It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferian UN agenda Conspiracist paranoia or real?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Because I am not a Mr.

Too bad you've never seen your real birth record.

I know - some bank or corporation owns it.
But I was never really born so 'who' would care?
edit on 31-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
double post.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I know some bank or corporation owns it.
But I was never really born so 'who' would care?

My pal the Baroness de Rothschild has yours, and you should care, she's hangry. All the time.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Not yet.

Who knows what you'll be when Lucifer has her way

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You were never born? What did you do? Congeal?

Did you just get assembled by accretion?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING AT ALREADY?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You were never born? What did you do? Congeal?

Did you just get assembled by accretion?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING AT ALREADY?

No thing was ever born - so no thing will ever die.

Has the totality not been realised??

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Your stated that confidently.
You do not believe MK ultra trauma mind programming exists?
That horrible things in this world as she describes can not occur?
Does not terror exit in this world?
Why should we out-rightly write her off as a lunatic?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If they are going to have free pizza I am down with that.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Now listen here.

I like pot and beer as much as the next fellow, but I do my fellow members the courtesy of not posting here unless I am in a capable frame of mind, and I expect that same courtesy in return. Factually speaking, human beings are born from the womb of their mothers, having been created in conception by the fertilisation of an egg, by a sperm, one of millions injected into the female by the male during sexual union.

I was born, I then grew, and despite the attempts of a great deal of people to end me before I reached any form of maturity, I stand before you a product of an event that you claim does not happen. I am done, utterly done with you. Your inability to make statements which stand up to logical analysis renders you unfit to converse on serious topics in my view, and I would recommend that you raise your damned game. Enough of this tripe already. There are serious things going on in the world, and you need to get to grips with the reality around you, preferably before it swallows you and those you hold dear.

One more thing...

Reality is what it is, not what you decide for yourself to believe about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Reality is what it is, not what you decide for yourself to believe about it.

Reality is what is real................what is real?
What cannot be denied or negated?

Indeed it will never be believed....

You imagine that you are a thing but has that actually been investigated?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Your stated that confidently.
You do not believe MK ultra trauma mind programming exists?
That horrible things in this world as she describes can not occur?
Does not terror exit in this world?
Why should we out-rightly write her off as a lunatic?

You're right, I shouldn't. The problem is that she has told so many lies that it's hard to decipher whether or not there's any truth in what she says. From what I understand, she's one big mess who claims to be a victim of Satanic child abuse growing up. That part is probably true. Unfortunately, it has rotted her brain and made her unstable. We know with Satan, there are always half truths mixed with lies. I believe someday that Satan and his army will make a big move. Will it happen the way she claims? Probably some of it.

According to the Bible, Satan and his little minions will try to take control of the world and declare himself as God, throwing the world into chaos.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Could the U.N. be made up of the "ten kings" who turn their power over to the beast? Possibly.

Revelation 17:12-13

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Oh my no.
The pizza comes at a terrible cost.
Ask Augustus. he's not allowed within 500 feet of an Elementary school or Park

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes, it has. The question of whether or not I am a thing that exists in the world, has been determined repeatedly, under various grades of rigor, including mere logical analysis, physical examination by medical means and the tools applied by physics to such matters, as well as by peer review.

I do not imagine myself to be a thing. I am a part of this universe, and by so being a part of the multiverse it is a part of too. My existence is a fact, not a possibility or a figment of a dream I am in the middle of. I can know this as surely as I know that the sun will rise tomorrow, as surely as I know that it will set this evening, as surely as I know that short of calamity of world ending proportions, its raining somewhere right now, because it simply is.

Now, as I said, enough. Learn to think, then learn to converse, and most importantly, learn when it is appropriate to take a toke, and when it is appropriate to put the bong down for a bit and do some real communication.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The bible quotes are cute.

I believe someday that Satan and his army will make a big move. Will it happen the way she claims? Probably some of it.

Which parts do tell?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Now, as I said, enough. Learn to think, then learn to converse, and most importantly, learn when it is appropriate to take a toke, and when it is appropriate to put the bong down for a bit and do some real communication.

Maybe it is you that needs to look with new eyes?

The question of whether or not I am a thing that exists in the world, has been determined repeatedly, under various grades of rigor, including mere logical analysis, physical examination by medical means and the tools applied by physics to such matters, as well as by peer review.

The belief and assumption is that the world is a thing and that you (a thing) were born into the world. The belief in things is the denial of spirit.
Maybe, just maybe, you have mis identified yourself.

It is not easy to communicate what I am communicating because you have ideas about how things are. That is why I ask...what is real? What cannot be denied or negated?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

The bible quotes are cute.

I believe someday that Satan and his army will make a big move. Will it happen the way she claims? Probably some of it.

Which parts do tell?

I believe it will go down the way the Bible describes it in the book of Revelation. How that matches up with what Satanists believe is hard to say, as I believe that many of them believe different things on the topic. How do you see it happening? You tell me what you see happening and I'll compare it against what I believe.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

NO! I don't need to look with new eyes, not at this. The question was asked, and answered years ago, when my mind was first able to recognise itself as a data structure.

Right now, my real physical belly is sending messages to my brain, telling me that I need to take on nutrition, more than I need to continue this fruitless, low quality discourse with you, so I will bid you good day.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I see a wave like an ocean wave and everything in this world is being carried in the wave. I see the elites as in the white crest of the wave and they are trying to manipulate everyone else in the wave. I see they are unable to see; there are human turmoils spinning in the wave which energy comes from the momentum of the waves motion. I see the nature of the wave cannot be changed by the human will and this point needs to be made clear when considering the relevance of the Eelevations reference to the ten Kings.

The idea of royalty is an idea rooted in the ego. There is nothing special about anyone. The ego can only exemplify the turmoil in the wave. The ego is the beast behind the veil.
The ten kings will answer to the ego. Behind ego is the madness. The only thing that will come from madness is destruction. How many times has the human race destroyed itself.
The new worlds is doomed for destruction.

Its later her time for me to enter the land of dreams, goodnight.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

You believe that it's the "elites" who are manipulating everyone, but in truth, they themselves are being manipulated by higher deceiving powers.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Oh my no.
The pizza comes at a terrible cost.
Ask Augustus. he's not allowed within 500 feet of an Elementary school or Park

1,001'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join