fed people to Lions) and Royales well Charles has admitted his lineage directly comes from Vlad Dracula. Holy # where all in allot of trouble lol

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I an inclined to believe the banker. The reason why is because the alternative explanation is he is a very, very good disinfo actor which is less likely.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The ritual includes a Babalon priestess and blood drinking.

who is the Babylon priestess, gives us a name?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

So true.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I missed this statement earlier. While you are correct that the nature of the wave cannot be changed by human will alone, that's why the Bible tells us that we need God to save us from what's to come. If we aren't willing to live in the way that God wills for us, we fall into Satan's trap of living the way he wants us to. That will lead to destruction. God will save those who have chosen God's will over their own or Satan's.

God and Satan are the same thing. That two different descriptions were made came from Man himself. Man saw some of his kind were good and others bad, and visa versa. So one day they had a armistice to sort the rules of the conflict out. The agreement was to cut God in two one half satan and one Jesus. But it goes back much further will names for these two covering many more. The curse of the human race is to keep repeating and rehashing the past and thinking arrogantly its never happened before. There is nothing new here under the sun as the Roman governor would say as he would watch the hungry lions roar to be let out.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You believe that it's the "elites" who are manipulating everyone, but in truth, they themselves are being manipulated by higher deceiving powers.

There are other things living in parallel with us. The require food. Blood, fear, emotion. The elites are their lackeys.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join